Remember when Sup Forums said this was the future?

Remember when Sup Forums said this was the future?
lel

remember when they congratulated your father for having a son?

3D printers too.
>I will pirate my own car
kek

Ooosh

mfw Apple releases a blatant ripoff of Google Glass but makes it a sexy & stylish status symbol and literally every normie owns one 6 months later

How will OP ever recover from this one

No?
I remember when everyone here thought it was stupid and would fade quickly into obsolescence

But, they did that already...

i remember the times when redditfags din't ruin Sup Forums

Anyone have the "this guys walks into the locker room and smugly touches his glasses" copypasta? That is all I remember of this fad.

>agreed
must be same fag

I didn't imply to be a different poster.

I'll check em

Checked
Also they did with the watch and it didn't work, never saw one

I still want a pair, I'm not downgrading to Android though

why is his head so tiny lmao

That's because you don't get out of your basement. I occasionally see someone wearing one on the streets.
At my college I'd say at least 20% of all people have one.

I see them quite often

Still use my Hololens, do have the Glass with CFW but haven't fucked around with it anymore.
Hololens is GOAT though, it will gain popularity with future releases.

They are pretty much common place now, I print custom parts for my projects all the time.
If you'd look at youtube, a lot of people who do any kind of DIY or are interested in tech have one also. Exactly like we imagined it will be.

The only useful application I saw is in QA where you need to have both of your hands free

I seem to remember Sup Forums shitting on them hardcore for being botnet garbage.

>They are pretty much common place now, I print custom parts for my projects all the time.

But people didn't stop buying stuff becasue they can 3D print clothes, furniture, home appliances etc.
Which was the claim the MSM made all the time.

>"hurr all our jobs will be gone becasue of 3D printers."

and as a bonus, now it's:
>"hurr all our jobs will be gone because of automation."

Have you ever had an earpiece? They're glorious. Texts are read out. Caller ID spoke to you. Easy set reminders etc etc. Can have directions read to you. Having a HUD as well would be lovely for all that. I'm still genuinely interested in google glass, but then - I like 'read outs' and shit telling me data the whole time.

>college
Give a bunch of manchildren thousands of dollars they have the pay back years later and they'll buy all kinds of stupid shit.

Sup Forums was right once again. It's still the future

The technology is still being used they just put it in your phone and aren't telling you that it's on.

y y-ou wouldn't download a car, goyim

It's not fair!