Macs

I fell for the meme. $690 for this baby... (it's used). i7.

what nao? I know fuck-all about Unix. where do I begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

opengroup.org/openbrand/register/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you paid nearly seven hundred bucks for something you don't even know what you're going to use it for?

>Unix
Fuck off retard

Don't wake up the goyim.

Do artsy shit

Sell it for $1000

Oh, I know what I'll use it for: programming! Starting CS at CMU in fall. Needed a laptop to take it with me to lectures and shit like that.

Anyway, would appreciate app recommendations...

why are you so mad? it is Unix.

A drug dealer is going to sell me a 2016 mod for 300

I already have deals set up to resale for 900.

Going to use 300 of that to buy a surface book from a privilege faggot and dual boot everything under the sun with my TB SSD.

Sell the Facebook and get something more free. Fuck what the retards here say. I have been much more productive with my new slate/tablet toys vs my laptop/desktop

Anything with pen navigation is 10/10.

install 9front

shove it up your ass. i bet your asshole is that loose already

Holy shit you are dumb

just hope you never have to do anything besides osx because NOTHING else scales correctly.

and when i mean nothing im talking about vms and rdp, ssh obviously works because its still just the osx terminal

>$690
You really are stupid.
>i'm going to be a CS freshman so I can't be retarded
Enjoy contributing to the dropout rate. College isn't going to be kind to your kind, especially since you "know fuck-all about Unix."

>Holy shit you are dumb
all that jealousy... kek

show me where you can find it cheaper, dumbfuck. and there's near zero chance I'll drop out. I even got a scholarship. stay mad!

>where do I begin?

>macshitOS clusterfuck
>unix

Pick one.

I also study CS at CMU; I hope you kill yourself OP you sound like a huge faggot

you really are retarded. you should kys.

opengroup.org/openbrand/register/

ps: your OS is not Unix.

you're noq qualified to sweep CMU's hallways let alone study CS you fucking baka.

>Needed a laptop to take it with me to lectures

so you don't intend to learn anything? why pay for college then?

Same to you. Have fun failing concepts.

>pay
paying's for stupid people.

Outjew the jews.

>buys shit without a purpose in mind
>asks for a purpose
You gotta find your own purpose man. Personally I'd sell that shit and buy a desktop. Nothing against Macs, but laptops are shit.

Better yet, sell it and put the money into your 401k, if you actually don't have a reason to own a computer.

whats the year, screen size, condition?

2013/13"/excellent. completely refurbished by apple in 2016 (battery and SSD replaced )