Where do i get e-mail adress without a phone number?

where do i get e-mail adress without a phone number?

Make your own.

buy a burner phone with cash
buy a top up card with cash
activate it from the library
slit your own throat in the bathtub

Tutanota

>Tutanota
thanks

>>>/sqt/
Android x86 if you want botnet

do a duckduckgo search for that, silly

Yandex

Huh. I hadn't realized those all happened at the same time. Horrible.

since when did you ever need a phone number for email?

Hotmail, Gmail, and the other big webmail services require it to create an account now. They like this because they want your account tied to your real-life identity and contact information, since they're ad companies that read your mail and build detailed profiles of you. The big social-media networks do the same thing these days.

>require it to create an account now

no they don't, piss off with this FUD

protonmail.ch

use aol

Cockmail works just fine. Least for now.

emulate an android with e.g. Andy or Genymotion and make a gmail

works for facebook and twitter too

holy fuck how retarded can you be that you still dont know where to make email accounts
mail.com
cock.li
tuta.io
outlook.com / hotmail.com
just to name a few off the top of my head

They give the impression that it's a requirement. Either don't enter anything in the phone number field or make up a number.

You know what else happened in 2007?

No it's a requirement now. I tired to make a burner Gmail yesterday. It required me to enter in my number to create an account. Same with Outlook.

Made a gmail account yesterday, didn't need a number, dunno what are you talking about nigga.

>duckduckgo

Nothing wrong with Big Bang Theory. Btw Sheldon and Amy are getting married.

That's probably because you set one up on a fresh Android setup.

It depends on how shit your country is.

why would an email account need a phone number?

botnet

bait.

I will however say that the show had some okay episodes in the first 2-3 seasons. After that it has been very bad. Remember when they did that episode about Age of Conan? That would never happen today because most of the audience doesn't know what it is. All they do now is a Star Wars reference here and there or some other super normalfag "geek" culture thing such as Marvel superhero bullshit. Gotta make sure everyone gets the reference in an instant

>first 3 seasons are good
Let's sum up the first 2 seasons
>one of the characters says something nerdy
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The show was always shit, the difference is the first few seasons aren't funny at all while the later ones are SJW propaganda. The show was terribly written and is a poor excuse for a "comedy".

Protonmail doesn't require a phone number

but I didn't say they were good

you also just summed up pretty much every sitcom with a laugh track