RIP

F

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/surface-studio/8xcw9bbpvfv9/5T1N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like most MS hardware, it died before anyone I know actually bought one.

top kek.

So true...

It died because it wasn't good.
It wasn't powerful enough for power users.
Price was high.
And it wasn't good for artists because the pencil wasn't precise enough.
Typical microsoft tries something but doesn't perfect it enough so it's useless.

>it didn't die because it wasn't good
>it just died because it wasn't good

A more powerful iMac 5K would cost LESS than this.... And I thought Apple was greedy..

Ok disregard that I automatically think every post here is retarded and I misread.

How can surface cucks even compete?

it's almost like the surface studio is the autistic children

F

ps: it never stood a chance. it was DOA.

>toothpastelake-x CPUs in macs
Do they come with fire extinguishers?

It looks good and I still have a boner from the ad but :
>N-Trig
This alone kills it for me
>laptop specs from last gen
>price
I'll stick with my Intuos

> people paid $4200 for this

> when they could've dropped more $800 to get this

but how much will it throttle?
My imac only has an i5 and iris pro and this retarded thing throttles from time to time, can't imagine what an 18 core xeon and a dgpu would do

of course it throttles, your gpu is literally on the same die as your cpu. This new imac has a new thermal design and a dedicated GPU, so it won't throttle as you'd expect.

gotta admit they blew the fuck out of microsoft with this imac pro

hopefully the standard mac pro will be even better

Admittedly, you're right. If I was buying a AIO desktop, for $800 I'd get the Mac.

But I admire Microsoft for finally trying their hat at making their own hardware, at least in a serious matter, but I think they're missing their audience. They've been pretty successful with Surfaces since they're 'relatively' cheap but also decently made.

If Microsoft made a well built laptop at the sub-1000 price range, I bet people would be all over it. Hell, I was all over my XPS 15 that I got for 1000.

I hope the flopped sales of this retarded product got people fired and lost them a lot of money that would otherwise be used to fund more retarded kike shit and more pajeet hires.

Last gen mid-range laptop specs in a retarded moving screen thing that can barely be drawn on, for $4,000.

> let's put a touch screen in a 27 inch display
> let's use a last mobile GPU
> let's charge $4000 for it

They should just sell the monitor, it's the only good part about it.

Fuck I almost feel bad for microsoft being humiliated this hard.

Surface: "kill me please"

microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/surface-studio/8xcw9bbpvfv9/5T1N
>still on sale
>no news sources saying it's discontinued

You can call it a bad value but it ain't dead yet. Or do you have some sort of source saying it's discontinued?

I don't think it's a good value, but I think the "press F to pay respects" on an on the market product thing is shitposting.