Apple is being edgy by lying, I never had a problem with my op3T regarding speed or security. Pic related

Apple is being edgy by lying, I never had a problem with my op3T regarding speed or security. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poxjtpArMGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9fv1RTSj-k
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>security

Our 3T loads apps faster than a iphone 7

Number of people switched: 0

Apple's commercials are still bad as back in the days.

Just because you haven't had a problem with security that doesn't mean your phone is secure.
Which it isn't because it's running Android.

iOS isn't secure aswell lol

Kek.

>your phone
>iPhone
What if your phone is an iphone? Does that means it's both shitty and good?

If anyone is stupid enough to be fooled by this then lol.

Well most of the users would be stupid enough to believe those. When someof my friends are using shitty galaxy s4s and alcatel that are filled with garbage and running 20 different apps in the background, they will see the ads and start thinking "Man, I wish I had an iphone, it's so smooth" and I can confirm this, because iphones are so self-contained and restrictive it won't get as slow as old android phones.

youtu.be/poxjtpArMGc

Phone OS made by one of the worlds largest ad networks vs a Phone OS made by the worlds #1 premium hardware manufacturer.

Google use your data to make the lion's share of their profits, why would they cut themselves off from it.

u wot.
You do know that Apple signed the patriot act and that they have contracts with the NSA mate.

What has that got to do with it?
Google is NSA's rival

lol wat.
The USA patriot act states that Apple must grant acces to their servers if the goverment demands that, also the NSA can easily Spy on you by using iOS since they surely have the source code. And I guess they already found a flaw.

Is that real?

what's wrong with the S4?
mine works just fine

>companies lying in their commercials to make their products look better and sell more of them
Why I never.

Your information is Google's profit.

That means they will defend your information tooth and nail.

Apple doesn't need your information to profit.

They don't care.

All advertisements exaggerate. Very few people would be persuaded to get an iPhone after watching these ads.

>They don't care.
This.

my phone looks way more graceful than iphone in the third pic

Have none of you read the articles of Apple running into trouble with their IPhone?

It's still good a phone and they sell extremely well with high profit margins but...

They are stuck at 15% marketshare since forever.

With the smartphone market stagnating (little people buying new smartphones) it means if Apple wants to keep it's investors happy it needs to attract Android customers to keep their year after year higher unit sales up.

That's why they keep trying to convert Android users, but the issues remains pricing. The phone is getting to damn expensive with cheaper phones doing most of the shit expensive phones do.

I read the next IPhone is 1000$, which is about the price of a full blown desktop. Of course it will still sell well to those who want to show much expendable money they have but they won't sway over Android users with this.

The cheaper SE is also not really working since it just screams out you are to poor to buy the regular IPhone so most people just prefer to pick up some Android phone instead.

This user has a point. Jennifer Lawrence would confirm

To be fair, iOS seem more secure than Android.

>#1 premium hardware manufacturer
Foxconn is premium. nice

>A form of communication you already understand: pointing
That sound eerily like the original iPad and iPhone keynotes

nothing, they're saying that users who aren't that bright will have an easier time slowing down their S4 than an iPhone because iPhone is so restrictive

The idea that price is the ceiling the iPhone has is misinformed. People use expensive, flagship Android phones even equal to cost of a flagship iPhone. I personally use a Nexus 6P. I've used an iPhone, for many years; and both systems have pros and cons. I prefer Android, even if it's a pile of shit, because iOS is also a pile of shit.

>t. someone who knows the square root of jack shit about security

Except Android IS the poor man's iPhone, Most Android phones sold are their lower end cheaper devices
plus the fact that most phone manufacturers design their version of Android to resemble IOS as close as possilbe

>someone from every price point can get an android
>apple sales driven by annual upgrades (my phone defines me people)

that graph isn't showing us anything we don't know, and it only proves apple users like to blow money.

Nigga you using custom roms and shit. Majority of normies are still afraid of rooting their devices and still use clean master.

>op3T
>androshit
>security

LMAO

You know most new iOS features existed in Android 2 versions earlier already.

>Apple is being edgy by lying

So nothing has changed?

>Comments are disabled for this video.

