/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Another user gets a tank metal puzzle and a spinner • It is not recommended to buy any phones from the Xiaomi Online store as they sell rebranded/returns/poorly refurbished phones • user gets a scale • user lies about receiving chink shit just to get (You)s • user reviews the CF-926 AC, it's useless • user gets some acoustic panels • user assembled his Anet A8 3D printer prints something with it • user reviews the KZ ATE, Ruizu X02 and a spinner • user gets some summer gear • Another user with a pocket scale • user reviews a PC Pocket handheld • user makes a tiny infographic about chinky chargers, some good, some bad • user is happy with his dope new spinner • user bought some artsy socks • Gearbest has the Redmi 4A Global version on sale for $93 with coupon KRedmi4A • Reminder do not buy this USB hub it has killed several anons motherboards and laptops youtube.com/watch?v=7cG7-f3DfVA
• user is happy with his tiny quadcopter Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-TEVO-Tarantula-I3Aluminium-Extrusion-3D-Printer-kit-printer-3d-printing-2-Rolls-Filament-8GB/32596996503.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XIk-w5OSVh8
pastebin.com/gQE27Frv
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global
s.aliexpress.com/qYJBrIzE
youtube.com/watch?v=9OQw6T48inc
pastebin.com/rhYFC4Sx
aliexpress.com/item/holyfuckitsactuallyathing/32812208067.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aliexpress.com/item/2016-Newest-TEVO-Tarantula-I3Aluminium-Extrusion-3D-Printer-kit-printer-3d-printing-2-Rolls-Filament-8GB/32596996503.html

How badly did I fuck up? Should I cancel the order? I just want this for uni projects and for my hobbies like making mounts and shit for my quadcopter

You did good, like all 3D printers it takes some DIY'ing to make great (you just print its own improvement parts with it.)

youtube.com/watch?v=XIk-w5OSVh8

customs is gonna fuck your ass so hard with this one

But my I'm in Australia =)

There is always the risk of customs and that has always been a roll of the dice, with some luck it will go through without a hitch.

that big of a package? pfft

T-thank you for the comprehensive answers. You da real MVA (Most Valuable Anons).

I tend to drop my phones a lot.
My last three phones (ThL W8, ZTE V5, and now my SGS4) have all been replaced because their screen cracked. The ZTE had some chinked dragontail glass + chinese ((""glass"")) screen protectior on it, the SGS4 had REAL GORILLAGLASSMEME on it. The ZTE broke when it "hit the ground too hard". I mean it was intentional. The screen protector didn't break tough, it was the digitizer underneath. It couldn't detect touch anymore.
The SGS4 had slighter crack, but heck, it's already slippery AF, and it was enough to drop it from 50cms or so.

I don't way to pay anything for a phone that's so cheap it's unusable, while I don't want to pay over $200 for a phone I'm going to break anyways, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

(tl;dr: can't decide)

>worth equal to or under AUD1,000, there are no duties, taxes or charges to pay.

Other than customs, is this a good printer for the price?

From the Tevo site:
>We used to wrote $119 in the declare , if you need the special price in the declare , please inform us when you placed the orders.

Did you watch the video review? It looks like it is even better than the Anet A8

Just finished watching it now. Seems like I made the right choice. Cheers.. now to build my own carbon filter based fume extractor with a shitty fan so I don't get chink poisoning when I print this in my room

Get a Note 4x and a silicone case, butterfingers

Had xiaomeme note 4 for 2 weeks and im quite happy with it, especially batterylife.

>That feel when you know some fat fucks will be confused about clock

Is dhgate reliable?

Does the aukitel K10000 still worth buying now?

good cheap bluetooth speakers for festival season?

I got a led one from ali for 5.73 but idk how good is it, it looked okay on youtube reviews

get the new Oukitel K10000 Pro

It even supports band 20, looks good desu, shame.its only 5.5 and.only 32GB

?

My quest to catalogue all these nes games on the FC Pocket continues.
So far I have done 208 out of 472:
pastebin.com/gQE27Frv

This second 104 games have taken an interesting turn. More obscure Japanese shit, more NES arcade ports, more romhacks and bootlegs, a few more classics like The Goonies 2 and Friday the 13th, and some "classics".

Are there any cheap portable solar panels/charge controller hybrids?

link?

but does it have Summer Carnival'92:Recca?

Hey /csg/, I've been following the advice of the general for a while now, and it's time to pick a new phone, so I was looking at the Redmi Note 4.

The only thing is that I can't find any information on the differences between the 4x, the prime, and the pro. Does it really matter which one it is?

Another issue is that I live in the UK. Is this going to work in the UK at all? There are a number of sellers in the country that are selling the Note 4 which is great, but is there anything I need to look out for that might give me an indication that I can put any old UK sim in it?

Is there a cheaper alternative that I should be looking for? The Note 4's around ~£165 for what is a fuck ton better than my original phone (old Moto G, ~1GB of Ram, 8GB of storage) and it doesn't seem like a total rip off.

What's your thoughts, /csg/?

I think the Note 4X is your best bet. it doesn't work on O2 though so watch out

Redmi Note 4 Global is the version you want, it has all the network bands needed in the UK

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

Also available as a 4/64 version
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global

Don't get anything without a Snapdragon SOC.
Nice trips bro

what does he mean by this ?

rivers are easier to fight in

I saw one that was listed as 'ALL AVAILABLE BANDS', but I wasn't sure what that quite meant at first. Thanks for the heads up, I'll pay close attention.

Giffgaff is what I run, and I think that's an O2 network, so thanks for the warning!

Thanks for the advice!

he will defend the Yangtze River from western capitalism

fight on your own turf

B20 LTE (800mhz) support is what you want to look for, that band is used by all of the UK carriers IIRC and Note 4 Global is the only version that has it.

