Notification Program

I'm trying to find a program or a way to highlight or to have a sound notification play when a certain word or phrase appears on my PC.

More specifically, it will be used for a game. I would like to have full focus on one game client while 'AFKing' on another client. The game has its own chat box where it shows the item you received and I would like to have some sort of notification so that I know to look at that AFK client and pick up the item. Although I'm not sure if it'll make a difference, the game's chat box can't be highlighted by clicking and dragging a mouse over it. If anyone knows of a program that could do this or how I could go about making it happen, please let me know.

Not sure if this is in the right section, I thought this one was fitting, though.

Runescape was good but your post was not

Go to /vg/ and post in the runescape general. I'm pretty sure many users AFK skill and could give you tips.

code a script with osbot its easy with the api

Thanks. Don't know why I didn't notice that.

I'm playing on a private server, though. Figure OSBuddy wouldn't work/can't load the server's client with it.

Jagex will ban you

Go look up simba on villavu,
you can make it recognize text in the chat and then alert you

Alkan does this with Windows 10, I think there might be an OSBuddy thing.

Do you know a specific video where he showcases it or it happens? Assuming you're talking about the YouTuber.

use osbuddy or konduit stupid ass

reported to jagex

Fishing lvls?

54 you?
nice..

whatever happened to that discussion about bot scripting here weeks ago?
I wanna know how to make bots

>I'm playing on a private server,
kys

nice

Bump for interest

nice

OSBuddy has it as a pro feature I think, and Konduit has it too for free.

nice