If you knew the people involved, you would know that it wasn't an iCloud hack that led to these leaks.
There are communities of people who have spent years using phishing attacks to get personal info of celebs for a few nude pics. To get in these "communities" you had to provide OC. I thought they were total tools and delirious, until one of their tards started leaking shit.

that's fair enough

>The cheaper SE is also not really working since it just screams out you are to poor to buy the regular IPhone

That's a pretty idiotic attitude.

Come on, remember when iPhones bricked when it received invalid characters from sms? Or when you could bypass your lock screen by using Siri?

Google has zero leaks so far.
Apple is filled with security holes in its history.
Google respects your data since it is the valuable part of its business and won't break your trust over it.
Apple doesn't give a shit, they only pulled out of advertisements because they couldn't compete with Google.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9fv1RTSj-k

I don't understand why more people don't get this. Obviously Google scrapes the shit out of data, and you should be cautious of what information you feed it, but this is true of any platform. You should never transfer data over or onto a network connected computer you're not ok with being leaked. The doesn't mean you should install a key-logger to tweet ever keystroke; you certainly should take steps to protect it. However, you should ultimately recognize anything you transmit has the potential of being leaked, regardless of what platform you choose.

All that said, the only real question is who do you trust the most to safeguard your data. Google makes almost $100000000000 per year from processing your data. Stated another way, Google's exclusive access to your data is worth 100 billion dollars to them. Apple has no ad network I'm aware of, so your data is worth shit to them. If they do have an ad network they're doing the same thing as Google. At best they're passively keeping it to themselves. There's no reason for them not to sell it in the worst case. They have a security track record that show's they're not willing to invest in protecting your data. In light of all this, since I have to choose some platform to put my data on, I'd rather choose the platform with a direct multi-billion dollar stake in keeping it to themselves.

TL;DR: The internet is a botnet, and Google has the most investment in keeping your data secure.

t. celebrity who definitely didn't have her nudes leaked.

Check and mate, Jennifer Lawrence.

More people buy flagship Android phones than iPhones. iPhones outsell any one particular model, but their lead, outside of launch month spikes, over Samshit isn't even that great. Samsung has outsold them with a single model, at some points. Factor in Samsung sells multiple high-end phones, and the third, fourth, fifth, etc. selling premium phones are all Android devices, most people willing to spend close to 1K on a smartphone buy Android. Apple has been stuck at similar market share levels by OS for close to a decade now; they're increasing sales, like most successful smartphone manufacturers, were more a consequence of the growing smartphone market rather than their own growth within that market. Recently Apple has had declining sales.

All in all, Apple has really lost their magic, and these ads a desperate attempt, having now failed to entertain the masses with inane shit, to make people feel stupid or embarrassed for using something different that fits their needs better through deception.

TL;DR: They're bullies, always have been, and these ads are their ugly side showing again.

Point of entry of getting an iphone is expensive, but buying a new one after that each year or two years is piss easy because of their resell value.

>iOS global marketshare is 13.1% (lol)
>android global marketshare is 86.1 FUCKING PERCENT
>according to your graph, 20% of Android devices are high-end, 80% of iOS devices are high end; WP is literally irrelevant
>.8*13 and .2*86
>10.4% of global smartphone market share is high end iOS
>17.2% of global smartphone market share is high end Android
>27.6% of smartphones are high end
>Of high end smartphones, Android has 62% of the market to Apple's 38%
>math is hard
>implying Apple isn't BTFO'd
>implying Android flagships aren't better
>implying Tim Cook isn't a huge faggot like you

>security
DUDE ICLOUD LEAKS LMAO

>t. someone who knows the square root of jack shit about security
And yet you're feeling proud of using a proprietary operating system and claiming its superior security.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html
They don't care at all.

I had a good chuckle. good for him. the best part is if you let Apple's ads autoplay this one will come up after a couple.

How does it feel to know the very imageboard you spew autistic garbage all over runs on proprietary software.

To be fair, it's not like they can say no to it, they HAVE to agree

Tbh it's pointless to steal an iPhone and it's resource management is unsurpassed in the smartphone market

I'd have bought one if they didn't shut down whenever it's a little bit cold outside

The leaks in this case happened by brute forcing of icloud passwords.

It's 100% Apple's fault for not doing the sensible thing and asking for verification after a few failed attempts.

Or when all those celebs had their "secure cloud storage" hacked?