To fuck shit up general

You know you have a shit product when even Linus, the inventor of Linux, calls you out like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE

>The Inventor of Linux

Stopped watching this guy because he started doing nothing but commercials, but that was a pretty good video.

Agreed

it's a meme
at least I hope it is

Yeah. He seems genuine in this one. Many others are blatant advertisements. But I do think they give a "sponsored by" disclaimer most of the time when they are.

Yeah they disclose it and its pretty obv. that it is advertisment, still doesn't make it any more appealing.

Dude gotta do what is best for his company, and obviously it works but all those sponsored videos are really not interesting to me.

What the fuck is up with all this flashing rgb bullshit?

no fucken idea. we HEDT = RGB nao

DELET THIS

Didn't watch thewhole video (can't stand the whiny voice), but what did Linus Torvalds - the inventor of Linux - have to say and at what time did he put in an appearance?

>buy $500 motherboard
>have to spend $400 on additional USB sticks to unlock all features
It's like they're trying to lose business.

It is - the real inventor of Linux is Richard Stallman

No, Linux was invented by the Indian government as a low cost alternative to Windows. Look up BOSS Linux.

The whole shit is a fucking mess.

Plus you have to pay hundreds of bucks to unlock all RAID versions, otherwise it's just RAID0.

Also (unconfirmed) the boards will only be compatible with SSDs that use Intel NAND, which is a shite.

DELET_ THIS

Bullshit. Linus Stallman wrote systemd in 6 days and on the 7th he invented svn to distribute it as a cloud service.

There is a fucking USB DONGLE (multiple dongles?!) that is probably hundreds of dollars to unlock the features that are actually on the motherboards and the CPU. The only thing on the dongle is a decryption key afaik.

And the system builders and hardware partners are saying it's a hot mess.

Bump

Lel about the paid key to unlock some hardware RAID. What the fuck is the idea with that?

It's to not jeapordize server platform sales, but it's also a massively retarded move.

You can only boot from Intel's NVMe drives, goyim.

Wrong.
Lunix was invented by a soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos based on a program named Xenix made by Microsoft for the US government..

DELID THIS

Thanks for reminding.