>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RIAEvangelist/node-dominos-pizza-api
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3477144/
nonfree.pizza/writings/original/
nonfree.pizza/images/reactions/#cry.png
chiru.no/graph/whatis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you just free your javascript?

you can order pizza with python scripts nowadays
github.com/RIAEvangelist/node-dominos-pizza-api

technically the server is nonfree as well

you have no idea what theyre doing with your personal info

stop posting this shitty fucking thread you fucking faggot

I get the paranoid tinfoil stuff but why the picture of a character from a kids cartoon show?

I'd imagine they sell it

Free software zealotry is an ideological prison and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can live your life and be happy, eating delicious pizza~

As much as I support javascript-free websites you can just walk there if your knees have not yet exploded...

I want to eat Ebina's Ebinas, if you know what I mean.

have you ever got that feeling of deja vu

You're doing just fine after two years of posting this so either you're a big fat blob since you've managed to survive solely on your body fat or you've committed a sin and used non-free JavaScript.
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3477144/

Calm down its been a while since we have seen some one of these threads.

Fallacy. The botnet, as you refer to it, wants you to *use* their non-free scripts. It's *you* that doesn't.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. You appear to be using elements from this poem in your post: nonfree.pizza/writings/original/
You may have done this accidentally, but you've violated the terms of its copyright license. This is a serious offense and I hope you take it as seriously as it deserves.
Not to say that you're not allowed to create derived works from this image, you are, but this picture is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike4.0 International license. Therefor, you are free:

to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
to remix - to adapt the work;

Under the following conditions:

attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
share alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

In this case, the attribution requirement is resolved simply by including the following in your post:

Original post by nonfree.pizza, CC BY-SA

Now that you have read this, I hope you have a better understanding of your rights and obligations when remixing and sharing this work. I will let you edit, now be nice and credit~

Also please consider using a free (as in freedom, not as in price) anime image next time, such as pic related. Remember to link to nonfree.pizza/images/reactions/#cry.png as well~

dont eat pizza bro

veggies.

i thought the purpose was to make these no longer a thing

The only way it'll stop is when we can order pizza online without submitting to the botnet, or is that something you support?

I ordered dominos over the internet once because they had an online promo.
They said my pizza was ready and I drove to pick it up and there were like 20 people there all with online orders and my pizza wasn't ready and I had to wait there 30 more minutes.
The pizza wasn't even that good and I could have spent a few bucks more and gotten a costco pizza nearby.

I do not understand, user. Please explain in great detail using TSF analogues.

This botnet is but mere one site you're referring to.

>not compiling your own pizza
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

chiru.no/graph/whatis.html

pizza compiled just in time is still the best pizza