Is Linusgoytips Redpilled now?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE

he isn't kissing intel's ass like normal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzRGBAUz5mA
pcgamer.com/meet-the-overclocker-who-made-delidding-your-cpu-idiot-proof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is facing a reality that few people ever considered.

And only some truly believed in.

a shill marketer that whores himself to everyone will more easily betray companies when everyone is giving him kickbacks, also i9 is just that bewilderingly bad and more and more people are coming to the realization of the actual stagnation of the industry over the last several years

false flag
he's making it look like he is pissed off with Intel but he will stay on their payroll and the next build will feature Intel® Core™ i9™ processors and Intel® SSD's™

Never again, not to us.

>1,2 million views

When the shills start telling you there's a problem you know it's really bad.

>shill marketer
for someone who presents stuff he gets for free he isn't even that shilly.

OY VEY
BAD GOY

I mean he does come off as fairly shilly, but honestly I can agree to come extent, if you look at him compared to some other big tech channels he isn't that bad.

Shit, I haven't watched a LTT video in months. Good shit Linus, I'm glad he called out Intel on their bullshit. Zen really disrupted the market, having something that can scale that well is just brilliant.

Even though Linus didn't name the Jew out, but i can respect he called out on the Jew's actions

he's been sucking on amd's cash flow for the past forever. have you been paying attention?

Wait till 6 million views.

6 gorillion cores

I don't even need to watch it to know it's just to get attention and views you fucking retard.

Why would he still suck Intels circumcised dick now when AMD are actually competitive and are smashing Intel in the segment he's interested in the most, high core count chips for servers and enthusiast rigs?

>when you realize you the 4 core is enough intel sponsor account is about to dry up
>sign up to Dollar Shave Club™ today with promotional code "just" and receive 10% off your first 3 months. click the link below to find out more

He probably just doesn't want to deal with the mess that is X299. Probably also wants some sweet ayymd sponsorship.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to . fag

I need more suggestions to add to the filter so Linus threads are hidden. So far I have:
Linus
Tips
Do you guys have anymore suggestions?

Stop advertising your shit here, Linux

Serious: Why are AMD fans so anti semitic?

>linus media group

If you know what his company is called and you are still acting like this, then you are a new kind of idiot.

At least whenever he makes a video featuring sponsored stuff he mentions that several times. And I really can't blame him for the clickbait titles and whatnot. Because writers are responsible for that. You can't blame an actor for saying something the scrip writer wrote

they aren't anti-semitic, they're counter-semitic

>4 million subs
>1.2million views on the video
Honey you're not the special snowflake you think you are

If you actually believe this you're a retard. The only way ayymd can pay anyone is with hardware. And they don't even have enough hardware to sell that they'll even give it away to people.
And if you actually think ayymd can overpay over intel anywhere you're really a retard

You seem to be underestimating the shilling and retarded underage gaymers here

He realised that his channels are large enough that he doesn't have to bend over for Intel anymore. Whether he gets away with it or not is anybody's guess.

If he actually wanted retarded gaymers he would've gone to Sup Forums.
Just accept the fact that Sup Forums is not so important that he'll have to waste his time shilling here.

>filename

But user, most of Sup Forums is retarded gamers

I wonder how many shekels he's getting from (((AMD)))

I don't even understand their lineup. Why doesn't he map it out nearly on a table?

From what he's describing, Intel's new lineup is basically treating the feature set of their new CPUs the same way that phone manufactures treat their smartphone lineup.

Harsh...but the truth is there

Child Entertainer.

He's also castrated and retarded

I literally understood almost none of his complaints. Sounds like it's the motherboard manufactures fault doesn't it?

Maybe if he actually explained their lineup instead of brining up shit at random.

>Sounds like it's the motherboard manufactures fault doesn't it?
Somewhat. Even then it's because Intel gave them almost zero time to develop workable solutions.