If eBay is a shark in the ocean, it means it's small comparatively to its environment, compared to crocodiles in a river. But if you put a crocodile in a river, they will both have the same chances to win (considering they have the same power). So what he is saying makes no sense. Or instead he means that shark are meant to live in the ocean and crocodiles in the river. So if Alibaba is the crocodile, it has to fight only inside its own river (the chinese Yangtze river) and not expand to the ocean where eBay lives ? Or maybe he means that he has to persuade the shark (eBay) to come to the Yangtze river to fight because the crocodile has more chance to win fighting in his natural environment ?

I think he just want to be witty but instead said something retarded.

Just editing myself : I meant "But if you put a crocodile in an ocean"

You're overthinking it. In the ocean, the shark is considered a top tier predator. Oceans are fucking huge. Big fish, in a big ocean. In a river, the crocodile is the apex predator, but the river is much smaller than the ocean. Basically big fish in a big pond vs. big fish in a small river.

A croc floating in the ocean gets attacked from below and losses.
In a river the shark doesn't have good mobility and instead the croc can take the shark by surprise from the shallow banks.

My chinkshit already arrive
Benjie C3 8GB
64GB Usb3 Thumbdrive
for $8

Why so many earphones?

a crocodile is not a fish

got it for 60 cent to$1.5 each...

Shut up you fucking autist.

But he said that if he fights in the river we will win. I suppose that "winning" means "over eBay". Otherwise, winning what ?

So eBay and Alibaba should not fight against each other but instead in their own natural environment ? It means he refuses to fight against eBay but hide in in its own little river where he can be the master ? If so, how a CEO could think like that, is it not the purpose of the CEO to expand his own company ?

ma could've said that instead

you know

What are the best chinkphones for under $250?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global
Xiaomi Mi5 / Mi5s
ZUK Z2
LeEco Le Max 2

So is the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 the best bang for my buck in terms of smartbands? What else does /csg/ recommend?

Here lil nigga

LED Portable Mini Bluetooth Speakers Wireless Hands Free Speaker With TF USB FM Mic Blutooth Music Soundbar Sound Bar Box
s.aliexpress.com/qYJBrIzE
(from AliExpress Masiton_alpha)

for sure. my mum and gf both have and use them.
my nigga

Got a Leeco Cool Dual from taobao.
Broke after 2 days along with my data that I just moved to it.

Are there any recommended USB microphones? After reading so many comments about powering the BM800 and issues with a lack of QC, I figured I'd want less hassle and just go for a USB mic. What's the best at the moment?

any good mp3 players without a microphone?

Hi, can anyone recommend me a bluetooth controller that works well with Android and Gnoo/Loonix ?
Preferably around 15€

Thanks !

>chink shit general
>chink
Back to you racist pieces of shit

Thanks!

Weak bait, tbqh famalam.

This little BT speaker peaked my interest, at $6 it's pretty cheap for a speaker.

A 400 mAh battery rated for 1.5 hours of music is a tad worrying. Do anyone have this so we can get an idea what the playback time is in the real world? When it says 1.5 it's usually just 30 minutes and that's a bit too little.

My hunt for a cheap 64GB micro SD card continues. For some reason, they're getting expensive here in Britbongistan.

Polenar Tactical reviews chinkshit ceramic body armor
youtube.com/watch?v=9OQw6T48inc
Verdict: Surprisingly good for cheap chinkshit

Idk im planning to use it as a speaker to my pc and occasional wireless stuff and for 6 its a good deal

Wonder why

THERE IS ONLY 12 HOURS!!
WTF YOUR SLAV EU HAXER.
reported.

I ordered an LED light bulb and got some kind of light socket instead. Not sure whether to dispute saying its the wrong order or just wait it out saying I got nothing.

if its untracked, w8
else, tell truth
3.???
4. profit

t.jew

>these retards are from my country

knew it instantly when I saw the guys ugly mug.

HELLO GOOD SIR! I also hate racists

WOW user
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A DAY
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS IN YOUR MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE.
Let me guess. A pair of IEMs?
Please show the contents already, I'm very excited.

Not him but to be fair the GBP has devaluated ~ 13% since Brexit was announced. So at face value everything you import is already out of the gate 13% more expensive. And me thinks it will only get worse.

It's still going down. Every time I get paid in Londonbux and convert to USD via Paypal I get less and less.

Don't think it does.
But it does have some pretty interesting games on it, all things considered.

I'm at 312/472 games now:
pastebin.com/rhYFC4Sx

Lots of romhacks creeping up now.

why is it impossible to find any sort of hub or converter that has usb c female to any other usb male? i need a way to put videos on a usb c flash drive, but i don't have any c-ports

Should be fine. Check leddit if there's anything you need to fix before it burns your house down.

T-that's probably illegal.

Buy a decent powerbank, you can use it with this little fella.

cuck

But thats clearly an alt right gentleman

You wound me, sir

that beard cant be real

>Prised
This triggers me more than that shitty beard.

Wounds wounds

Which one is it?

>salon

Your uni probably has 3d printers for student use if you look.

D-don't drop the soap, user.

leaked picture of comfy

has someone bought one of those bluetooth speaker fidget spinners yet?

Anyone have a link for those slide out wallets?
have a link to that user?

aliexpress.com/item/holyfuckitsactuallyathing/32812208067.html

Not sure exactly what you mean but try searching for cascade wallet.

alright lads, what's the offical /csg/ powerbank of choice?

Are there any chinese aftermarket ECU's?

Xiaomi

got some chink headphones for my birthday

pretty good, will do a quick review tomorrow once i've had a chance to give them a proper listen

Should've written that it was a birthday gift, chinks can give you cute notes!

Wtf is that comic in the background?

HBD, user!