Net Navi

So I was thinking about something Sup Forums

I realized that with our current tech we have now, a net navi is technically possible.
It wouldn't be .exe of course. But it could work
We have the sims and they have "free will"
What if we took the idea of sims creator and turned it into a Net Navi Creator and it could do what we needed it to do.

So something silly that would be fun to do with it would be is have it have sim-like ability is to eat something so it could go through your cache data and it since it's normally worthless and hell it would help make space. A toggle voice like the sims would work. It could learn all words it needed from google.
>Why Sup Forums and not Sup Forums?

I wanted Sup Forums's opinion on it and there are always programmers floating here. So I thought to ask, how hard/long would it take? I figured something like this would be over a gb+ big. Which if it did EVERYTHING it's meant to do, I would be completely OK with taking that space

>How would the programmers make money?
I thought maybe microtransactions. At least you could buy say chips/weapons and clothes.
thoughts?

What the fuck are you on about.

>I can't read
Do you not know what Megaman.exe is?

1. You're autistic
2. Google Assistant is the closest we have to Net Navi now

Oh well, I mean we are on Sup Forums. Everyone is autistic.

You're describing that sao alarm clock app.

"Wake me up asuna"?

What the fuck is going on this thread?
Who are these people?
Get the fuck out, im locking this fucking thread.
Cunts

you're not a mod fuck off.

>It wouldn't be .exe

with all the bastard kids out today with their tablets and smrtphones, I think an "avatar battler" clone with skinnerbox customization and leveling would sell well
don't know if that's already been done

an avatar distro or some sort of program that boots with the OS would be really cute though
and you won't need much to start with there if it gets popular enough since fans and users will contribute to customization options, (custom) avatars, actions, animations, speech synthesizers, etc
that'd be a pretty fun project actually
browsing 4ch with artificial christ chan would be nice

see you get it.

>wake me up asuna
Holy shit there is no way that is real. Are weebs that deranged that they need an imaginary girl to wake them up

I was thinking that was it and I downloaded it to try it out and it's not bad but the issue is that it's in Japanese only for some dumb reason. It has subtitles and reacts to your camera/gyroscope (I think). But if you want to talk to her and do things, you have to buy the english pack for 3.91. No fuck you Sony

>not developing and bioengineering domesticated blue doggos

you're in the wrong thread there buddy.

Ask again in another 50 years when current AI isn't shit

>Asks about Net Navis
>Posts Zero

at least try

>net navi
>zero

I didn't want to go for the one I saw originally. It looked too autistic.

brings up a good point.
Why the fuck would you post Zero when we're talking about Netnavis?

Also bumping because I always wanted one since I was a kid.

You'd be a billionaire if you're able to make an gaming app this addictive.

If done right, it could work, could be this generation's pokémon. But forget about the assistent side of it, not only it would be annoying, it would dry the life out of the battery.

What made the whole net Navi thing cool was that you could "jack in" to electronic devices. If you could somehow create an online world like that and somehow find a way to put it in let's say your television or your fridge that would be really cool. And each of those objects would have their own levels and maybe people could design their own levels kinda like how Lans pc had its own design as well as his friends.

In those sections of the "net" there were also little gems scattered around and they stored either money or items. That might be a way to store your files or something.

Dunno how practical this all is, just putting it out there.

Yea, you could jack in to everything because it was all connected to the net. Smart houses still aren't that widespread yet. The future is so far away.

>2017
>we still can't explore the internet like that one Futurama episode.

I just want a AI waifu

Start small scale maybe. There are some devices, like printers, that are connected to WiFi. Jack in to your printer.

The problem is that programming personality like Tay would require a shitload of computers so custom navis wouldn't be possible

there is no real point in a Netnavi.
we already have Siri/Cortana
Netnavis have been made obsolete before they were even made.
Besides we made an AI but we murdered her.

>talks about net navis
>posts a reploid
What?

You're missing the game side of it though. Not sure if you played Megaman Battle Network, but you could customize your Navi and have your Navi fight other Navis. Maybe your not a manchild anymore but if something like that were to be implemented and your smartphone could be a PET OP could make a lot of money.

I was a huge MMBN fan back in the day and it's partly responsible for my interest in IT.
But I don't really see the usefulness in it.
Maybe as some kind of Pokemon go app but not something for daily usage.

jesus have you ever lived a life outside of your own 2d animu?

>not knowing that blue dogs are quite common

Yeah, I got other shit I can do but why's that matter user?