20 years old

>20 years old
>Been working in the IT field for the first time in my life for the last 3 months (Networking)
>Absolutely hate it, feel like I'm fucking too stupid for this shit
>Boss and other co-workers constantly telling me I just don't get it and need to get better
>Came into the job with no experience in IT, just a Sec+ and Net+ cert that I got in High School
>had 3 months to get my CCNA cert or I lose my job
>Have 2 weeks left, taken it once, failed with a 700

My boss literally told me today I act like I don't want to be here and that I would probably never have gotten hired anywhere else so I should be happy not to be homeless.

I'm starting to think IT isn't for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dbHtRggFsNA#t=1m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just b urself :^)

k

>My boss literally told me today I act like I don't want to be here and that I would probably never have gotten hired anywhere else so I should be happy not to be homeless.
I know that feel, I had a manager at a call center that didn't tell that to me straight to my face but was glad to make us (particularly me) feel that way.
But what can I say? I have to build a stronger portfolio and get certs if I plan on getting a better job. My github only has an app on it and while it's a cool one, it's not really anything special.

Just quit all your coworkers hate you

what jobs have you held before IT? curious

Apply yourself faggot

Anyone know any good CCNA brain dumps?

You should probably get that cert. Also I noticed your tarkus.

I would like to unsubscribe from your blog

CLEAR THE BATTLEFIELD AND LET ME SEEEEEE

>working before you're 30
What the fuck is wrong wit h you

OP isn't to blame. A network engineer is hired with 0 experience and comptia creds. Hello incompetent hiring manager. If you absolutely must start out in networking, go get hired in a NOC or desktop support and keep studying, like learning how to write jrules and get constrained in info sec CEH or something. Then go back and try the job again, maybe take your terrible boss from his job and do it right.

Anyone know any good CCNA brain dumps?

Sorry using this on mobile is bad. Not jrule. Meant irules. In f5 network certs. Learn a mix of stuff, cisco isn't everything. And ccna alone is not going to help most places but I guess it's a start. I know a NOC tech with it and he's brain dead.

Or he could just b someone else who is already good at networking.

You've been given a chance, use it or lose it. Why are you posting here when you could be labbing and studying? Networking isn't rocket science, in fact it's probably the easiest track of IT. CCNA has plenty of cram sessions available and the dumbest pajeet can get it. Are you stupider than an illiterate pajeet?

Good taste

Does Net+ teach subnetting? You should at least be able to do it in your head or you're probably not gonna make it.
Lurk in the /cisco/ threads whenever someone bothers to make one.

>networking jobs
>relevant anymore

Muh one song album

Not the only song on the album, but it's the only memorable one.

Don't push it. All of this BGP, IPv6, policy routing can be too much to fit even in a year. Of course, if you work only with networks, it's more doable, however it still will be difficult to understand in three months.

You got it! Most excellent album...

Thinly veiled CCNA shill

CCNA is literally the most worthless asswipe. I have one but don't even list it.

youtu.be/dbHtRggFsNA#t=1m7s

If there's something you don't understand, ask your boss how to do it. I'm in a very similar situation to you except I'm 29, and another guy I work with is even more like you because he's shockingly lazy and just trawls Tinder on his phone all day without doing any work. The only difference between us is attitude. If something needs doing, volunteer to do it and ask how. Then take notes, because you will never remember how to do everything right away and everybody has notes in these jobs.

If your boss refuses to teach you, tell someone above him that you're not receiving adequate training and maybe he'll get fired too. Also, if nobody is willing to explain how to do things, the company isn't worth working at.