Perfect cases don't exi-

I'm liking that cases are finally getting the Ikea treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B008J0ZPE4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Having fuckhuge tumor bulk (with RGBâ„¢ lights) in your room, instead of a laptop

I have all my lights turned off.
>In my room? I own a home and don't live with my parents sweetie.

>using a throttling piece of shit

Who are you quoting?
Old meme

Hnnng

Was quoting . I'm on mobile and completely butchered the formatting and btfo myself.

Fractal Design is the real IKEA of cases. They're also from Borkistan.

replace the window with metal and you have a decent looking box

>usb ports on top so dust and other shit can get in there

why don't you just make your own?
1. buy a cheap case.
2. make a box however you want.
3. cut the cheap case up and mount it inside your box.
4. build the computer with your own case.

I liked their new fans this year

You got the wrong case. I got the perfect case right here.

>living in India

>leave case kino to me

Name a more sleek, affordable and practical case. Don't bother responding with glass side panel shit that looks like a tacky Christmas decoration.

I have this case, good for the very low price but my next build will have a premium case.

I have the z340 NZXT all in black. It has really help me out with my non-modular ps.

what fuck

>take your cpu fan out of your cpu and put it on your desk
>instant deskfan

>top IO

Never

FOR INTERENAL
FOR EXTERENAL

convenient for summer ain't it

all those fans, rattling away in that case

Best case coming through.

Would be nice to buy one of those. Is it custom built or retail?

i have this case for 3 years, it's alright and offer good amount of bays for 3.5 HDD and 2.5 SSD and able to tidy the cable on the back, but it started humming recently. proberbly the HDD, cant really care less, it's cheap and works fine anyway

retail

I have R5 and it's the perfect case. No unnecessary rgb memes.

Do not reply to laptards
Hide laptard threads, filter laptard posters

>Yet another insulator material in pc cases

>bend a piece of plywood around a metal case
>ikea treatment

>he still uses a case

Why do you people sperg out over side windows? It's nice to be able to look in and see if it's been gathering dust without having to take off the side panel

I have HEPA filters on my home HVAC system. I could not dust for 2 months and you'd be hard pressed to find any.

Oh shit your right.
>Bends a piece of compressed cardboard around a metal case.

There we go.

>2017
>not chopping veggies on your case

I have this case. It's pretty good desu

>perfect case
>it's not even a yacht

dumb animeposter

i actually do this. my case fans that are too loud i use in summer to cool me

bought this bad boy for 12 dollars. even came with the psu working and some fans.
the front panel buttons are weird but i think i just can slap some cables in them and make it run in a normal mobo, i like early 2000 bulky cpu case designs, i always scrapped cpu cases from the streets because everything new looks gaymey.

>the front panel buttons are weird
Why not upgrade for just $17

What is this exactly, user?
[desire to know more intensifies]

Thermaltake Urban S31
Fractal Design Define series

remote power/reset switch

Thermaltake Core W100

Massive, weighs a ton, needs total build from scratch, probably outlast me and take more gear than I ever thought possible

But Why? Pretty much everything already supports WoL

That's what I thought.

Looks like a neat gadget, but does it render the case button disabled? Or can you use both remote and default case button?

No troll. This is the best case ever. I don't understand why other manufacturers don't provide this high quality of materials. It just feels amazing and strong.

There are plenty of aluminium cases

tfw you can carry it easily as fuck with those handles.

You rarely have to do it but goddamn if it isn't handy

fuck that. the memes are writing themselves now

Yes but all of them feel cheap as fuck.

>but does it render the case button disabled? Or can you use both remote and default case button?
You can use both, the connectors have pigtails with male pins to plug in the headers for your case.

I used this when my case with top mounted power/reset kept getting turned off by my cat.

If it didn't have the handles I don't think you'd be able to move it
the g5/mac pro are heavy as fuck, and they sure as hell aint small

That case feels like it could survive a nuclear war, with a bit of modification you can put a pc in one, one of the IT guys at work did it last year, plenty of info out there on how to do it

Out of my way pleebs, best case ever made.

more like tempered ass

this is the wood grain of the 2010s

Mmm dat delicious plywood

When are we going to see marble cases?

Yeah, let's see a real world picture of how great yours looks...

Not all of them, Lian Li makes nice ones

This looks like something I'd harvest my crops with

no complaints

Needs side/bottom intake and rear exhaust. The top exhaust ports look uggo

Or orange themed.

Looks great if I wanted a computer in my kitchen.

The wooden cutting board on top is perfect.

huh, it's actually not bad. I was considering this case, but can you easily turn off all LED's on the fan?

>still putting your cases on the floor or table

Why haven't you guys gotten on my level yet?

Yeah don't put glass on concrete, cement, or similar hard surfaces. Shit cracks instantly.

The fans have separate led connectors from fan, so if you don't want any lightup that can be turned off.

There is a hub on the back of mobo for that bellow the SSD holders.

Sorry for being a pleb bit out of the case game.. what case is this?

corsair 460x.

there's also as glass version with glass backplate which is bigger sized if you need more room called 570x

>The fans have separate led connectors from fan, so if you don't want any lightup that can be turned off.

Well yeah, you can turn off any LED with enough effort, but the same way you easily switch the colors (button on the case or whatever) is there an option for off?

Post pics when it falls

what are those fans doing, user?

Right. Doesn't seem like there's a way to turn them off, only cycle colors/speed/effect like breathing.

ah that's a deal-breaker for me.

Objectively the base case in existence

No meme windows or RGB, fantastically compact yet still fits a shitton of stuff with excellent airflow (including space for water cooling radiators and blocks), brutalist utilitarian design that doesn't look like you bought your PC as a fashion statement.

Aaand I forgot the picture

I honestly can't recommend the thermaltake core 9, or others in that series more. The image shows the gaudy if I put LEDs everywhere version but it comes with no LEDs on it outside of the hard drive and power indicator. The only thing I don't like about it is the window but I can get over that. Outside of that it's the best case I've ever worked with.

I would, but google couldn't find me any.

Moving air I would hope

Does it get dusty? That's what keeps me away from open bench

>Moving air
to where?

I would tell you if I had that case

540 is superior cube-meme case

Don't worry, the sla-... i mean maids here in Saudi Arabia are there just for that reason.

The fuck? What mic is that?

Looks like a Blue Snowball, but with a decent stand and maybe without the case. How is it, what is it? I need a good desk mic and I don't like the way the normal Snowball and the stand it comes with.

It's a blue nessie, works great for discord/ingame and even when I need to record some lines.

I realized as I was posting.
Someone with a computer and desk worth more than a small car don't usually worry about cleaning.

Which is totally fine by me.

Thank you very much kind sir/ma'am

>$984 on amazon

Yeah I'll get right on that lol

Fair enough. Shame it costs so much, finding a decent fucking microphone that doesn't need phantom power for not 1/3rd of the cost of your headphones almost makes you want to buy into the headset meme.

Do you know how it compares to the Yeti? At that price it's pretty close and I know the Yeti's really popular.

Has anyone copied that new Mac Pro cylindrical case yet?

Where the fuck did you find that?

amazon.com/dp/B008J0ZPE4/