Is this art or a mistake?

Is this art or a mistake?

It's a PC case.

yes

it's a meme

It's a shit clone of a better design

i have the 400c. it's loud, the window is a dust magnet and it scratches easily.

case has good filters and it's easy to work in.

imo i wish i bought the Define R5, it's the same price.

any case that doesn't have slots for optical drives is a mistake.

>optical drives in current year

it's a mistake but who knows

It does have 2 retard.

That's the 600C

>That's the 600C
i know.

it's upside down

I had the handle on the door break. Contacted corsair and they mailed me a new one out no questions asked.

Other than that, this is a great case. I do wish I would of gotten the Q instead. I don't care too much if I can see inside the case or not. And how I have it positioned, the door is against the wall.

But there is great airflow, plenty of elbow space to work in. Great setup.

Inverted.

get the p400

>I do wish I would of gotten the Q instead
same.

>no top dust cover
it's shit

Of course it has dust covers.

It has one just removed in this image

like my white one of these. the front cover is like a whiteboard i can do fizzbuzz on.
might have to upgrade my mobo since i cheaped out on and it doesn't have enough sata inputs

I know it has covers for when the vents aren't used, but if you put a radiator up top there will be about a 2cm gap where dust and other shit could enter. A magnetic dust filter is the only thing preventing me from getting this case

Tempered glass Defines fukken when??

why the fuck doesn't Silverstone release TJ08 / PS07 / KL06 in ATX
it would have been the shit

TF02 is still the most beautiful case to me (if you can put up with vertical cable output)

Undermining

this desu

is the picture flipped horizontally or does this case have a window on the right side instead of left

No, it's correct. The case really does have a window on the right side.

Basically its an inverse layout. The mobo sits upside down, the PSU sits on top. I have one, just without the glass.

optical drives are not optional on a full size computer

are u trollling me son

Surprised someone isn't reeing about >OH MY GOD A PART IS TRANSPARENT >>>V SUMMER BUUHH STOP LIKING THINGS EDGY FEDORA

Last time I used an optical drive was 11 months ago when I had to burn a disc to boot a much older machine.

Optical media is dead.

should I get a fractal r5, a fractal define c, a phanteks p400s, or a be quiet dark base 600?

Newer Fractal cases do come with a magnetic dust cover now. And I'm pretty sure there's a third party site that sells filters that fit the older ones, o you don't need to let that stop you.

KL07

You can't buy hundreds of 5GB flash drives for $20, dvd is unmatched for sneakernet distribution- it's the modern printing press

You don't need cringy hacks like chromecast to play any media you want on your TV or console

Unless you're a data hoarder DVDs are excellent for backup purposes

Define R6 when?

I think they'll come soon
They just made some shit 50 dollar budget cases the focus g series I don't know why they made these, the better choice would be to get a define s or c.

step aside

It does though, they're just hidden

>ATX in current year

the modernity called, we have ITX now you retards

Most kids are already sleep

Case windows have always been in poor taste, and the only people who have ever genuinely wanted them were subhumans who think that blue LEDs make your components run cooler.

Designers have almost always made case windows as an afterthought. Cut a hole into the side panel, jam some acrylic paneling in it, good to go. Looks like total shit.

The case window in the OP looks like it was designed to be included from the start and doesn't aesthetically clash with the rest of the case.
Anyone who wants to ruin the aesthetics of the case can feel free to jam some LEDs in there though.

I'm unironically excited to build this thing up with a bunch of the beige noctua fans. What color LEDs should I put inside to upset people even more?

Oh god jesus what the fuck. That case looks like it's somewhere in between "ready to go raise some mud yeehaw" and "docking in port 3"
Plain LED strips are a terrible idea, do pic related instead.

Too small

Your birth is a mistake.

This could be the greatest case but it has so many fucking problems.

The HDD trays bend easy and the paint on them chips off too easy.

The anti-vibration mounts on the trays does nearly fuck all (they are too thin), so the case vibrates like a motherfucker if you have many HDDs in it. If you switch the mounts to thicker ones, then there won't be enough space inbetween them since the trays are too close.

The built-in fan controller switch MELTS if you use it. Pic related.

And when I tried adding on proper fan controller in the 5.25 slot, I found out that there's not enough space behind the front door for that to be possible. Unless you recess the whole thing, which makes it harder to use.

The side panels aren't anything special either, they are a stock side with vinyl glued onto them.

If you gave this case the side panels, the hdd trays, hdd anti-vibration silicone grommets, and front door setup of the Antec P183, it would be the best case ever. But as it is, it's extremely overrated. Worse, it started a trend, so everyone is just straight up copying it instead of innovating.

Followed you home
Crawled in your window

Yes, I hate upside down internals

pleb

Glass is definitely the material of the future. An all glass case would be better.

>Buying a case with a window and/or LEDs
What are you, 12?

For you

This desu senpai

I am actually 42, my case has a window and I want more leds.

I'm thinking of the new Phanteks Evolv microATX with the Phanteks RGB kit.

see

exactly. If you're a "I just have one average sized graphics card, 1-3 hard drives, and a medium sized heatsink or 240mm-ish radioator" user, Define C is great.

Forgot pic, derp

Looks like shit because it probably is shit

>side window

mistake

It's handy for checking whether you should do something to the dust or not. I've got my side window facing a wall.

I understood tha-

Fuck

Well I got it anyway.

That kinda of looks like a mix between overkill and a dust magnet.

nice refrigerator

did it burn as soon as you started to use it? it's doesn't seems to be common so might have been defective.

The only major issue I have come across with the define R5 was that anything I stick into the front panel USB3.0 ports get stuck and requires a frightening amount of force to remove for some reason.
No joke I can life the case with all the component in it when trying to pull the device out if not holding the case. I hope it gets easier to unplug stuff from over time but this is ridiculous when the USB2.0 ports work just fine.

ur a meme

>cases with windows
>ever

Into the trash they go