/tdg/ Terry Davis General

/tdg/ Terry Davis General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA
web.archive.org/web/20170504193901/http://www.templeos.org:80/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/TAD.html
templeos.org/videos/SoldierTrim.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terry is a fucking faggot

CIA nigger detected

You guys just don't give up do you? Score one for the good guys!

anyone remember his address? It was posted on his site but its gone. I want to mail him a drum set. I emailed him earlier but got no response yet. Hopefully hes asleep

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA

Archive Channel with at least some of his videos

did CIA assassinate him? did anyone call his phone? what the fuck is going on??????????????????

terry is a nigger

/thread

WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM, CIA NIGGER.

Any anons on the ground near the Vegas area?

How does he afford his shasta cola addiction?

REEEEEEEEEE WHEN IS HE GOING TO STREAM

nope, sorry nigger

Terry is /ourguy/

I'm glad he's gone. Hopefully he gets the help he needs to get well.

no you don't you nigger a drumset is fucking huge

t. CIA nigger

do you glow in the dark?

Have any of you fuckers tried to call him yet? What is his phone number? Should we call even though the CIA niggers probably have his phone tapped.

I-is he okay, guys?

We must continue to build gods temple

does anybody have his phone number? I want to call him and make sure he's okay

That would be a stupid idea to post on this site. I like talking to terry I dont want to remove his phone privileges

well I would hope anybody that did have his number has a way to make sure they can get it to me without just posting it here, I don't want terry to have his privileges taken away either, I just want to know if he's okay

>channels closed
>sites gone, just a blank page with the templeos iso and an empty video folder
what the fuck is happening

I wrote a fucken compiler
I hope he gets stabbed by Tyrone

web.archive.org/web/20170504193901/http://www.templeos.org:80/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/TAD.html

Update us on the phone call user

He was talking about his doctor turning off his internet in his last video. iirc he was schizing out about his parents and doctor conspiring against him and said he wished he had a gun. My only guess is that the doctor found his videos and told his parents to take away his internet if he didn't take them down.

At last, the schizo is gone. What a glorious day.

>not killing a CIA officer the same day the sega
dreamcast was released

I miss him already

Why can't the CIA just leave him alone? I hate the CIA so muhc now

A while ago Terry said someone on Ebay was selling TempleOS shirts

Does anyone have a link to the store?

Do you know the kind of psychological damage gangstalking will have on a paranoid schizophrenic? You guys are fucking shit.

The worst part is, he'll never really be well, it's super shit with schizophrenics because the medication that exists calms them down a bit and when they're calm they start to stop taking medicine because in their minds they don't need it which sends them spiraling into deeper states of schizophrenic episodes until eventually someone forces or coerces them back into taking meds. It's a real shit cycle that most schizo's fall into.

templeos.org/videos/SoldierTrim.MP4

HoHOHOo

I wrote a fuckin compiler

I love my terry. I love him so dearly. I want to touch his cute little dick :3

My best friend is schizo and went insane 2 years ago, and is in this perpetual cycle. It really sucks.

This. It breaks my heart to see how cruelly people from this site (and others) are to him for something that isn't his fault. Even when he gives us nice things.

The dude livestreamed everything himself and willingly gave out his information to people. He gave out his own home goddamn phone number.
This isn't a reviewbrah situation, this is like a willful doxing

>the Vegas area?
is that where he is? I looks pretty nice, maybe I should move there

>because in their minds they don't need it

It's not just this but the medications feel terrible. Imagine not being able to sleep and having a constant restless legs type feeling throughout your whole body coupled with extreme mental fog and inability to think clearly.

It even says TempleOS HQ on Google Maps

I wrote a fuckin compiler.

did he upgrade his internet connection?
he seems to uploads vids much faster now.

"mom's talking, shut up bitch" - Terry

So this whole thing is just because he thinks his website got too messy?

Probably he's having a manic episode, did you watch the string of daily short videos about mumbles he have been posting for almost a month?, guy was losing it hard.

Probably he got angry/violent and now he's in a mental ward right now.

I WROTE A FUCKEN COMPILER

go away fake dianna