So, are iPhones finally worth buying?

yes

no

maybe

can you repeat the question

i dont know

no
/thread

They were worth buying for a long long time, user.

Is it a proper file manager?

iPad only.

APPLE YES

no, because it will get crippled by software like all the other iphones.

I bought an iPod because I have an android, but I like the iOS environment

yes

No.

So you rather choose an android, that doesn't have any software updates at all?

Where were you when, in 2017, Apple invented file managers? Gonna tell my kids about this day, based Jobs!

What are custom ROMs?

>I have a wife but I suck my neighbour dick! and I like his dick more than my wife vagina

No.

ask siri

Sorry for being a poorfag?

>bought plebian ipod not iphone.

>calling other people poorfags

JUST KYS

>Can't access the whole filesystem

It's shit

I was calling myself a poorfag fucktard

>update to the new iOs, goy. it has great new features and all apps now suddenly require it.
>aw, too bad. your iphone now sucks. buy a new iphone :^)

>can't do anything on shitty chink Androjeet tablet
>no updates
>no accessories
>no future support
>Android store shitware which is blown up apps of iOS ports
>no harmonious continuity with any other products

You're wrong. You're the autist with shit taste. If it was shit, it wouldn't be so popular and cherished and you can never refute this. :^)

There was already a "no". You could have /thread that but you decided to write "no" and /thread your own post. Go kill yourself.

they always were. now even more so.

Android is Pajeetware.

>can't do anything on shitty iPhone after new one comes out
>updates rape the processor and ram
>accessories either cost $2 or $150
>future support but they only optimize for the newest iphone
>appstore is a locked ecosystem, and no possible way to download external apps without jailbreaking

You're wrong. You're the autist with shit taste. If it was shit, it would be used by people without Daddy's credit card, or middle-aged housewives, and you can never refute this. :^)

>I should buy my phone based on who uses it!

If you care that much about what other people think of you, you should probably rethink how you're living your life.

And by the way, owning an iPhone isn't gonna change how often you work out or your income.

it matters. all the Android apps are total fuckign shit compared to iOS apps. no one buys Android apps so they're all advertising and malware ridden apps.

and go on Google Play and read some of the reviews... 90% of them are from Indians and Africans who can't even string one coherent sentence together.

>most popular smartphone in the developed world
>only used by 2 specific groups of people

Look how deluded you are, pajeet. Everyone has an iPhone, just not you. Run along and tinker with your plastic Fischer Price Android 2.3 phone. Maybe one day you'll receive a port tossed to you from the Apple App Store.

For me no. You maybe.

But that's an iPad

Not until they get a better OS. It's better to use a dumbphone than having to suffer on iOS.

Everyone has an iPhone because "everyone" has an iPhone. It has to be good. right?
Just sheep mentality, consume the mainstream force advertised brand. Doesn't matter that's it worse than it's competitors in most tech specs.
Reminds me a lot of when Sega was advertising Genesis's "Blast Processing" even when the SNES was strictly technically superior. It didn't end up well for Sega at the end, since they were the underdog the whole time and couldn't rely on brand name alone.

>le sheepel!
>i am so enlightened
>people have been upgrading and sticking to the platform for years because they're just sheep
>i can't fathom the possibility that there's people who love the product all over the world
>i don't understand why everyone doesn't want to buy a ZuccXiamoimioim Pro Note Mi X6 and install a custom ROM on it

Your parents should have checked you for autism. You're not smarter than anyone in the general public, you're just a faggot poser.

Most people don't switch because they couldn't be bothered to learn something new. Since iPhones were of the first of their kind, people sticked with them.
You have to remember most of the smartphone consumers are normies who know jack shit about tech so they don't care about how a Chinese brand that doesn't have recognition in the US released a better smartphone.
Oh and stooping to insults and "autism" doesn't prove your point. Only makes you look like the autist one.

Still need an itunes bloat.

>red hair is bad
didnt know we live in middle ages