Nice try (((Intel))) AMD have always been the people's processors

>reddit actually believes this
top zozzle

I'm moving to get a Ryzen after the past half decade of the market, but I've never felt that he's particularly biased to intel. I've always thought he was just trying to express what's worth the money to the consumer, except when he's pushing RGB shit.

Here is your (you), you salty fucking bastard.
You deserved this (you).

I would not have recommended Intel the past 2 years either.

Skylake and Kabylake were simply not worth buying. Terrible fucking value. Just an expensive Haswell die shrink with shit TIM and shit quality control. It was better to buy something used/refurbished instead.

t. i5-2500k buyer that got a 1600X while Intel never gave me a compelling reason to upgrade since the i5-2500k came out 6 years ago.

>And I really can't blame him for the clickbait titles and whatnot. Because writers are responsible for that. You can't blame an actor for saying something the scrip writer wrote
He literally owns the company. If he didn't want clickbait, they wouldn't have clickbait.
youtube.com/watch?v=DzRGBAUz5mA

W O K E

>downgrading from Intel to AMpoo

Life is hhard for you

what the fuck is this fag even bitching about

>used to use the entirety of one of 4 cores, 25% total CPU, trying to decode 1080p60fps twitch stream, and dropping 80% of the frames
>now it uses 1.5% of CPU to do the same thing and is silky smooth with no frames dropped
some downgrade

Cool lie bro

He's basically parroting shit he heard from other OEMs.

So what we learn from this vid is that OEMs are confused about what Intel wants with i9.

That's even worse.

im a total tech noob and lurk almost all the time but he has said multiple times 6cores is the sweet spot for norms type of computer use, maybe bc ive only watched the most recent videos (in the past year) not for that long i mean i just found the guys vids recently and watched a lot to gain info being that idk wtf im doing when it comes to tech.

if yall take so much umbridge would you recommend someone who i should be learning from instead?

oh and also having said that I do find his videos are most likely geared towards losers or kids bc his gradeschool sexual jokes is cringe af

What the fuck is this diarrhea.
Is this how normalfags talk? My head fucking hurts.

wendell from level1techs.
Protip, stop putting a space between your lines.

i was asking to be spoonfed legit yt knowledge i figured i needed to be noticed and it worked also you paying for bandwidth or something? fuck you

zozzle. Ask nicely or sperg more. I don't care

Fuck that shit.

Keep it easily read.

lurk moar or fuck off yeah?

F
U
G

O
F
F

B
A
C
K

T
O

P
L
E
B
B
I
T

ty for youre permission i feel better already
>level1techs.
right on legit so far

i think that's fair
it's not like the reps themselves made these terrible decisions

DELID DIS

Do people actually pay money for those?

I delid with a rubber mallet, a block of mahogany, and a vice. Tap tap twist done.

i delid with my bare hands
its all in the wrist

It's for Skylake-X which is more difficult to delid and also more dangerous, even when using a tool, as there are very small chips around the die and outside of the lid.

>not using your telekinesis
kek, what a casual.

The force required is also a lot more than regular mainstream Intels

Anyhow, bad idea, even the guy who made it thinks so

But he'll still gladly sell it to you! Oh, and yeah .. try not to laugh too hard. pcgamer.com/meet-the-overclocker-who-made-delidding-your-cpu-idiot-proof/

AMD offered him a bigger check

AMD doesn't have any money. Intel's check bounced.

I honestly think Linus was always shilling Intel because it was just his personal preference, and now that his personal preference is getting blow the fuck out he's ranting on them like anyone who likes something that gets blown the fuck out does.

I used to love 3dfx, and still nostalgia for them sometimes, but when they were new and nvidia came along and started shitting all over them I was ranting about how voodoo 5 was like a thousand fucking dollars for less than the performance of the midrange nvidia cards.

Nice try Team Red, but your marketing team has as big of presence as Microsoft's during W10's release

Interesting. I haven't done a Skylake-X, and apparently I'm glad I didn't try.

But hey, my current chip is soldered anyway.

>using comma instead of decimal point