NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL NOCOINERS EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By having an actual job you fucking neckbeard.

Probably on the next bubble pop.

>You can't have a job and invest in crypto

You do realize that 99.99% of people are "nocoiners", right? Sure wish they were all on suicide watch.

I don't need to recover when I never cared to begin with

Can you even cash these out? Like say I have 20 million worth of coins could I sell them all at once?

Yeah
But Uncle sam will tax you

you would have to sell in portions, you can't sell all in one go if you have that much. you can bet that whatever exchanger you go through they will take a cut.

Bitcoin is a complete farce. Worthless in reality and mostly useful for terrorists or criminals only because its hard to track

Friendly reminder that, like any other investment, either digital currency will turn out to be one of the best investments someone could ever have made in the history of mankind, or a complete flop.

You know, what goes up, must come down.

So honestly, there's no need to feel too bad if you missed the boat, but what do you know, you are missing good investment opportunities EVERY DAY. Likewise, there are people finding out they screwed up real bad EVERY DAY also.

>tfw you could've bought 1000 buttcoins in 2009 but didn't

I don't care about converting them to real money because many computer retail shop websites here in my country accepts buttcoin.

Could have bought a $1000 in a bunch of companies that if only you had a crystal ball would have paid off.
I really don't get why bitcoin is worth anything to anyone. Governments could shut down the exchanges easily enough and that would be the end.

(((they)))

>Bought ~0.13 buttcoins last year for around 75€
>Current value around 350 eurobucks.

"currency"

>$2000 gain
brb noose.

lol nocoiner is jealous he didn't get in

I have a whole 0.33 of a coin.

I got it for free but I still want to kill myself for not buying more.

Tried riding the short term a week back or so.

Finally made my money back, lol.

How anyone could make money on this is a mystery.

>early days
>mine like 50BTC a week with my HD 5850 CF
>sell 100BTC after like 2 weeks for $80
>think it's neat but the noise isn't worth it, stop mining
So, I could've been $286k richer. Strangely I don't regret it all that much, my life turned out pretty well but approaching the "actually rich" status would've definitely helped.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Not sure if talking about the dollar or actually talking of Bitcoin...

>tfw could have retired

Dollar's not worth anything either since they dropped the gold standard.

except I do

Libertarians need to kill themselves already. The gold standard sucks donkey dick and it's never coming back.

>mfw i could've bought over 100 when they were $80

I tried paying my mortgage in bitcoin and they laughed at me

but the gold standard placed actual assets against the currency.
Money today can just be printed ad infinitum like during QE1-4 and it's only worth is that given to it by electronic traders. Like the BS that is bitcoin.

Put your brain on learn mode
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM