African developers celebrated at Facebook’s annual F8 conference

African developers who featured in F8 sessions include the following:
• Asoriba (Asoriba.com): A Ghanaian start-up that has built software that enables churches to better manage member engagement, donations, and attendance. The company was featured in the Keynote for its work using Facebook Analytics.
• Rancard (www.Rancard.com), a mobile solutions company based in Ghana. Its Rendezvous (APO.af/J4GoJg), social recommendation system was featured in two sessions at F8.
• Pass.NG (Pass.ng) is an education start-up from Nigeria that helps students practice for their university entrance exams.
• Truppr (Truppr.com) is a social fitness start-up from Nigeria.
• Afrinolly (Afrinolly.com) is an app that allows users to catch up with Nollywood content on their mobile phones. It is one of the first Nigerian companies to build the Facebook Surround 360 camera.
• Quiz.ng (Quiz.ng), an online quiz platform based out of Nigeria.
• Kudi.ai (Kudi.ai): Messenger Bot to send money for free to any bank, buy airtime and pay bills; first African bot to be featured on Messenger Blog APO.af/C3GyWz.
• Kangpe (Kangpe.com): A health service from Nigeria that lets users ask real doctors their health questions.
• Eneza Education: An educational app from Kenya.
• Refunite (Refunite.org): A service from Kenya that helps refugees to reunite with their families and loved ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsjustajlove/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=T-6d6X4E-3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake. Africa doesn't even have electricity.

>African students and developers showcase their talent

Economic Empowerment Innovation Challenge Award Winner: Ghana’s Esoko makes it easier for businesses, governments, NGOs and others to connect with farmers through its web and mobile apps.
Economic Empowerment Impact Award Winner: mPedigree Goldkeys from Ghana is an anti-counterfeiting, tracking and tracing solution that uses consumers’ mobile phones as a verification tool.
Economic Empowerment Impact Award Winner: Nigeria’s SaferMom provides pregnant and new mothers with simple tools to help make informed health decisions via sms, voice services and its mobile app.
Education Innovation Challenge Award Winner: Founded in South Africa, Hyperion Development is a social enterprise that has built the first online course platform for computer science education.
Education Impact Award Winner: Launched in Ghana, Mutti by mPharma is a drug affordability service that enables patients to access high quality medicine at lower prices with flexible payment terms through micro-payments.
Education Impact Award Winner: Nigeria’s Tuteria connects people seeking to learn with people around them who can teach.

>best startups
>best kino
is the rest of the world even trying?

Facebook also invited four graduate students from Carnegie Melon University Africa in Rwanda to attend after they won the CMU-Africa Messenger Bot Hackathon.

The university’s Aimable Rwema and Lenah Chacha developed BiasharaBot, which provides an innovative platform for merchants and buyers to connect. “The Hackathon showed me the importance of building a business or idea on a social media platform. Facebook is used by over a billion people worldwide, offering developers a huge market,” says Rwema.

Their fellow students, Joshua Ocero and Davy Uwizera created a farmbot that connects farmers (or cooperatives) with produce buyers. “Attending F8 is a great opportunity to mingle with Facebook developers from around the world. It is an opportunity to visit Silicon Valley, where people’s dreams become reality,” says Ocero.

Who is this penis machinist?

WE

instagram.com/itsjustajlove/?hl=en
i think she used to have a white bf but their pics are not there anymore so i think they broke up.

Eh, honestly i think its good that africa are pulling themselves up finally.

Thanks user

did they invite Mevis Beacon?

Mmmm it looks like Mavis has gotten younger since I was a kid

wuz

No

WE

jesus christ

>tfw no qt black tittymonster maid to keep in nothing but an apron all day

>>Sup Forums

I want my "dubs get" Sup Forums cancer back. I'll trade you the "WE" Sup Forums cancer back.

I'd fucking stick my snake in that little cum dumpster and plant my seed insider her little nignog pusspuss.

Then I'd teach hear print("I'm a slut") in pyton.

Newfags detected.

I've been here longer than half of the boards, newfriend

Somewhere in this world theres a Sup Forumsack claiming shes actually mixed just because she doesnt fit the caricatures from them memes.
Bless her for posting these pics though.

what is sex with a black girl like

It's fucking fantastic. I wish I had a nigger bitch rather than the lousy white bitch im fucking now. Niggers are fantastic at sex.

I'm assuming it's delicious

Who is this ebony temptress?

I've slept with two, and both liked cocoa butter lotion. It was really nice.

So how wide spread is bitcoin in Africa. It seems like the perfect currency solution. Everyone can use smartphone wallets and sending cash would be easier. We could make an Africa Coin and then it would go to the moon if it gets adopted by Africa/China.

nice

I'd like to make a joke about the not being visible due to their skin but they're simply not visible because they DONT FUCKING WORK

muh dick

To follow up on this, I have fucked a few niggers, but the one i'm thinking of was about 6 foot something, taller thank me, bitch had shaved hair and had a body like a model (maybe was a model (I kicked her the fuck out the next morning). She also had tight little curls on her pus and pussy tasted clean as fuck. Final thing about fucking this nigger was how she screamed out how much she "loved my white dick" & "loved my dick"... happy days

she probably didn't even feel your dick man

Nigger penis is literally twice as long & thick

I don't know bro, I got a pretty nice cock that makes nignogs scream.

Confirmed for cocklet

Niggers are better than a poo in the loo

Confirmed nigger that can't even fuck his own nigger bitches & let's them be cucked by white MEN.

