The big youtubers are turning on Intel. Oy vey it's another shoah

The big youtubers are turning on Intel. Oy vey it's another shoah.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/intels-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps/
extremetech.com/computing/244074-intel-atom-c2000-bug-killing-products-multiple-manufacturers
legitreviews.com/intel-x99-motherboard-goes-up-in-smoke-for-reasons-unknown_150008
communities.intel.com/thread/110728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking e-celebs. What do you think Linus' feet smell like?

DELET

Before, people just had to put up with Intel's shit. But that's not the case anymore, so the backlash is starting to appear more and more.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE

I've been out of the loop. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on with Intel?

All I've heard is that AMD and Intel are competing to add more cores.

Not even being a big fan of either, even I see that Intel lost its mind, a while ago. They ask for $1000 for a 6 core CPU, the fuck Intel.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
NOTHING WILL CHANGE
THE TOPICS SHIFTED TO CONCERN BUT PEOPLE WILL STILL THROW MONEY AT INTEL

They revealed their HEDT platform and it's a rushed, confusing mess with 14-18 core CPUs apparently tacked on at the last minute to compete with AMD's threadripper 16 cores. And they're selling hardware dongles for $100-$300 to enable RAID features on motherboard.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

If history is anything to go by, we'll just end up seeing a repeat of this. Which is the last time Intel released a product with the same performance for twice the price.

How much money do you guys thing AMD is investing on buying out all the intel shills?
seagate should do the same and turn WD's shill strategy on them

AMD has no money, dipshit.

OVER 6 TRILLION TRANSISTORS DIED IN THE INTELICAUST YOU INSENSITIVE BURGERISTANIAN.

Intel is losing it's lower end and higher end HEDT customers to Ryzen and Threadripper respectively and responded by creating a clusterfuck of a platform with paywalling features.

>t. ranjeet

Oh okay, so they're just being Jews again and now people are calling them out.

t. guy still using Sandy Bridge and Core2Duo CPUs

>tfw no matter how powerful AMD is I would never use them anyway and just wait till Intel is better again in like 2 years

Sorry folks, don't mind waiting for stability and consistent dominance over a small hump

Daily reminder the intel core 2 quad was teh last good intel cpu.

Basically yeah. It's so confusing which CPUs support what that MSI has a motherboard that lights up differently to show you which features you can use.

Reminder to report shitposters.

Nice FUD. Intel is fucked for the next 4 years at the very least. Kill yourself.

>t. Hajeet

Reminder to report shitposters.

>tfw I forget to mail the checks to Linus and Jay
Fuck I'm so fired guys.

Then I'll wait 4, makes no difference to me when everything I run just so happens to run instantaneously anyway.

>Being a brand loyal fanboy faggot
>Actually willing to pay for less just because you get an Intel sticker
You don't do any real work on PCs, go buy a Pentium you stupid child.

t. AMDead poojeet fanboy

as if Linus' viewers could afford threadripper or x299 systems

x299 seems pretty gud, release is all bungled.
VROC is interesting but too much baggage with it.

Eh, I could do my work on a $200 PC as much as anything else, if "real work" constitutes rendering shitty videos for your youtube channel I'm good, I like my real paychecks instead.

See ya in 4 years, Haji.

AMD wasting money on youtubers instead of making good arhcitectures, fuck thius scummy company full of poojets! 100% anti consumer carp

>If you need more than a dual core pentium then you are a faggy youtuber
Adopt a trip so I can filter you, I've seen you spouting this stupid garbage too many times.

It makes me feel good to know that you are gonna lose money again when your stock tanks.

It's okay, I'll make up the loss by saving all that money by not buying a new CPU every time an inferior brand has a slight edge for a few measly years.

4u

Your paycheck must be pretty pathetic if you can't afford 2 new CPUs every month

I prefer the finer things in life, than marginal performance increases.

Spend a lot of time on my boat, managing my shareholdings, and my vacation home.

Who the hell cares about these retards. E-Celeb bullshit is the worst part of every board it's tolerated on. Sup Forums at least has the sense to completely drive it out

Wintel always wins, you losers never learn.

whats with all the AMD shill threads lately? did ryzen bomb?

>Intel getting called out on their bullshit by pretty much everyone
>Suddenly swarms of shills and retards shit up every thread in sight

Just another day on the shittiest board on Sup Forums.

Unless your doing video editing or gayming all you really need is 2 GB of ram and an intel core 2 duo.

It's not really a loss or a gain, just going to wait it out till Intel is better again.

You say 4 years but eh I dunno, these days they've been so much better for so long I still give it 2.

Important to save your money at a young age ya know, no need to buy a new CPU just because an imageboard says it's better. Won't get that vacation home otherwise!

the waitâ„¢
it's a classic good choice sir

>I prefer the finer things in life, than marginal performance increases.

>Spend a lot of time on my boat, managing my shareholdings, and my vacation home.

Like lmao where tf does this nigga think he is in? Biz? People on biz aren't even rich

Nobody cares about the obscenities you pull out your arse mate

Stockholm Syndrome

Or... You know...
Work? Cad, Photoshop, vm's, compiling, list goes on

Well, enjoy waiting for Itanium v2 in 2021, I guess.
You could have done this without pretending your life has value.

Thanks man I still don't mind my wait since I'll always end up with the better product and money well saved in the long run.

to be honest it's nicer to be loyal to one brand than to spend so much time and effort to decide whether one product is better at one specific point in time.

Intel has always been solid and will always continue to be solid, you can keep your AMD.

>someone makes an anti-ryzen thread
>200+ posts from

>always been solid

Get a history book, Intel is a 40 year old company.

Fucking most pathetic shill I've seen in months. Get a trip so I can filter you.

intel is garbage this year

>Literally everyone calling Intel out on their bullshit are now shills
Keep dreaming, dumbass.

Ok fine.

>Intel has always been solid

pcgamer.com/intels-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps/

It just overheats.

extremetech.com/computing/244074-intel-atom-c2000-bug-killing-products-multiple-manufacturers

It just bricks itself.

legitreviews.com/intel-x99-motherboard-goes-up-in-smoke-for-reasons-unknown_150008

It just explodes.

SOLIDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

>no 2MB bug (total recall)
>no corrupted SATA (needed new chipset)
>no USB sleep bug (needed new chipset)
>no TSX (had to disable a heavily marketed feature and only enable it 15 months later on different silicon)
>no skylake freezes

Intel is just a mess

Didn't they fire half their Q&A staff? I remember hearing something like that because they wanted rapid releases to compete better with ARM.

That was in 2014 IIRC, that kinda led to the TSX, Atom, X99 and Skylake issues.
The other predate the firing of validation teams

> overclocking and overvolting increases temperatures
Well colour me surprised.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't use solder, which they for sure should, but getting an overclockable chip and then complaining that the temperatures increase when you overclock is ludicrous

>Sell 2 skus of the same chip, one with overclocking explicitly allowed
>STOP OVERCLOCKING GUISE REEEEEEEE

That's one of the most idiotic things I've read. What are we supposed to use the overclockable chips for then, if they can't be overclocked because of poor build quality, even though they cost a premium?

Yeah, they for sure handled it poorly

Please head over to the original thread that started it all, and tell everyone there they should stop complaining. communities.intel.com/thread/110728

>Youtubers
Having mighty difficulty giving a fuck.

> guys I should be able to chuck more volts through my chip and up the clock speeds without any increase in temps wtf intel

That's good, cheaper i9s for me