Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine
delorean.com/
whattomine.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask me again in 2010

Mine altcoins

Lmao

All that equipment, and it probably only mines like 0.0002 bitcoins an hour.

Build a time machine

yeah about 8 years ago

>$8m in digital currency is generated per year
bbc.com/future/story/20160504-we-looked-inside-a-secret-chinese-bitcoin-mine

It mines $1,000 an hour

You start by harnessing the sun's energy with 99% efficiency feeding something 10 orders of magnitude more powerful than a quantum computer.

By the end of the week you will have 4.1 Bitcoins.

Don't mine BTC. That's pointless unless you have a million dollars and megawatts of unusually cheap electricity. Mine altcoins with ASIC-resistant designs. Either pick one you like that you think has a future for whatever reason and mine that, or just mine whatever new meme comes out and hope to make some cash on the inevitable pump-and-dump.

Go back to 2010 when it was possible for a single person to mine bitcoins and make some money

thread jack

how can i create a coin that runs off blockchain

bonus if i can run it in a secured intranet lan(without internet but i could move that between on a seperate device) with a phsyical terminal to exchange currency

this would be in a arcade
(i also have a dual tuxkart racer setup that runs 24/7 for free to promote gnu projects)

this allows people to convert to digital from a card so people arent carrying around money

Where did I state I would mine bitcoins?

Anyway, where do I start?

NiceHash will do everything for you providing you're ok with stressing the fuck out of your hardware.

I minded 200 coins on CPU.

Looking more into how to build a mine specific rigs to mine coins.

Thanks for the info though (for reals)

if you guys are mining you need to use ASICS or shit loads of FPGAS

even then the conversion isnt worth it unless you get (((free))) energy

ie solar/tubines/ect

in reality you are paying alot more for battery tech because they lithium is very fragile to over/under charging, overheating, vulnerable to tipping, and explosive/toxic gas

long term batteries like marine grade will last not being topped up and way more charges before the core is depleted

they also have superior corrosion resistance

you also need to always clean your panels or you lose alot of energy
snow/leaves

also oiling wind/water turbines and preventing rust with coating and maintainance with chains or pulleys

you pay alot of overhead and you should of got in the game 8 or even 4 years ago

>wasting computes

>reddit spacing

>even then the conversion isnt worth it unless you get (((free))) energy
I do get. That's the point.

Good read, kinda jealous tbqh. Not of the money, so much, just the thought of administering a massive bitcoin mine in rural China sounds comfy as fuck.

You're not supposed to mine with it yourself, you're supposed to rent it out to mafia so they can use it to launder money.

>implying anyone is still mining bitcoins
other cryptos exist retard

The only one who makes the money are the hardware sellers. The gold rush is over boy, look for something new.

What would be the potential next thing?

Check out monero. The card thing is in process.

Ethereum tokens are easy to build. Check their site.

Even if i knew i wouldnt tell you.
If you just want to have hardware running for shits and giggles, run Tor, freenet and zeronet.

You can make money renting the rigs to someone else.

And i2p.
It's java so it'll need the extra hardware.

>If you just want to have hardware running for shits and giggles
I want dollary-doos bitch.

>tfw Sup Forums was the original bitcoin shills

I remember downloading the paper but I never read it and never installed the shit

fml

youngfags don't remember but in its early days bitcoin for Sup Forums was like Trump for Sup Forums

is mining anything with a 480 when my main PC is idle even worth anything or should i just give it up
electricity isn't an issue since i only pay the rent and not the bills

buy all the amd cards
mine eth
try to sell your eth but fail cause noone is buying
get you power bill
kys

mine digibyte

I mined like 10 in an hour or two with a fucking 970 probably like 100 an hour with a rx580 or something which is a couple of bucks

The reason they're in a remote mountain town is almost certainly because nearby there's a huge hydro dam, so Chinese development planners said "everybody we displaced around this monstrosity gets free power as compensation, sorry sorry". That and the development incentive. Makes more sense than an aluminum smelter desu

Where do I start with that?

>eth
>noone is buying

oh cmon im just trying to stop ppl from selling 200€ gpu's for 400€

delorean.com/

GPU mining
whattomine.com/ to know what's most profitable to mine at any given time

don't start. The market is saturated already with retards like you buying out gpus. You start by getting a real job

And a second thought, if you are too retarded to use google, then you definitely shouldn't be "starting"

Ahahahhahahahajajahahahaha

Fuck I SHOULD LISTENED TO YOU GUYS Sup Forums

I'M TOO PAINFUL TOO PAiNFUL

Ahahahajjrj r q p vshddyhwkwpd j egwiwptihrhdjskakabrkdpffp

How can I EvEn recover

Fuckfkapqpekbfkfo u ludisusisusisisusi

I should listened to you guys

You guys were right

Bitcoun wkfdpq l b dldkdvf