twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5.5 is good.
>be me
>have a moto g 4 with 5.5" superior size
>break it
>buy moto g 5 from amazon.
>THAT HALF INCH WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS
>feels uncomfy as fuck
took fuckin weeks til my muscles got kind of used to it again. Still kind of regret not to buy the moto g 4 again.

4.7 - 5.2 is the perfect phone size
5.5 is tolerable
6 and more is nigger just buy a fucking tablet tier

know that feel dude

do phones smaller than 5.0 still exists?

>iPhone SE
>cuck phone for manlets

ITT: manlets

5.8 xiaomeme masterrace

>not being able to use 97% of the screen while holding the phone with 1 hand

i think the redmi 4 is 4.7
correct me if im wrong

i said phone not overpriced dildo
huh i need to check

The Samsung a3 2017 is 4.7" AMOLED

It's 5''
Kinda wanna buy it but not sure about samsung.

>It's 5''
sorry thought about something else
the xperia compact phones are really good and less than 5" though
im planning on buying one when my z2 fails

Same, I still use my Moto x 2013 and desu I can't seem to find anything thats worthy of replacing it. The A3 has the same size screen and resolution, which kinda sucks, also has a smaller screen-to-body ratio, which I love in the Moto x.
There's rumors about Samsung releasing an A4, might wait for that for a while, if not ill just buy the a3

androidauthority.com/unihertz-jelly-review-776622/

>anything less than 6
Manlets should be sold as pets

>all the handlers in thisb thread

>TFW Phones are the only thing built for your non-manlet size. Condoms to clothes to cars are built for tiny people with short man syndrome

>go shopping for a new car
>try some sports cars
>mfw

6"10 here
i still think 4.3" is the perfect phone size

I hope sony still planing to make a new compact, x compact seems like a bad year. Non flagship soc, no waterproofing (outside of japan), usb c but with usb 2 specs inside, bigger than earlier.
I think 1280x720 is fine on 4.6'' and looking at it in store it didn't seem like a big difference vs z3 compact even if a3 got worse screen to body ratio. I am more worried about samsung software. I guess 5'' could be fine wtih good screen to body ratio as well.
>kikestarter
no thanks

I tried out a 5.3" phone, it was neat having such a large screen but it was also pretty dumb, switched to a 3.1" screen and now I'm using a 4.5" screen

Must suck having a micropenis

>8 inches
Nah mate, im good.

I have tiny drumpf hands and i love my 5.5" screen. I wasn't sure about it at first, because I was coming from a 3.7" one, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get a phone with a smaller screen in the future.

So it's not worth the upgrade?

>having an 8" phone
Man, you must have the smallest dick

Mfw 5.7"
Feels comfy desu

did your mom give you some stars for doing your bed you little shit? Go jerk off to your loli shit fucking faggit alex nigga

No my dad did

It's ironic that my experience in real life is exactly the opposite of the way it's told here. The shortest manlets I know always have 6 inch phones.
I believe that this big screen shitposting is just anally pained manlets searching for confirmation on their compensation methods

>350€ for a phone that works well, is relliable, has an excellent camera, very good call quality, good battery life and runs everything
>Overpriced dildo