Also fucked your dirty ass-hole mom and avoided aids by using a condom you stupid nignoggeryroo fuck.(unlike you who got aids from your mom)

Black guy right here. I'm light skin but I only fuck with dark skin girls. The light skinned ones are extremely stuck up, they're like all the attitude of a ghetto bitch and the arrogance of a white girl combined. Extremely high maintenance, extremely entitled, and they're also not loyal at all. They all think they're models. Latina chicks > light skin black chicks.

Dark skins tho, they are 10/10. Loyal as fuck, dedicated, the attitude is mostly a front, they're usually like that because they got treated like shit their whole life. They're actually chill as fuck once they see you're not a threat. Will cook for you, take care of you, and also will pretty much accept the relationship on your terms. People don't know, but a lot of them are also very open minded, like they might watch anime, don't mind if you have "weird" hobbies, they're a bit less quick to judge you. In my experience they're always horny and they put in work when fucking, holy fuck they know how to make you feel good. They will not just dead fish and expect you to do everything, they'll ride you like a pro, suck on your neck, anything really.

Sounds like I hit close to home for you, lol

It's like I'm really on Sup Forums.

You just realized now that half of Sup Forums is actually Sup Forums?

B-b-b-but Sup Forums is a board of virgin neckbeards... isn't it?

Disappointing

Begun, summer has

WE WUZ MUFUGGIN KANGZ N SHEIT

>melon university

Kek

Wow, so tan frogs are good at making diverse flavours of what is basically a text messenger. Really impressive, I bet it was very hard, and that white people couldn't do the same thing.

i bet her tits are disgusting.
>proof left titty

niggers have have an average IQ of fucking 85
that's borderline retarded

Got a boner from reading this.

>falling for Sup Forums fake news

It would be great if they could actually pioneer something for once rather than copying what whites put forth 50-100 years after the fact.

I fucked a fat black chick I met on the greyhound bus to Miami. Or rather she came and asked for my phone number when it was time to get off the bus and then I texted her when I was high on coke. Let me do positively anything. Wanted me to come back to her hood or something, but since I'm not even American, just a tourist, I thought that sounded risky. Then I had to switch hotels and get a new sim card because the bitch kept calling. One time I texted her again when I was high and she came over to the new hotel and fucked again like a nice little team player.

you sound like a degenerate loser, go back to Sup Forums

This happened long time ago, married with kids now. Don't eat the fashy poop pill user, live life a little, have a great life and become a great dad. Those people over at Sup Forums want to be angry about something. Protip, if you need to be angry then you probably arent happy.

Wow how enlightening. Live and let live am I right? Wish we could all just go around fucking nigger junkies in Miami and get high on drugs. Then we would turn out to be true moral, model citizens like yourself. I mean where would we be as a society if we couldn't just go bang ghetto smack whores while strung out on coke? History will never know I suppose...

I thought niggerposting was relegated to Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

>how to out yourself as being new in 4 words

back to where you belong.

She doesn't look completely black to me

I'm from Sup Forums but..

This. Don't date lightskinned hoes

You're the only new person here, crying about people saying "nigger". People like you cry and whine about the use of the word "nigger" for the past 3+ years since SJWism took flight. Nigger and faggot have always been staples of Sup Forums culture. It's how we made sure the website was too offensive to keep out weak minded sheep faggots like you who gobble up the latest trends and mainstream spoonfed info.

Don't like it then gb2 reddit.

No, you didnt read what I wrote and that triggers my autism. The ape wasnt the "junkie", I was.

Yes, I do suspect you are caught up in a racist internet sect which causes you to neglect finding your own happiness in favor of obsessively shitposting about niggers on unrelated boards.

Enjoy giving your kids african genes fag

What if I am. Yellow.

nice man

I wanna bang a fat black chick really bad but they intimidate me

It's literally impossible to give someone genes fag

>muh racism wahhh
No, it just has to do with you being low moral scum of society. It's repulsive on a primal level.

And happiness can be a direct reflection of the environment and the community you live in, which is based on the swarm mentality and swarm behavior - the collective actions of the individuals that make up the herd. It affects all of us.

>the second paragraph describes me

Looks like it's time to reevaluate my life

>he thinks xposting refers to usage of whatever word x might be in someone's posts
Wow you really are new here.

>No, it just has to do with you being low moral scum of society.
If you dont like the low moral scum of society boy are you on the wrong website

And lighter

youtube.com/watch?v=T-6d6X4E-3w

> only worth is the fact it's african-made

But they always were. media just like showing doomsday shit because that gets clicks and views.

>black girl
>posting on Sup Forums
Yeah nah. Stop rollplaying you faggot

>Carnegie Melon University

have they perfected the 12gb watermelon cpu yet? or the new 8gig fried chicken memory stick?

All this trying to make Africa look like the West or Asia is a joke.

When their GDP starts to approach similar levels then come back to us.

Trying to integrate Africa into the 'Western culture' meme is merely another attempt at colonisation.

If you can't colonise them, then just destroy their culture and replace it with your own culture.

It's what Europe did to USA. It's what USA and EU did to Japan. It's what EU/USA/JP is doing to China and India as we speak.

Except that the nominally Western culture that replaces it isnt really Western - it's just modern culture.

Whether you call it 'modern' or 'western' doesn't make a difference, because it's still a western culture. The bush people in Africa also have a 'modern' culture according to their standards. But when we barge in with our colonial way of thinking, we see our own society as more advance, while that is purely subjective

I'd hit that on a daily basis.

Imagine having a boatload of STDs.
That is how it feels after a few weeks

Yet you get pissed by a completely stupid meme, not even one of the more annoying ones. Sure...

>Summer cancer these days...

>Everything I don't like is summercancer by an Autistic Faggot

Does this count as dark skin or light skin? sorry not a negro connoisseur .

Nothing should be this perfect.

It's unnatural.