Other urls found in this thread:

addons.palemoon.org/addon/encrypted-web/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SeaMonkey

>he doesn't use qutebrowser
lmaoing @ ur life rn

Brave

I use both.

What is the real advantage to using Pale Moon?
IceCat is more security oriented and has https everywhere, ad and tracker blockers built in.
Pale Moon just seems like a more lightweight FF, is that all it wants to be?

Tried Brave a while back, it was great, but I like it on Android more.

waterfox

Palemoon wants to be what Firefox was before it got brain damage. They forked the last ESR that was not infected with australis and stopped merging newer changes (except security ones) frm mozilla.

Firefox minus telemetry and GTK3

Palemoon is on like version 25? and doesn't allow most if the modern addons. You might as well use the most up-to-date Firefox if you want broken shit. I really don't get the Palememe. You're also sacrificing security and way more likely to pick up drive by exploits.

I mean really, explain one advantage it has over literally anything else other than the nostalgic factor.

>modern addons
this is the problem with your logic. Modern addons have been intentionally gimped by Google heebs who want to lock web browsing functionality into their business model. So the "advantage" is walking away from a ripoff deal.

pale meme is my second favorite browser next to the one you hate

I agree. Not to mention this will also makes your fingerprint far more unique. A lot of Sup Forumsentooman want to deviate from the norm so bad, they're willing to disregard all common sense. I'm currently switching back and forth between the latest FF and the latest stable Chromium build for different use cases. I do have my eye on Brave, tho. We'll see where that leads...

Okay, but at least you'll be able to use the addons in FF for a few more months. Even things like HTTPS Everywhere doesn't work in Palemoon, at this very moment. How's that any different... except worse?

SeaMonkey

waterfox

tried IceCat. Any and every sight I went to was broken including this one. With FurMoon I can enable https everywhere and adblockers in like a minute and a half and still browse casually. My UX with icecat was completely broken even when I disabled the JS disabler.

addons.palemoon.org/addon/encrypted-web/

lmao

I have been wanting to switch off firefox for a while, the amount of memory leaks and crashes is just ridiculous anymore. If Opera would bring back fucking tab stacking I'd use it instead.

Emacs Webkit

Fuck off shill, brave is bunch of shit that sells you.

W A T E R F O X
A
T
E
R
F
O
X

Tried it and it doesn't work with 90% of my addons, even after conversion.