Is this the new 2500K?

Is this the new 2500K?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYRx3TGYJkU
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-1600-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1500X/3919vs3921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw to autistic about muh cores and got 1700

No. Because intel will have a new design in four years instead of 10.

Yes

Do you mean it overclocks extremely well? I thought the Ryzen chips didn't OC much.

No. That will be Zen 2. 7nm high power process means there should be some serious performance gains over Zen 1 from both increased density AND higher clock rates.

KEK
>ayymd shills cant even compete with old intel chips

by that logic intel can't even compete against their own old chips

As far as price/performance and longevity? Probably.

>just wait

It's not bad but the new 2500K is still the 2500K. There's zero reason to upgrade still

what are you talking about, intel apologists have been doing basically this since ryzen was first announced

>muh 7700k ipc
>nobody needs more than 4 cores
>d-don't worry about the 5820k-5960x or 6800k-6950x being worse ipc than 7700k

Thing is ryzen has higher IPC than kabylake.

The 2500K didn't cost $200 and either came with a dogshit cooler or none at all.

So NO, it's better.

I'm sick of seeing this shit. Even modern i5's are starting to feel constrained. Your old-ass i5 straight up LOSES to even the lowest end Ryzen in basically everything. And it's a fucking quad core with SMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYRx3TGYJkU

Even the "immortal" i7-2600K is starting to feel a bit long in the tooth.

i5's are fine for older games ala Skyrim or ARMA, BF multiplayer? The 7700k chokes like a turd, much less a i5

Yeah, I'll be here waiting with my 1600X @ 4.0Ghz for those 4 years.

>zen 2 7nm
2026 will be a great year.

I prefer the 1500x because of it's superior single core performance

>Do you mean it overclocks extremely well?
No, he means extremely good price/performance on par with nothing else on the market.

>1500x
>single core performance

kek

it's a whopping 4% faster lad

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-1600-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1500X/3919vs3921

>pissmark
Nobody is going to take you seriously if you use that trash.

no, the clock speed sucks and it's only got haswell single core performance.
It's hopefully nehalem though and zen+ will bring us at least 4.5GHz
video with no system specs or actual footage that looks like it was made on tandy. Very reputable, shill.

Forgive me but I think that when upgrading my six year old processor, the upgrade ought to not be inferior in any category.

But even the 7700K meme is inferior in temps of temps. 2500K was based.

The test rig is described in the video description you cocksmoker.

>7 years
>still worse single thread performance
yep, AMD.

>by that logic intel can't even compete against their own old chips

Intel dominates Intel. Intel on suicide watch.

>Good goy buy Intel over based Intel
>Buying Intel for muh ipc muh vidya muh oc

KYS user for falling for the Intel memem. Should have just bought an Intel.

1500x just has higher gigahertz
Now compare it with the 1600x

This is probably the most dogshit thread on Sup Forums right now. So many retarded shills and trolls.

I think I'll stick to 2500K...

No, it's the 7600K, performs extremely well in gaming. AMD CPU's are just a Sup Forums meme, like the Linux Desktop.

the price difference between the 1500x and 1600x is big, between the 1500x and the 1600 is not.

7600k is a stuttering piece of shit

I wish Sup Forums would just shill something completely dumb, and obsolete like an old Pentium Vaio.

>No botnet hardware
>no botnet os
>plays sacds
>Is a weird lavenderish/purple color.

prove

>4% faster
Just overclock the 1600 to 3.8+ GHz.

No, but your mom is. 7600k is doing great.

the worst chips overclock by the most margin, cause ryzens dont go over 4ghz +-0.1, its really good to go with a 1400, 1600 or 1700 and just overclock those, since other than with the 1400 compared to the1500x, memory cache and core count is the same so you can get similar perfomance with an overclock on the stock cooler, meaning youll pay like 330 bucks for a 4 ghz octacore ryzen 1700 instead of 500 for the 1800x, which cant even go above 4.1ghz.

Can't play guf games like Arma tho.

>I'll keep posting my gpu bottleneck benchmark

>FPS games
>good games

You must be over 18 to post on this site

it's the new motorola 68000

What you fps in DCS? Why is and IPC only high in benchmarks, but can't play games that need single breaded IPC for shit?

1600 comes with a good cooler and can easily be OC'd to being the same shit as the 1600X.

only roguelikes are good

I'm only seeing the Intel performing better

Cawadoody clones and its ilk are all garbage.

Why is amd IPC only high in benchmarks, but it's not reflected when using software?

No compilers. Yet.

>Arma
>FPS

Bitch Arma is a simulation. I don't play games you whore. I run simulations.

>lower frame times
>worst
>AMD with 30ms spikes

Is that what your Razer gear tells you?

