Girls Kode

Isn't this just a scheme to overproduce programmers?

If they can't have Pajeets, they can have women.

It's a way for tech bros and turbo autists to get spicy hot GFs that have a higher income than most women

MUH DIVERSITY

everyone knows only white males can program. god I love being white

>hot

Negative.

This, nerd pussy is the best pussy

I love to succ their sweet pucci

don't you think most girls who would become programmers probably were going to go into some stem field anyway? If they really wanted to improve shit they'd go into the ghetto and try to get some poor kids to learn programming and get themselves out of the ghetto. Now that's a hard fucking problem. One that needs real heroes to solve and not some psuedo nerd girls making themselves feel good by getting other women to kode too.

>tfw that's me
>tfw wish I had all these code sites to go to growing up
>i'll teach kids once I finally learn to code and make something of myself

I've done all the google code camps and I think they're a mistake. They're showing a really dull side of programming as well as alienating a bunch of people

>40k stacys vs 6 million Sandeep's

i think we know who wins this battle

I sure hope so. Each garbage programmer creates two more jobs.

Stacys are gonna win. Stacy always wins.

This

Eh, chinks, norks and japs can program. Going by how trashy Samsung and LG's software is, skorks can't

I like how you say it's alienating people, because some sjws would argue men are excluding women and lgbtq folks, but what about the numbers of poor undereducated folks who have no opportunity to even feel excluded. Fuck all those sjw assholes, so many bigger issues they could be solving.

I don't know where you live, but my brother recently completed an intense 3 month 40hr a week code school and immediately got a job. It was $10k but they let him do $1k down and gave him a private loan for the rest. He's been working 70 hours a week in grueling factory jobs like a steel foundry for 10 years, now he's a web app and android developer.

>Check the trip

east oakland born and raise, still unable to leave but thanks user that gives me hope - im going to look for one local. Probably not as smart as your bro but gonna give it a try

White Americans. Have you seen german, italian, french or British programming?

Their software, technology and programming are pointless and irrelevant as their languages.

Only people that can understand English can program.

that means boi pucci

>muh nerdy gf
hahahaha hell no, i knew a lot of women who code when i was working in a big project and they are not interested in other coworker programmer, seriously they only are interested in normies like any other woman, one of them was dating another coworker programmer just because the guy was handsome and was very normie, and another one was dating the project manager who was also very normie and have a lot of money, even the men programmers girlfriends was not IT related

Yes.

Next question.

>He's been working 70 hours a week in grueling factory jobs like a steel foundry for 10 years, now he's a web app and android developer.

So he'll be working 90 hour weeks for a little more pay. Nice.

false, I'm a nigger in every way except skin color and I can program

>one of them was dating another coworker programmer just because the guy was handsome

Guys literally do the same thing.

maybe.

if i was woman "coder" i'd be against this kind of shit, just because i'd want less competition in the market, especially from other slits.

I can't even code and I still love being white, feels good man.

And he won't have a union to back his ass anymore either, when they make him train his pajeet substitute all his coworkers will piss on themselves cause they signed an NDA forbidding internal work unions and strikes like the poor fucks at Disney did.

No one on Sup Forums would last one hour in a steel foundry, let alone 70 hours a week.

African albino?

Can you write something useful, or is it just sideeffect of your autism?

Also, real niggers don't resort to autism to cope with their niggerness, they hulk smash things and beat their GFs instead.

writing hello world in assembly is not programming, Tyrone

this, he was better in the steel plant

He did make more money there, but now he's working 45 hours a week instead of 70, and he doesn't nearly die every day, and he doesn't get burned 6 times a day and doesn't come home looking like a 3 day old rotisserie chicken from walmart. Plus in a few years he'll be able to move on and make a lot more then the steel foundry.

>Isn't this just a scheme to overproduce programmers?

tl;dr

yes.

Computer programmers aren't eligible for h1b anymore. Old news

Overproduce programmers, no. The number of actual programmers coming out of this is probably not significant. It's to virtue signal and pretend to rewrite biology.

Proofs?

>overproduce programmers
That's impossible.

What animu is this?

>that pic
Stop user.

Seriously though Stacies can't program.

I work with a black woman who's a super competant hacker and developer. She does exactly this and runs community classes for small kids in the ghetto out of her own pocket. They're-a-tryin

>start programming as a hobby as a kid, really enjoy it
>start studying theoretical computer science because it interested me
>buy a bunch of textbooks from the 70s and 80s for a few bucks at local bookstores
>working part time as a software engineer while i finish my degree
>enjoy my job, enjoy my studies, enjoy my hobby
>get shamed for it because somehow my hobby became a political hot topic

What does "shamed" mean?
And did you just say that you are surprised to be mocked after voluntarily becoming a nerd?

Pretty unfortunate. I hope you can at least take solace in your actual competence.

Kek

A girl I knew from high school graduated with a degree in comp science. Apparently did shit for Wow for a while. She's a nutter though. Used to let me suck on her titties when she was bored.

They probably only teach swift or whatever.
I know Kode With Karlie is a $2,000 scholarship for a two week bootcamp.

I bet you kiss prostitutes too.

Ti spacco la faccia ciccione americano :)

FPBP