Not staying hydrated while building god's temple

>not staying hydrated while building god's temple
enjoy your fall from grace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Water is for nigger cattle

his parents both drink it as well, so it is more likely to be 3-4L per day which is reasonable

He must have diabetes

>more likely to be 3-4L per day which is reasonable

3-4L of soda is not "reasonable"

Yea if you're a diabetic brainlet

>Chugging on synthetic cancerogene shit like a good goyim
Who's a nigger now?!

>cancerogene

You mean carcinogen, you fucknugget?

t. summer

It's ok it's diet.

That's a two liter bottle, no?

10L of fluids a day is excessive.

This. He's going to need dialysis soon if he doesn't stop.

Diet soda doesnt have sugar in it
T. Guy who drank 3-4 cans a day for over 15 years

I like going for a drive with Uncle Terry.

Because artifical sweeteners are so much healthier
I'd rather have diabetes desu

Does autism cause soda consumption, or visa versa?

RIP senpai.

"Conclusion/Findings: Excessive aspartame ingestion might cause certain mental disorders, as well as compromised learning and emotional functioning"

Conclusions/findings: You fell for a meme

Aspartame is one of the most tested sweetners of all time

>cancerogene
I wish ESL would fuck right off.

>3-4L per day
>reasonable
ameridiets everyone

>so it is more likely to be 3-4L per day which is reasonable
fucking fatasses

>3-4L per day which is reasonable

It's only carbonated water, artificial flavors, carcinogenic sweetener, and food color.

kys samefag.

>likely to be 3-4L per day which is reasonable

americans truly believe this

I used to drink 3L of coke because it would make me feel less depressed and calmer, it was my drug, the withdrawals were terrible.

i know someone who drank an average of 4l of mt dew a day. he now has fake teeth all around

most artificial sweeteners don't have any established correlations with any health conditions. The only downside is that they may cause mild sugar cravings a few hours after consumption. In a healthy diet, they're probably best restricted, but they're a far better choice than refined sugars for frequent consumption.

Sugar causes addiction via neurological phenomena very similar to those exploited by drugs such as cocaine. It also causes moderate euphoria, and high blood sugar levels can make people lethargic similarly to chemical depressants. Beyond that, longterm consumption of refined sugar fucks your liver.

So yeah, sugar is literally a drug, and is dangerously unhealthy both mentally and physically when consumed frequently in large volumes, as it is in many Western diets.

When I lived with my senpai we bought two 1,5 liter bottles for the whole month and that's considered a lot where I live.
Even had a girl when I was 16, the first time had had dinner with her family they asked what would I like for a drink, told them to gimme some bepsi and they politely told me that I am dumb fuck for drinking soda because
>sugar and shit
And they told me that neither of the family members drunk more than a glass of soda ever.

he bought it on sale dum dums
u buy in le bulk when its on sale
u don't buy when u run out
don't be reactionary-- think ahead my friendos

also probably is 2 liter botlels not 2.5 why think it is 2.5 oh we kno why

Lol reasonable that's like 3 pounds of sugar. I can't stand drinking more than 12 oz of soda in like a week. It's too fucking sweet. If you don't think so you're either a child or a ham planet.

Wtf I just now realized youtube closed his channel...

>drink discounted, value light cola
>write a fucking compiler

>drink real coke, drink water, drink healthy stuff
>shitpost on Sup Forums without accomplishing anything

terry: 1
Sup Forums nigger cattle: 0

>drinking the liquid jew
CIA: 1
terry: 0

Holy shit...why

He literally hasn't posted anything for weeks

reeeeeeeeeee

HIS WEBPAGE 404s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honey in my coffee is tastier and healthier and cheaper than the horse shit Terry drinks

Shit, the FBI niggers shut down his channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos

He did on his homepage and some user mirrored the videos under "Terry Davis Archive" on YouTube

So? Terry himself didn't post anything. Why only now did they close his channel?

They probably closed it just because he said nigger a couple of times so they got offended. I can't see any other reason why.

youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI

Terry was banned from posting videos because they found some stuff offensive. He was still active as he liked all the mirrored videos. The account deletion was done by himself.

>sugar is literally a drug
no it's a plant dude

>sugar is a plant
>pizza is vegetable
Ameritards

are we now witnessing the generation of cucks raised by single moms who refused their children enjoying a nice, cold cola on a hot summer day? cucks who grew up with happy meals with milk and apple slices?

>tfw there will never ever be tier posting of fast food and soda anymore without millennial cucks shitposting

Sugar as we use it comes from the sugar cane (see pic) which is definitely a plant!

So? The material used in rubber comes from the rubber tree. Is rubber a planet? Are the tires on you car plants?

>Is rubber a planet?
>Are the tires on your car plants?
Plant products, sure.

so is refined sugar

The difference is sugar, in the form of sucrose, consists of glucose and fructose, which are quite literally energy to the body. The glucose derived from, say, the starches from whole grain carbs is chemically identical to the glucose from pure sugar - your body cannot tell the difference. As for the fiber meme - well, it's easy to eat some fiber with your sugar.

Plant derived is not plant. Retard.

>sucrose, consists of glucose and fructose
wat

how is he not becoming a lard ass drinking it that much?

divine fucking intellect

kek i drink 2.25L daily and now im a failure even at this.

>2.5L soda bottles

holy shit america get your shit together

WTF TERRY KILLED

Shit I don't even drink that in a week

diet cola

damn streaming got me lazy should have been saving copies of vidz. yt mirror iz alwayz slowpoke. anyone have copies of may31 to jun 2 vids?

This post is so American I felt the need to make this spicy meme, hope you like it user.

>that drive thru ATM

At this point I can see Burger's opening a store that lets you drive the car inside around the aisles so you never have to get out.

>35 years old
Terry is 47. Nice try though

Include me in the screen cap

As an amerilard who is often embarrassed by his countrymen, this amuses me greatly. Nice work.

I don't understand why Davis-senpai deleted his channel. His videos were still generating a lot of views, regardless if he could upload. He literally had thousands upon thousands of hours of juicy Temple OS content

>sucrose
Literally a glucose and a fructose stuck together

get me in the screenshot

Dude

you read too far to figure it out

Terry archive
youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA/videos

Artificial sweeteners still cause you body to produce insulin. An overabundance on insulin will cause you to become resistant to it = type 2 beetus.

Artificial sweeteners are only good for people who are type 1 because they can't produce insulin.

>3-4L per day which is reaso-
Just put me in the fucking sceencap

Please don't be an American

Please fucking tell me how you get Captcha v1. I'm so tired of this v2 garbage.

>citation desperately needed

>Artificial sweeteners still cause you body to produce insulin
nope

>so it is more likely to be 3-4L per day which is reasonable
as an american, not even I can figure out what the fuck is wrong with you.
What country do you post from?

is this what u like to argue about, Sup Forums ? ok
holy fug do u even kno a liter size? even skinnyfigs can drink a liter in a day

i'm going to make billions stealing your idea

start making Terry generals

Enable legacy captcha by clicking settings at the top-right of the page. It's in the Quotes & Replying section.

apparently I need to reply to this post

nice blog

That's diet Shasta you idiots

tfw terry will never teach you to channel divine fucking intelect

>""Woman""

put my new rig in the screencap :DDD

I've heard that your brain still picks up on the sweetness and assumes it's getting hit with a lot of carbohydrates and so acts accordingly.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx

thanks, follow me on social media too
:^)

That would kill you if it was as serious as it initially sounds. The one thing it doesn't do is cause an insulin response

>Ok

Nah it was in all the papers recently; enjoy your dementia and muscle spasms

Terry obviously can't tell the difference