IOS Metro

What do you think of the iPhone's new Metro interface?

Microsoft was just ahead of its time.

cuckshit lol

Literal shit like all Apple fagware

>this is what the "gods of UX" shat out after 11 months of hard work

i'm sure it will be good

Is this real?

>low contrast UI's on devices that often used in bright/direct sunlight

i hope this ins't real.

You mean widgets?

honestly this is great though. Metro had fucking ads and made no sense. This is configurable and packs a lot of useful shit in a small space, and is an evolution of past systems so it's really easy to adapt to.

I wouldn't expect most of Sup Forums to understand this though considering they can't afford anything that costs more than a two year old xiaomi

>m*croshit does it
>it's shit
>apple does it
>endless praise
wait for it

show me microsoft's implementation of a phone control centre

yes announced at WWDC

So its going to be apple shilling for a week or so?

They didnt announce any meme-tier thing like the pen or so, what a boring keynote

that's impossible. zero windows phones have been sold

Idk why people hate it

Remember this is the previous one

looks nice, I don't get what's wrong with it

>omg the control centre should be customizable!
>'we listened to your feedback, here you go'
>it looks ugly!

I mean shit son, its fully customizable. they should put it on some background though. also, the low power mode being accessible in control centre is gonna be dope

>apple again sucking dicks from microsoft
I'm going to throw my iPhone away when Microsoft phones run x86 programs.

The things change when you Force Touch (rape) them. Its actually a pretty nice design but not miles better than the old one.

Trash. Bring me back to ios 5

>Apple
>looking at Microsoft for inspiration
>not the other fucking way round

Maximum fucking delusion.

I just want a VPN toggle, and maybe persistent VPN connection during sleep. I don't care about battery life I already get 2-3 days.

Look again
>windows snap
>metro design
>dock multiple apps side by side

Can't you fuckers just pick something then leave it alone.
Reeeeeee
I just want my settings to stay the same. Unless there is a massive fucking overall with new new shit. I don't want to have change for change.

Hi pajeet

when will the ass ugly metro bull shit stop. when does this trend fucking reverse?

please end it.

They aren't apps. They are a set of switch toggles and buttons for quick access. The 2x2 are all connectivity buttons.

What is metro about iOS 7 and up?

Ignore him, he's confused.

Where's your calculator?

its funny because steve jerbs built apples success on skeuomorphic, now they are pajeet tier webdesign ui on a phone

I love Apple and will give most of their decisions a chance, but the new control center looks like ass. It has been confirmed that all the random shit is customizable, but it looks terrible.

uninstall it and it won't show up in control center. In case you didn't know you can uninstall most stock apps in ios 10

why would you uninstall the calculator?

flat and cluttered

idk, I'm not the guy that posted the image. Either he has a third party calculator he prefers or never uses it

ah i see. i mean i have a third party camera app that i prefer, but i gain basically nothing by uninstalling my built in camera app. if i could replace the calc button with my app, that would be one thing, but removing it outright would just serve to frustrate.

why we can't customize these control panel things is still a mystery to me. seems like designing that whole interface to be like the app launcher (hold press to move/remove icons, etc...) would be really obvious.

As ugly as the ios11 control center is they have confirmed that you can rearrange the new icons

I think the audio/brightness sliders are cute, it's novel seeing them as vertical bars instead of horizontal.

they're nice but I don't really like the yellow

>novel
Windows 8 and 10 has those sliders vertical.

Correct, only Windows Phone has those horizontal, and then it has very fwe of those. But then horizontal controls makes more sense on a tiny handheld portrait screen, with vertical movement being dedicated to scrolling.

I kinda like it, that said, I never owned an Apple product

Dns66

Live tiles is the future user

WINDOWS PHONE MASTER RACE

I actually like it.

>Metro had fucking ads and made no sense
>adds
What he hell are you talking about

This one?

All these buttmad apple-hating POOJEETS.... ahhahaha

Stay mad, poorshits.

I don't know how people who use pic related shitty interface can criticize iOS UI in any way.

Getting rid of Scott Forstall was their biggest mistake. That and putting Ive in charge of software UI instead of leaving him with his slabs of aluminium.