What about those cheap ereaders? Why do some have retarded 1024x758 displays? That's not a typo, it's 758

What about those cheap ereaders? Why do some have retarded 1024x758 displays? That's not a typo, it's 758.

Dear white people, stop embarrassing yourselves.

Universities are unnecessary if you are smart enough. Actually high school is unnecessary too for some people.

Eat shit you inbred ape

>hes this easily triggered
>he calls someone else the ape

Oh good, another Sup Forums thread.

It depends, but smart people are smart enough to realize the piece of paper you get at the end is what makes it worth it. Also, I wouldn't trust my doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc if they didn't go to school no matter how smart they are.

Although I do agree with you to a certain extent, if you spend 4 years and tens of thousands of dollars getting a fine arts degree or something, then ya it's completely unnenecessary

Is there any reason not to just get a cheap tablet and load ebooks on It? Those e-ink screens are nice, but if you have no problem reading off a regular screen I don't see why you'd pay more for less

What's the current pick of ereaders? All I want is something reasonably large, sharp, and capable of loading files from an sd card. I will not be using ebook stores, wifi, or anything like that.

This, and also networking opportunities.

Can the mods delete the unrelated to the post Sup Forums b8 images so the thread gets discussed and not detailed.

Is no one going to talk about how half of the 2015 students are obese or is that normal in Murica these days?

The irony is that early europeans probably interbred with neanderthals.

got no idea user, it's stupid and I honestly prefer a mid to low range android tablet with a nice pdf/epub reader and some other good stuff. I imagine a tablet is better suited for a variety of tasks thus more likely to have a respectable resolution

yes and no it's normal to be obese in libtard sjw circles but i can imagine the rest of yale's population maintains decent hygienic and fitness standards for themselves.

>if you have no problem reading off a regular screen
But I do. It gives me eye strain, no matter what.

Take a look at which groups of humanity have the highest proportion of Neanderthal DNA and tell me they aren't the only real human beings on this planet.

>tens of thousands of dollars getting a fine arts degree
In what kind of 3rd world shit hole do you live to pay that much for any degree?

in america, the average cost of any 4 year degree from an in-state uni is 28,000

out of state students go up to 44,000

breeding with genetically distant groups is the opposite of inbreeding you retard

AY HOL UP

Holy shit, that's expensive!

And what's an "out of state" student? Does the uni not cost the same for everyone?

art schools are more expensive than ivy leagues dumbass

Kill yourself you homophobic racist

College is more important than high school. Gen ed classes everyone has to take will recap everything important that's hypothetically taught in highschool. I effectively dropped out at the start of my sophomore year, got a GED, and went straight into an EE program and am in the top eighth of my class.

Just like asians.

Hmm, lets look at the only 2 succesfuly races. Oh wait...

Higher education is handled at the state level. tuition is less for members of the state than it is for non-residents.
For example, a Californian and a Texan might pay roughly the same to attend California and Texas state universities, respectively, but if they were to each go to the other state for school they'd pay more. this makes sense, as being residents of their respective states they've payed taxes and contributed to the education system in each respective state, but haven't contributed to the other.

The exception is non-whites, who either get athletic or affirmative action scholarships and attend wherever they want to for free.

what happend america.
that is so embarrasing. I feel sorry for you
used to be 10/10 white gentlemen who spoke softly , had character, and were genuinely smart. not its just quote-filling minorities who are fat, dumb, loud, and obnoxious. I feel bad for america really

found the nigger

and non-asians

What happened to Yale man?, it was still white during gilmore girls

top picture: a group of classmates gathering together in their formal-wear for a scheduled class photo.

Bottom Picture: a randomly taken cell-phone picture of the small black student alliance club at yale.

Is the op trying to make the claim that the black student alliance club is representative of the entire Yale student population?.... What a pathetic and dishonest attempt at race-baiting.

>"inbreeding"
>Genetically distant relatives

You can only pick one.

And anyway, it obviously goes to show you that sticking with strictly Homo sapien DNA is not advantageous,

Top picture: students
Bottom picture: customers

US universities would be better off if they wouldn't financially rely on pleasing retarded 20-somethings.

>t. Overweight shitskin

I would even claim that every idiot does not need to know/understand the writen language. The intertubes would only gain from this too.

Universal literacy was a mistake.

>being social

>Universities are unnecessary if you are smart enough. Actually high school is unnecessary too for some people.

Unfortunately, this only fuels the ego of stupid people.

It goes for everyone. Some people think they are 2smart4skool and some people think they are smarter than everyone because of their piece of paper.

Universal edumcation is just one of many modern mistakes anyway. What would a goat herder do with math anyway?

Its still better compared to the mud skin country you must live in.

>ivy leagues
The fuck is an ivy league. Is that an american thing too?

Wait, taxes in america are handled per state? They differentiate between states in the same country?

>non-whites, who either get athletic or affirmative action scholarships
Is this a joke or...

Yes ivy league is an american thing. Google it.

Also some taxes (like sales tax, gas tax) are done by the state, some (like income tax, social security tax) are handled federally.

Ok I didn't know that, thanks.

Nowadays everyone needs at least highschool math not get fucked over by banks or car dealers, assuming you can't pay for everything in straight cash

>smart people are smart enough to realize the piece of paper you get at the end is what makes it worth it.

t h i s

Had you studied the history of mathematics, you wouldnt believe the irony of your post.

Mathematics literally started out of the need to herd counting.

>What would a goat herder do with math anyway?
It probably is VERY useful to know if a goat is missing and the easiest way to do that is counting.