WATCH MY PRESENTATION OR I'LL THUNDERBOLT YOUR ASS

Go away, you're dead.

But I'm staying up for it

of course half the fun is Sup Forumss butthurt reaction and denial to whatever the latest revolutionary product is gonna be

>pretending a dead man could ever nut in
it's the other way my friend

ICLOUD BITCHES
WATCH YOUR OUTPUT

>iCoud

How about a deal?

You start running siri, and in return the right hand of god will refrain from delivering such a perfectly functional and aesthetic bitchslap to your sorry wheelchair ridden ass no one will even hear the hawking radiation of your whining.

How about you suck your waifus tiny little cum dripping asshole and GNU UP like a MAN

*How about you STOP suck your waifus tiny little cum dripping asshole and GNU UP like a MAN

My man Tim Cook here has arranged for your death via 5 tons of airdropped dragon dildos.

You'll be librebooted to /dev/null within the hour assuming your fat ass hasn't rendered bad dragon out of stock.

Your Husband Tim Cock has arranged his extended suicide with stacking pic related where it belongs IN YOUR and his ASS because sissys like you have not the permission to touch woman

>Poor grammar
>Muddled sytax
>Odds that poster's original language is Hindi: 99.95%
>Pajeet Identified
>Engaging Protocol LOO

>A GNU/Pajeet

>GNU-(minus)LOO

>only a jew would argue like that

>can't even use greentext properly

I think its time you fuck off back to making unfunny jokes on LTT's YouTube comments you shitskin subhuman Prakesh.

seems like apple threads bring up the best in people, maybe we should shut them down

HYPE TRAIN BOYSSS

>PUT CELL PHONES ON SILENT, PLEASE

Please release a Kaby Lake macbook, so I can install OSX on my XPS 15

>COME ON GUYS
>PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR WIFI

Steve Jobs faked his death to fuck off to a private island where no "neo-enterpreneur" will break his balls or suck his dick.

Imagine? That'd be really dope. Just chilling with a few bil in the bank and shitposting on the gigabit satellite uplink you pay a few grand a month for.