Stop naming your shitty program "foobar"

Stop naming your shitty program "foobar".

I have never understood why people like that thing so much. It's just a music player with lots of rice, what's so special? There's lots of those.

For me it's the superb audio quality, I don't even rice it.

it's just underage edgelords being underaged edgelords, what else is new

Trim your beard, fuckboy.

This guy doesn't understand the question

what's wrong with the name?
I like it so much because I can move files around with it and it's live updating. I can move everything at once if I want to, and delete files right off the hdd. It has good organization tools

what question? nobody asked a question

You can rice it, but on a baseline level it is no-bullshit and very customizable.
It does exactly what I want with no issues.
The only things I've changed are the layout, color scheme, and added the waveform seekbar plugin.

>superb audio quality
What? Is no one going to respond to this? Are you all genuinely so stupid that you could genuinely believe that an audio player has anything to do with the quality of sound?

ITT: non programmers and people pretending to be retarded

Stop posting

>thread gets derailed
>OP is assblasted that nobody is responding the way he wants
>"y-y-you're retards!"
kek

are you me?

Stop posting anime.

ITT: dumb frog poster calls other 'retarded'

Same here. I used to use VLC and later MPCHC because they functioned identically to foobar.

I switched to Clemintine because it has media control integration. No idea what foobar excels at since it doesn't even have that, hardly any mixer settings either. At least Winamp did stuff and looked cool.

>there are people in this ITT RIGHT NOW that associate the technology term 'foobar' with a certain hipster music player with a different name
Sup Forums is dead

I like its library management. That said, when I don't need library management, I just use Deadbeef.

Just werks(tm) and make it comfy to use with ease.

restart posting anime

Go to hell.

what a stupid, gay thread. go use itunes you gay idiot

>superb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SACD playback

It has low RAM consumption AKA low startup times, yet unlike most other lightweight music players it just werks.

import foo.bar;

This, plus DVDA, DTS CD, adx, all video games formats, all the formats imaginable. and it has features I didnt even think I wanted until I found out. it does everything

Musicbee uses 50mb of ram and has EVERYTHING you need.

It's a troll, and you fell for it. Well done.

It does actually have a feature others don't I forget what it is though.

since this is already a fb2k discussion threas anyway, it's basically the Gentoo of media players. barebones on its own, then you install the bits you need later. few people actually know the real pros and cons, they just saw a Sup Forums meme for or against it once and formed their entire opinions on that