Reliable USB charging station

I'm fed up playing with USB charging station that keeps dying on me. I'm looking for a reliable USB charging station with at least 8 x 2.5A (not less) USB ports. I do not need data sync, just charging.

I've tried Aukey and lots of no-name chineses chargers but they keep failing me (ports would die two by two, I think it's some inductances that failed).

I'm currently thinking going rugged or industrial if it means reliability but I wouldn't want a 20 ports charging monster, 8-12 ports would be ideal.

TL;DR Looking for a reliable USB charging station, no matter the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00GSLMTQ8
amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ7NDTG
amazon.com/dp/B013XFG9CQ
amazon.com/dp/B01M4NGWP7/
amazon.com/AUKEY-Charger-Charge-Galaxy-iPhone/dp/B01IHS7144/
amazon.com/dp/B019NPSKZO/
amazon.com/dp/B01M4MDTIX
amazon.com/dp/B00JPKVZLY
usbgear.com/Multiport-USB-Chargers.html
usbgear.com/CM-USBC-PS.html
amazon.com/Anker-6-Port-Charger-PowerPort-iPhone/dp/B00P936188
amzn.com/B00GSLMTQ8
amzn.com/B06ZZ7NDTG
amzn.com/B013XFG9CQ
amazon.com/Dildo-Suction-Colors-Available-Flesh/dp/B071W67QSK/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1496522468&sr=8-5&keywords=huge+dildo&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, so even stuff like this ends up failing for you over time? Like, the rugged aluminum USB ones.

amazon.com/dp/B00GSLMTQ8
amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ7NDTG
amazon.com/dp/B013XFG9CQ

amazon.com/dp/B01M4NGWP7/

I don't believe any of those would provide 2.5A on all the ports.

This one however () will do all 5 ports at 5v 3A. So just get 2 of them for 10 ports. Or 3 for 15.

Yes. These 3 ones are also sync/data hubs and the added circuitry only make them less durable. I didn't specify but I used them on the go, they never setlle on a desktop.

Too large for only 5 ports, too bad because it looks like a good alternative.

Cheers but I'd rather have only one box with all my ports. I'll bookmark it anyway, if I don't find any other alternatives.

Keep them coming. In the meantime anyone got feedback on this one? > amazon.com/AUKEY-Charger-Charge-Galaxy-iPhone/dp/B01IHS7144/

>Too large for only 5 ports, too bad because it looks like a good alternative.
yeah because it's 90w output, it HAS to be that large for the appropriate hardware.

You wont find a big 10-20 port version unless it's rack mount size.

>Keep them coming. In the meantime anyone got feedback on this one? > amazon.com/AUKEY-Charger-Charge-Galaxy-iPhone/dp/B01IHS7144/
It only supports 70w total power draw.

What voltage are you drawing? You said 8x2.5A but 2.5A at what voltage?

Buy a 5V 20A switching power supply from Aliexpress and an 8 port USB hub you like the looks of then solder a bunch of wires into the hub to spread the load and connect them to the power supply.

Job done.

amazon.com/dp/B019NPSKZO/

120W 10-port, supposedly all 5V/2.4A.

The plastic construction and price doesn't inspire much confidence though...

>When the charger is in the 2.1 amp mode only the bottom row off ports are at 2.1 amps the top row cannot be used

Also this 105W one, too: amazon.com/dp/B01M4MDTIX

lrn2read

amazon.com/dp/B00JPKVZLY

Supposedly 150W output, but it has support for data, too. Looks pretty rugged though. Not sure how hueg the power adapter would be since it seems to accept DC from a barrel plug on the back. I'm guessing it'd be similar to a laptop power adapter.

WOAH, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT.

usbgear.com/Multiport-USB-Chargers.html

Decided to check out USBGear's website, and they got quite a few industrial grade models that aren't heavily marketed anywhere.

usbgear.com/CM-USBC-PS.html

16 ports, charge-only, extruded aluminum case, each port at 2.4A.

Specifications state it can output "DC5V 44A". So 44 Amps / 16 ports = 2.75 A per port, so it should be capable of delivering stated 5V @ 2.4 Amps per port.

I think this is a winner, although is probably a bit bigger than you wanted.

Unless you NEED a single solution that price is absurd compared to this

Yeah you're right I forgot to mention it. I'm only charging 5V devices (no tablets) so anything between 2.1A and 3A @5V is fine

Actually not a bad idea. I can tinker but I fear my electronic is a bit rusty. No diodes or anything to add along with the wires?

Yeah I wonder how it dissipate the heat...

You sure about that? If yes that's good to know, thanks

That look nice if a bit bulky but at least it should dissipate heat. I'm bookmarking it. Cheers

A bit bigger that I need but will definitively consider it. Cheers!

I also use these in cramped spaces (closed rugged cases with foam) and for now not a single one as failed. Only 6 ports though.

amazon.com/Anker-6-Port-Charger-PowerPort-iPhone/dp/B00P936188

>if you only want a charging station build your own
>eagle or altium
>enjoy
tfw op makes a 100 port usb charging station for ~$5

>mfw OP has found a niche market that hasn't been tapped
>mfw im dirt poor and lazy to do something about it

Get yourself something by Anker nigga

Will try. Cheers to all

Look at these long ass URLs. Get with the program, pal.

amzn.com/B00GSLMTQ8
amzn.com/B06ZZ7NDTG
amzn.com/B013XFG9CQ

What?

amazon.com/Dildo-Suction-Colors-Available-Flesh/dp/B071W67QSK/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1496522468&sr=8-5&keywords=huge+dildo&th=1