Female coders here?

And what do you do

fuck off back to wizardchan

I am a programmer (female)

More like how do you do?

...m'lady

>coders
The word is programmers you backwater hillbilly virgin fucktard
And I mind my own goddamn business working on projects instead of flaunting my tits around.

ls
ls
cd code
ls
cd
cd

Femanon here, I program exclusively in C+=.

Girls can kode too, silly boys! :^)

Wizardchan is a massive hugbox that keeps introducing more and more rules and eventually there'll be nobody allowed to post on wizardchan.

Nice code may I use it?

ls
ls
cd code
ls
ls
ls
ls
sudo sage this_thread -h now

Femanon here, I only code in C using vi on my librebooted T400 running Trisquel GNU/Linux.

A japanese schoolgirl uniform won't make you a female, you're still male.

Get out Karlie, no one gives a shit about your code bootcamps.

says you bigot

Woman of color coder here. I could outcode you any day honey.

>saying the literal opposite of truth LOUDLY somehow makes it more correct

> Having an opinion I don't like does not change fact, but but having an opinion I do like *does* change fact.

jesus.
fucking.
christ.

I give up on this shit. I identify as a dolphin. Therefore, I am a fucking dolphin.

congrats

ii hope your happy now! gj dolphinkin

clicking noises.

>falling for a obvious troll
Kill you'reself

Biology doesn't change if you do something to yourself like dress differently. That's all society shit there. There was a time when women didn't wear pants but dresses all the time, if they wore pants they were looked at weirdly. Currently women wear pants without it being masculine, so perhaps in the future men wear dresses without it being feminine. If you are born male it doesn't change biology if you wear dresses and fuck men, it only changes the society's definition of you. Even if you cut your dick off you still won't flip those chromosomes. You can do whatever girls do and call yourself a girl but don't drag biology into this.

You're not a programmer then

hes agreeing with you, looking like a woman doesnt make you a woman, nor does mutilating your dick. only gene editing and functioning female sex organs + uterus does.

Our pronouns are comprised of squeaking noises.

You humans cannot make them correctly. Therefore, give me money.

except biological defitions are a social construct and *can* and *will be* changed.
So in the future "sex" and "gender" will be redefined by (((academia))) to include the new reality of genderfluidity.

tl;dr: homo sapiens is a monosexual species, with approx. 50% happening to be born with one set of chromosomes and other half another. Sexual dimorphism will be reclassified as nonexistent and/or independent off sex/gender etc.

This comic is chick tracts for the left

Gee i dont know, maybe code?!
Who would of thought that the words "coder" and "programmer" are self explanatory and that adding "female" or "male" before them doesn't change what they are about.
also on a side note, who the fuck codes anyways? learn to program damn it!

Look, I don't care if you want to pretend you're a girl, but you don't have the right to make me pretend you're a girl.

Stop trying to impose your will upon us, you hater.

>tl;dr: homo sapiens is a monosexual species, with approx. 50% happening to be born with one set of chromosomes and other half another. Sexual dimorphism will be reclassified as nonexistent and/or independent off sex/gender etc.
If both of those halves are required to make the next generation then everything that's incapable of creating offspring is just a dead end and those genes are not passed forward. The two required halves are then classified as male and female, no matter how the individuals behave. We could flip everything upside down and have the male ones use dresses and makeup and call them female, while calling current females male. That's the part that society can change but not the biology part, that both of those are needed and one of them carries the baby in them.

>muh doublethink

Ya'll just are antiscience and basically luddites.

Can't believe Sup Forums has become a reactionary board smdh

Depends what color

Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer, not a fucking scientist.
In fact not a single scientist is on that show. Not even in behind-the-scenes research positions to make sure what they're saying is accurate.

this post was obviously written by a man. why on earth would you lie on Sup Forums?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>antiscience
>reactionary
>luddites
Hit me harder with those hot buzzwords, kike.

Genetic dead-ends are biologically mistakes. Genetic changes that are not dead-ends are evolution.

is this a joke

Not an argument

Let me roleplay! :(

Genetic dead ends are not mistakes, they are happy accidents. Or more pragmatically, failed experiments.

>And what do you do
suck dick and cd into folders.

>my identity is tied to my occupation
doland_duck.jpg

>And what do you do
I work for Google as a certification engineer. Google's a wonderful company to work for and they're the most progressive company in the Silicon Valley. Highly recommend it.

Pic related. It's me. Nice to meet you.

dayum babe u fine

Incredibly sexist and hurtful symbol. This has to change to represent and reflect the diversity of the tech industry.

Not Electron apparently.

>gender = !gender

I'm logically a female now.

Fun fact, github's open source survey was released and it seems 3% of the respondents are women... and 9% of those are trans women.

you mean trans men?
So 0.3%?

Actually it's developers.

7% at stackoverflow so whats the big deal

>baiting this hard

All I basically do I bragging about being female programmer, everywhere I go j brag how good I am. In job I correct typos in comments or in out strings. Sometimes I write simple method which takes one argument and returns some debug.log string. I get paid as much as male programmers because of political correctness hahaha "equality" of genders

Software engineer at Google. Unfortunately my reputation is sullied by association because of the diversity hires we've been getting in recent years.