My 2 new computer parts just came. Thoughts, Sup Forums?

My 2 new computer parts just came. Thoughts, Sup Forums?

why would you buy this rightnow with the new i7 and i9 coming soon?

>he didnt get the i9

Hope you got a 1080p 240hz mememonitor to go with that shit.

>7700k
Fail.

you fucked up kiddo

>Not an i9

That's a pretty cool desk, where did you get it?

A 4k monitor ips monitor.

Why is your wood trim all nasty looking

>Still buying quad cores in 2017

>>what did you have for dinner?
>food

Looking good OP! Hope they serve you well

It's the lighting.

>4 cores in 2017

That shit isn't lighting

That looks like a marble window sill you retard.
Do you even know how perspective works?

I love how they call it "Republic Of Gamers" even though you cannot vote for anything. Really sad.

>mould on windowsills

just when I thought Sup Forums couldn't get any more fucking disgusting

>Dat cheap ikea style shit desk

>Being this much of a corelet

That's a big box.

You need 3440*1440 200hz with 4 ASUS 1080 Tis and X399 Zenith Extreme

It's marble you dummy.

Not him but moars cores is not good for gayming

>7700k
flame on retard

4 cores in 2017? Must suck being poor.

>pootel
>jewvidya
Leave this board

Extremely powerful parts, and Intel+NV is what everything is optimised for. There are arguments to be made that competitors may have had more cost effective options, or that waiting a little longer could have improved futureproofing, but here's something I realised a while ago.

Chasing the endless upgrade chain is miserable. I've stopped doing endless comparisons and started simply selecting whichever is best supported and fits my needs+budget. Most recently, that was an i3+960. I bought them at the "wrong" time and they were overpriced, but they work very well and I'm still happy with them. Life is much nicer when you stop worrying so much about saving a few $/€/£.

I really hope your joking the biggest reason to go with intel is because you can push through CPU bound tasks 4k is NOT cpu bound. would of been better off with a r5 1600 and save for 2x 1080ti.

1x 1080ti is still going to struggle with 4k in new titles.

Nice parts. Only thing I would have changed is EVGA 1080ti. NV and Intel wombo combo is bae, fuck AMD.

The wait for x meme can be bad at times and good at others. For the CPU if he was to buy into the AM4 platform OP would have a socket that is still getting new CPUs 4 years later so the next time he upgrades even 5-6 years later they will still be available without needing a new motherboard.

Maybe by that time DDR5 will be coming out and people will be moving to AM5 but it's still a good point to make because keeping your motherboard when upgrading to a generation 4-5 years later is impossible on Intel.

That + good stock cooler, cheaper motherboards, not having to Delid is a good enough reason to move to AM4.

Congratulations on your CS:GO e-peen number pusher. That's the only thing that CPU is good for.

>4 core housefire CPU
>GPU without modern API support

Wait

7700k is cool

The new processors coming out from Intel have a different socket count. I believe it is 2066 vs 1151. Getting those newer processors would require a new mobo althogther.

...so you had a skylake, and bought a kaby? I'm confused now.

>KEK i7
>JIZZFORCE 1080Ti
>"""New"""
Wew

I will

Gotta have that 0% IPC gain, user.