Decentralized internet fucking when?

Decentralized internet fucking when?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM
ipfs.io/
ipfs.io/blog/24-uncensorable-wikipedia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wont be doing that if she keeps fucking up the way she has been over the last few weeks.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Some leftards will probably aggree with this

just go on incognito lol

The internet has always been decentralized.

I'm Irish and pretty worried about this. If it passes in the UK I wouldn't be surprised if our gov tries to copypasta the regulations.

No.

True cost of multiculturalism and tolerance of Islam in Western democracies is the loss of privacy and loss of freedom.

>the hats
kek
is this a joke

I disagree, its just the excuse. Govs want this level of censorship and survellence, if they didn't have terrorists as the excuse they would just think of something else to justify it. It would still happen either way.

>its just the excuse
Without Islam, they wouldn't have an excuse.

what a load of shit

you know the brits created israel, iraq and saudi arabia right?

if anything, the brits probably arrange for this shit to happen so they have more excuses to goat their people into accepting the surveillance/big-brother state

>Without Islam, they wouldn't have an excuse.
really? do you know anything about the brits are all you fucking cuck?

next time at least research their history for 30 fucking seconds before falling for the beady eye'd cucks.

They'll always find an excuse. When communism was the justification to arrest and silence people, books like robin hood were getting banned. Government will always find an evil to excuse prying your rights away.

Retard, look at the demographics. Islam is spreading exponentially in the UK. Within a generation it will be dominant religion in most of the urban centers.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM

UK is dead.

>communism
LMAO. UK never had a large issue with communism. Stay cucked you limey fuck.

>blaming everything on muslims
wew lad, was 1984 written by a muslim too? were his conserns based on muslims?

come back when you're at least 18 years old.

??

Sorry, I was referring to McCarthyism.

you don't have to have communists to use anti-communism as an excuse to silence people.

idiot.

both of thise sides are full of the same types of retards

Just want to remind everyone that this is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums. Sup Forums stands for technology, not politics

>tories start losing their lead
>elections a week away
>suddenly attacks all over
>[SURVEILLANCE FOR A STRONG AND STABLE NATION intensifies]
Truly coincidental.

why is Sup Forumselligentsia so low?????

wtf are tories and what the fuck are you trying to say? make an argument mate, the UK is already a surveillance state, are you saying they don't want to continue down that road?

>I'm Irish and pretty worried about this. If it passes in the UK I wouldn't be surprised if our gov tries to copypasta the regulations.

I fucking hate this island and the shower of bastards that run it for reasons like this. We keep copying Britain and doing a balls job of it while we're at it. New Rising fucking when.

This is technology related. If paranoid anti communists can convince themselves and others that an ancient british legend contains communist brainwashing, what makes you think big government advocates can't convince a county that you need big powerful government to regulate the internet for your protection.

I think they're cute.

no one asked your opinion, you autistic fuck.

That was not super nice of you.

Soon™
ipfs.io/
>interoperates with cjdns
>plans to integrate with i2p
>almost impossible to prevent connection without physical blockades
>with i2p it's hard to track down who is doing what
>it's inherently censorship resistant, as long as someone has the blocks, a file is accessible, regardless of who's hosting what blocks

All the hubbub around internet lockdown makes me happy, people will be forced to use something better, like it or not. In the end it will be better for us all. It reminds me of when everyone migrated from ftp's and dc hubs to decentralized file transfer with bittorrent for similar reasons. Now it's going to happen for "the web"

Until the feds try to make it a crime to host a copy of the source or have it installed on your computer.

Eurocucks are stepping into the V universe. Seems fitting

>what is NSA and CIA
ameritards have been ahead of the curve

>2019
>still using the old internet

It's like you literally are a terrorist pedophile.

Hahaha what?

The muslims aren't the ones enacting these laws, are they?

nothing to hide, nothing to fear

That kind of thing happens in Cuba, it doesn't stop them. Even outside of them, most countries seem to have some sort of "illegal data", be it graphic media, banned texts, or copyright restricted content.

It's less a matter of law and more a matter of subverting it successfully and safely. cjdns has been used to create networks before under government internet shutdowns, i2p is vetted, it keeps people anonymous/safe but still allows for p2p routing, IPFS is still in alpha but it's already gaining a lot of support and the concepts are pretty good, they have an actual implementation that not only works but has already been useful in providing access to restricted content.

ipfs.io/blog/24-uncensorable-wikipedia/

I don't doubt people will try to stop this, but it doesn't matter, it will be incredibly difficult to put a stop to it, even if they disable access to government owned routing lines, there are still ways to connect to others and relay messages through multiple means that are all multiplexed, as long as you can connect to someone who can connect to someone else, through whatever means, you should be alright.

Who cares about the UK. You keep fucking yourselves. Just move out if it doesn't suit you.

What we need is Distributed infrastructure supporting decentralized communication, governed by centralized software. If the software goes rogue or is just shit then a new one can be used, but you still get the benefits of centralization. Communication generally happens in a decentralized fashion so if things are optimized by use then that sort of structure will emerge soon. With a distributed infrastructure though, any node can be removed and you'll still have a similar route available.

your comprehension skills are shit, Mohammed. go fuck a sheep or something.

>/fa/ is comparatively smarter than Sup Forums

>jp, c, toy
>dumb
Silly chart.

>This is technology related
explain DORA or leave

I believe that's often referred to as a "federated" model, it looks like the 2nd graph in this image Anything is better than centralized, federated is not bad. I know IPFS allows for private networks now, I don't know if there's any current means or plans to have a federated like system but I bet it would be possible if desired.

The nice thing about the reference ipfs implimentation is that it plans to be modular, it has its own routing system and the plan is to add support for i2p so that you can use either, both, or a combination of that + something else. With that in mind someone could take a federated routing/peering system and drop it in instead of using their system but still retaining all the other benefits of the system (block storage, content addressing, physical interface handling, api, etc.)

I'm not the user you're replying to, but he's right, you fucking idiots.

No we don't

Drugs, chavs, drunks, hobos