I'm still waiting on bulldozer compilers. When will the proper cumpilers be released for AMD CPUs?

>all these excuses for playing games

Just admit you're a child and be done with it, you're on Sup Forums.

>muh tacticool

Arma is gud games though. AMDfags will never know though.

The 7600K is all over the fucking place in every game, dipshit.
ARMA is trash wannabe militray simulator for tryhards and Twitch streamers. And it does run on AMD, just not as well. Though it's so poorly optimized it sometimes just tanks the fuck out of the FPS even on Intel.

It's junk.

Where did your 1.2GB of memory go to?

Take a guess.
What can unused memory be used for?

Come on, this is baby-tier stuff

Only in Crysis that is old as fuck. In everything else it has lower latency average.

Overclock your cpu, and get more ram user.

Why should I do either?

IGNORE CORELET POSTS

>ARMA is trash wannabe militray simulator for tryhards and Twitch streamers.

Try it again after some practice. The game is fun, but you, and your and CPUs are just garbage.

>And it does run on AMD, just not as well.

It runs like shit on AMD.

>Though it's so poorly optimized it sometimes just tanks the fuck out of the FPS even on Intel.

I haven't had those moments in a long while, and I run max viewing distances.

Or don't. No one really gives a fuck about what you do as long as no one gets hurt.

Then why did you recommend me to do it in the first place assuming you know better than me what to do with my own hardware? Are you naturally a busybody?

Take one of your shiny tacticool guns, point it at your stupid fucking face, and pull the trigger.

>t. desesperate shill

It will be out by 2018.

>Then why did you recommend me to do it in the first place assuming you know better than me what to do with my own hardware?

You have an unlocked cpu, and you claim "it's junk", and posted a screenshot. A fix exists for it to be less junk. That fix would be to oc it. You didn't want to, and I don't really care if you do, so I moved on.

>Are you naturally a busybody?

Does it matter at this point? I get it you don't want to oc your cpu. Fine, you're just the type of person who wants to complain about something even though a known fix applies to the situation that you yourself is complaining about.

This entire thread is just like every Intel shill that bawled their little eyes out over all the other threads over the past several days laughing at Intel's garbage HEDT platform are coming back and trying to get revenge by bringing up the usual stupid bullshit like ancient sandy bridge 4 cores, trash "games" like ARMA, pissmark, etc. Just really sad and pathetic backlash from literal manchildren.

I said ARMA is junk, not the fucking CPU.
If the CPU was junk I wouldn't be using it

I should take a tacticool virtual gun to my real face? All this abuse over the fact that AMD can't run one of the best series of pc gaming?

>I said ARMA is junk, not the fucking CPU.
If the CPU was junk I wouldn't be using it

The fix would be to oc your cpu, and upgrade the RAM.

You seem to have issues following the conversation.

You won't regret it 4 years down the line.

>one of the best series of pc gaming?
Tryhard edgelord simulator is not even a game.

>Arma is junk
>posts screenshot of an anemic build

You should overclock your CPU, and increase memory user.

I keep seeing in my head a monkey screaming how $THISYEAR cawadoody is the best game ever for the last 5 years.

It's kinda pathetic.
Or should I say expected.

Last decade. Should I be playing tomb raider, or aots?

See, this is a problem with manchildren, they assume everyone else is a manchild.

The weird memory capacity should have explained everything, but you can't really expect someone to actually know what it implies.

I keep seeing an and user not being able to play this game, and turns into a toxic reeebaby every time it's mentioned.

It's a beautiful thing really.

They're both shit.

Pic related is your average tryhard that thinks it's worth buying Intel just to play the masterpiece of buggy poorly optimized shit that is ARMA 3.

Hopefully not. 2500k was as good as it was because intel didnt release anything good after.

If we're unlucky coffee lake will be the next 2500k if zen2 doesn't deliver.

you are very insecure. what happened to you?

Trying this hard to insult someone over a video game that and CPUs can't run.

Enjoy playing a game does not mean that an individual defines their whole being with it.

Is the single threaded performance really that big a deal?

try running ZELDA BREATH OF THE WIND on a AYYMD cpu pajeet and weep

who gives a fuck about emulation? or console games for that matter?

>who gives a fuck about emulation?
I give, and AMD can't emulate for shit.

>See, this is a problem with manchildren,
>they assume everyone else is a manchild

>Has issues about manchildren
>Autistically fights on Sup Forums to defend favorite brand CPU

Is moar cores really that big a deal?

>alpha quality emulator
Literally who cares?
>AMD can't emulate for shit
Aside from buggy alpha emulators, Ryzen is fine for emulation. It'll be pretty amazing once PS3 emulation really starts to take off.