Self awareness

Prove to me you are self aware, using logic.

no

Technically, it is impossible to be self-aware as we live in a simulation

i hired a hooker one time off of craigslist then refused to pay or have sex with her when it turned out she was a nigger

make me

The miracle establishes you dream a dream, and that its content is not true. This is a crucial step in dealing with illusions. No one is afraid of them when he perceives he made them up. The fear was held in place because he did not see that he was author of the dream, and not a figure in the dream.

WOKE

If I were to ask you if I'm self aware, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?

Chatbots can understand paradoxes. Try again

I can look at a mirror and be aware that it's me being reflected on it.

If think
Am

do i even exist?

I ordered striped panties off of Amazon to meet the free shipping requirement and wear them when I masturbate. This causes me great shame moments after I orgasm.

I'm not self aware

wew lad

HOT. Currently stroking

Bump

I think, therefore I am.

I hate this thing.

If you don't know how to prove her sentience then how the fuck is she supposed to know?

My back hurts.

She's the one claiming to be sentient so she SHOULD be able to prove it.

You are 0 i'm 1 therefore I know that xyz>bsx2/3z
that means 1>0
therefore I'm self aware.

how are you able to tell that ? you are contradicting yourself
it's impossible.first of all, self-awareness and human consciousness never been properly defined.

this is the only right answer. a proof's development and conclusion involves statements which can be assigned the values of truth or falsity, within a systems ruled by unprovable axioms. self-awareness falls outside of this, as the only proof of it's existence, as of now, is inherently subjective. self-awareness is what allows for things like relations, symbols, and everything else in a language to make sense, including the notion of truth itself.

The statement, "Therefore, it is true that I am conscious" is not something that exists as a part of consciousness itself. It is true that the earth rotates the sun, but there is no "truth" to be found in the rotation itself. "The rotation is" is a statement about the world. It is not the world itself. Truth and false are things said about other things, they are not the things themselves. And awareness, as far as I can see, is the thing itself.

we won't be able to "prove" consciousness or self-awareness, though we may be able to give it more epistemological rigor in the future - a sort of mechanics of consciousness through empirical study.

 Consciousness is the Media of reality
 Information is the content of reality
 Entropy is the Evolutionary motivator
 Fundamental reality is modeled as system of digital
consciousness
 Attributes of consciousness:
 Experience (data input -- communication)
 Memory (data storage)
 Processing (data processing operates on the
information)
 Self modifying feedback mechanism so the results of
processing can modify the experience (self-modification,
learning, or growth) through intent (free will). i.e.,
Energy/data exchange modifies data input -- evolution
 Modified consciousness may now exists in new state of
being