Is Public-Key Crypto a lie?

It simply doesn't make any logical sense.

Also something is very suspicious about the three creators of the most widely used public-key cryptosystem; RSA:

R = Rivest is a Jew.

S = Shamir is an Israeli Jew.

A = Adleman is a Jew.

Knowing this, can we really trust RSA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U62S8SchxX4
youtube.com/watch?v=LGGFpQMOAYQ
slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>new
Please, go back to Sup Forums

kek

Your nose is showing, Shitstein.

see

It makes perfect sense, just study the implementation you fucking brainlet. Only if 'the jews' have a way to do prime factorization easily it is broken.

White Europeans should create our own crypto algos without NSA/Mossad interference.

>Math is a Jew plot!!
WOW ok thanks for the inside scoop retard

>R = Rivest is a Jew.S = Shamir is an Israeli Jew.A = Adleman is a Jew.

I agree that is suspicious but without an actual backdoor detected you can't really throw accusations.

What if they have an unknown method.

As someone who specializes in system security and encryption, this amuses me greatly.

Then it would be broken, but I might as well ask what if I had magical powers, I would be a wizard.

Well, even my casio can do prime factorization

Good for you, now do it for number 100's of digits long in polynomial time.

This.

Ironical shitposting is still shitposting..

Is it inpossible to find prime numbers or something? I've seen some pretty genious mathamaticians who could probably figure it iut with enough time.

I hope OP reads his own thread and learned something this day.

Sup Forums tards really are as stupid as niggers

It's impossible to find the prime factors of a number in closed form, in other words you can't write an equation for it. You're correct, given enough time you can find the prime factors of all numbers using some algorithm. But with numbers 100's of digits long it's not possible in the time span these encryption keys are used.

That's easy. Do your homework yourself, retard

Go pick up your nobel price boy.

public key encryption is the best shit ever. actually with public key encryption its possible to:

- guarantee the identity the website you are visiting, as long as it has a certificate from an certificate authority you trust (eg symantec)
- its also possible to have almost 100% security against man in middle attacks listening to your traffic, even when the two communicating computers don't know each other and have to exchange encryption protocol details on the fly while the third party is listening.

Holy shit, fucking painful level of 'tard here. RSA is extremely well documented and simple, do a little bit of reading.

>Hurr it was made by jews so it's no good
The math is solid and well known/tested over the course of decades. There very well could be a bad implementation of it out there somewhere that might be worth looking into but RSA itself is easy for anybody that isn't retarded to verify

Don't even go back to Sup Forums man, go back to stormfront. Dumbasses like you make things worse for everyone.

I am a wizard.
Where is your god now?

typical american question
>I don't understand it, therefore it is false.
>Also, Jews.

I wish mods started banning obvious Sup Forums spillovers like this.

Im sure a strong enough computer could do it. Nothing that would fit in your home.

True, but this does not qualify as a back door. It's litteraly equivalent to brute forcing a password. Also, it can be easily circumvented by using multiple layers of encryption.

Did Terry lead these Sup Forumsfags into our little corner of Sup Forums? I swear we never had this many awful threads before he blew up over there

It's fucking mathematics
If a jew discovered gravity would you float?

Gravity IS a Jewish conspiracy.

It's the only way they can keep the Palestinians in the West Bank.

>muh jews
So what? even nuke is developed by the Jews but you guys really love it. Why not RSA?

This
A jew discovered relativity but still You can't go faster than light

Literally no. Properly implemented RSA with a sufficient key length would take all the computing power in the world longer than the life of the universe to crack. Learn the fucking math you mongoloid dumbass

It's extremely suspicious and concerning.

Jews are 1% of the population.

So the probability that three Jews would randomly come together and create a crypto algorithm is 0.01*0.01*0.01 = 0.000001 = 0.0001 %.

That is shady nepotism among Jews.

Is he a mongloid?

> everyone knows the "hello alice" ciphertext

This is why discrete math should be made mandatory in CS

it makes sense but you have to actually trade keys out of band for it to work
which all of these tutorials and descriptions conveniently seem to gloss over
if you can not exchange keys then all bets are off
the alternative is trusting the certificate authority jew

White males in america are only 30% of population

So the probability that fourteen white males would randomly come together and be members of Trump cabinet(including trump) is (3/10)^14 = 0.00000005%.

This must be suspicious, isn't it? you retard?

Also, the probability that Trump would randomly type 'covfefe' and shitposting it on his private twitter is (1/26)^7 = 0.0000000001%

So this must be a secret code of something, right?

kek

Jews have the most to hide so the probability that they would create the best crypto algorithm is slightly higher.

DH FTW

that is why on first connection, you accept and save the server's public key for future comparison, if it doesn't match down the road, MITM

this is the way openssh handles it

butthurt jew

you can not know the servers public key is really the servers key if you never met out of band

Depends, is a mongo a white male?

Why?

No this is why discrete math should be mandatory for voting and reproducing.

>almost 100%
what did he mean by that

That's not quite how it works but close enough. As mentioned if it was really that simple then it would be fairly easy to MITM to catch the keys and transplant your own, effectively enforce an encrypted proxy in the center.
Short version
youtube.com/watch?v=U62S8SchxX4
Long version
youtube.com/watch?v=LGGFpQMOAYQ

How do I learn math? I know algebra but that's pretty much it. I was also really good at trig in high school but I remember nothing about it anymore. I want to understand calculus and geometry and statistics.

Go to khanacademy or kys to be reborn as terry tao

I would not recommend that
you might end up as bogdanoff

like the problem is
what if one of the kids put their own padlock on the suitcase and sent it back, before the guy in the pink shirt had a chance to put on his padlock?
Alternatively doing a full mitm by passing along duplicates.

I suppose the long version will cover that.

>what if one of the kids put their own padlock on the suitcase and sent it back
Then nothing. Neither would have been able to fully open the case and neither would the middle man.
Basically the key exchange would have failed.

would not the sender helpfully "remove the first padlock" leaving only the attackers padlock?

But the receivers padlock would still be there.

before the receiver placed their own padlock, I mean. So the receiver never received the suitcase, or alternatively received a duplicate.

Ah, so basically the MITM does a key exchange with the sender, and then with the receiver.

I'm pretty sure that that's where the digital signatures come in. Some antivirus programs effectively do this and it causes some problems because the browser goes "HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES. THIS DIGITAL SIGNATURE DOESN'T MATCH ANYMORE".

but what do you compare the signature to?

So this is the nu-Sup Forums...

You might find this post interesting.

slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/

Unless he is taking into account forged certificates from either compromised Certification Authorities or bad Certification Authorities in general (that you shouldn't trust), then it should be 100%.

There have been CAs that have created certificates for websites pretending to be google in the past for example, but then those CAs stop being trusted and people move on.

Not OP, but interesting. Thanks!

The fucking discussion here about jews... I'm dead.

Sup Forums has always been based and redpilled on the Jew.

You are the nu.

Seeing how you are good at problems with visualisation your best bet will be learning linear algebra, then moving on to graphical parts of discrete math like graph theory

>A jew discovered relativity
???

We pretty much live in a world created by Hungarian Jews.

British Intelligence invented RSA before R, S and A lol

RSA is perfectly safe until somebody finds a way to magicly factor 1kb+ primes.

Its problems are that the keys are fuckhuge, it's rather slow, and nobody pays enough attention to side channel attacks like implementation flaws and weak/backdoored RNG.

It is. What makes you think OP even finished middle school?

No, it's web scale

Einstein had Jewish roots you dimwit

Nice joke, OP.

>BASED, anything made by a Jew is part of the globalist conspiracy to turn us all into shabbos goy slaves, we have the inside scoop am I right fellow based 4channers?
No user, you are the cancer and need to go back to your containment board immediately.

RSA isn't the only public key crypto system retard. RSA is weaker at the same key size though because it's reliant on strong primes and the discrete log problem. ECC is superior obviously, but weak curves still exist - just use ed25519.

>Just as summer starts we start having these "I'm a cool kid too, gimme teh replies" posts
Just coincidence right?

>And that Jews name? Albert Einstein

>Not knowing Einstein is a media hoax, a half of his works is pure plagiarism and another is just made-up shit that can't be confirmed by not rigged experiments. He was actually so dumb that he couldn't understand and accept quantum physics until his very end.

>Relativity is a Jew lie too!!1
Holy shit is there anything that isn't a Jew plot or conspiracy? You need to kys, this level of paranoia is not healthy.

>You need to kys, this level of paranoia is not healthy.

Why would you concern yourself about his health after telling him to kill himself?

How did that obscure blog post get 700+ comments?

And the comments are all of decent quality and contribute to the discussion.

What kind of wizardry is this?

It means that RSA is a good algorithm, because Jews are way superior to you.

Except that NSA and GCHQ have even better Jews stashed in their pockets.

Math is just jewish sorcery, just like compound interest. It works just fine as long as you sacrifice enough shekels.

It wasn't in your school?