twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then don't use it. You didn't need to make a thread about it

sage

t. qbittorrent dev

lmao@u

>>can't pause finished torrents
fuck off leech

a splendid chinese botnet

I used bittorrent forever and just made the switch and I have to say qbittorrent is night and day. I see this stalled meme all the time but it's not like it's any different from a torrent showing "downloading" at 0 kbps

Why the fuck would you ever pause finished torrents? You either delete them from the list, or seed.

I don't understand this meme... I mean, I use this on my seedbox and it works great. Only time I had something happen was an IO error once, but even then it just turned out my hard drive was full.

Let me ask though... If you dislike qbit so much OP... Why do you bother wasting your time complaining about it? I mean, you don't like and and I suppose use something else, so... What does it matter to you if we use something you don't?

Well, how do you delete them when it's done?

Used this once.

Needed to only download a part of a torrent.

It ended up downloading not only the parts I selected, but also random incomplete bits of a bunch of other files from the torrent.

No other torrent client has done this. Shit client.

works on my machine :^)

t. never used qbittorrent

qStalled is a meme. Transmission way better.

>inb4 700 replies telling you that's how it works
honestly, that's how it works with file parts.

Went through the replies and there is no such option

Kill yourself

is there even a reason for qstalledmeme's existence when transmission and rtorrent existed before it?

I had to use this piece of shit for downloading muh lossless 2hu music, never doing that again
what is this stalling shit even, happened once but a restart fixed it

Link to the 2hu lossless music? Is it updated since 2015?

I use uTorrent (:

don't think so, but I wish it was, I'm lacking muh lossless RD-Sounds albums and looking one by one for 256kbps rips is too much hassle
but if v19 doesn't appear soon enough I'll be forced to do this

That's how the torrent protocol works, genius. Other clients just hide it from you.

meant to reply, for fucks sake.

I want to switch from qbit to Transmission because seeding is shit but I am too lazy to recheck 400 torrents

hows mining bitcoins?

Stop spamming these retarded threads. If you don't like it don't use it. If you want to shitpost and troll go to plebbit.
>t. used qbt for years without any problems

>I love this meme client.
>
seeder, still refuses to download
>>STALLED
>
>just fuck my shit up senpai
How can you think that you know that qb can't pause finished torrents when your torrents are affected by the "STALLED"meme?
Get your shit out of here, shill.

transmission master race but i miss the search function

get utorrent and debloat it, stupid mongoloid

I automatically stop seeding at 2:1 ratio but some torrents I want to manually keep seeding. I also don't delete torrents from my client that I've downloaded, even if I've removed the files (with some exceptions of course). Being able to stop torrents is an important functionality to me and your mentality of "You want to do X? Why would you want to do X when you can do Y?" When Y can't accomplish what X does, or does it much worse, is a huge red flag for software I'm considering using.

As for Qbittorrent, OP's complaints are the exact ones I had when I finally decided to ditch it 3-4 years ago. I see they still haven't made any progress, so I won't be returning.

>Seeding torrents
>2017

Recommend me a torrent client smartasses of Sup Forums

μTorrent

>can't pause finished torrents
You can stop them and start them. Pretty sure that's pausing.

Just use transmission faggot

YEAH BUT NOT AUTOMATICALLY YOU FAGGOT STALLED SHILL

What?

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=uTorrent bitcoin miner

Again, what?

just use bit torrent

For me it works fine

Can you not fucking read holy shit

uTorrent shipped with literal malware stealing CPU cycles to mine bitcoin for its owners

What?

Learn to read dumbass bitch

You can you retard. You can even set it to delete them upon completion. You just seem to be powerless against the retard barrier set up by the devs so they that they don't end up on private tracker's blacklists. Just use your head when looking and the options, jesus.

uTorrent 2.2.1
Did you really need to ask?

>he installs toolbars
That's your own fault

Do you get paid in STALLED torrents for shilling so much?

kek

Are you retarded or juste pretending?

I can read.

>being this retarded
utorrent literally pushed an update with a hidden bitcoin miner, this isn't shit you simply click to accept or deny

How can kids literally be so retarded as to fuck up using a bittorrent client
it just werks

>can't pause finished torrents

Clearly you haven't looked in the options menu.
Options > bittorrent > seed until ratio > remove/pause

Qbittorrent. Transmission. rtorrent.

Functions on my device :^)

Clearly you can't. Your head's too far up your ass lmao

>Using anything other than Tixati

How many cocks did you suck today user?

>qbittorrent stalled meme
>transmission-qt is 100% broken, sometimes the daemon just stops working because fuck you, also need to accept the "we aren't responsible for misuse" and start local session daemon everytime
>deluge looks like turd because lol gtk, also python, but it's the one that actually works
>ubotnet bitcoin miner
why can't windows have 1 (one) good torrent client?

>people have to literally make up memes to criticize qbittorrent

Picotorrent

I've never experienced any issues with qbit, what are you all going on about

you literally just set the seed ratio to 0
then once it finishes downloading it immediately pauses

On windows? Still ut2.2.1. Pretty much all sane windows software is from 10 years ago for some reason.

>download a torrent
>1seed/2peers
>stalled
>install deluge
>it won't download either
So I guess stalled is not qbittorent's fault and is just a meme

i'd like it to be open-source, and it's getting pretty old, it may have security issues and such.

will take a look, but it seems to use libtorrent-rasterbar (same as qbit and deluge), so isn't the stalled meme still valid?

I have downloaded torrents with zero seeds and qbittorrent downloaded them. It's more about the other end and luck. If you have a handful of seeds the torrent should be okay. qbittorrent is innocent.

>i'd like it to be open-source

Why, you're using a botnet os anyway. On linux, qbt and transmission behave much better (the problem with those on windows is mostly shoehorning posix way of doing things in a place where it doesn't work very well).

You can, I set mine to pause after seeding to 0 ratio. Works perfectly.

eh...

it's not like i have a choice, linux drivers for my tablet (intel baytrail soc) are really immature (almost impossible to get sound working, no builtin wifi, fucking 32-bit uefi, etc).
i do use transmission on linux, and i was surprised by how transmission manages to be so shit on windows.

>it's not like i have a choice, linux drivers for my tablet (intel baytrail soc) are really immature (almost impossible to get sound working, no builtin wifi, fucking 32-bit uefi, etc).

That was in 2014. Some progress was made since then - plus.google.com/communities/117853703024346186936

i literally tried to install linux last week - sound won't work no matter what i tried (a massive dealbreaker for me), and after fighting with the uefi for a few hours (testing other distros/setting up the bootloader) i gave up. tried both arch and lubuntu.
it's from a no name brand, although it's very similar to the t100 and flexx10, some things are missing (eg bios settings).

also windows runs surprinsigly smooth for a 1gb ram device. eh, whatever, it works.

>he literally can't stop installing toolbars

no wonder women are stupid

disgusting. please return to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever newfag board you crawled from

Yeah, audio is a bit of tricky one, it won't work out of the box as the driver is pretty exotic.

Are you getting DAI error in dmesg? You'll most likely need to write custom

github.com/plbossart/UCM/blob/master/bytcr-rt5640/HiFi

file (assuming you even have rt5640 audio that is)

More sources on hw woes with this soc:
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2254322

As for windows ... well, I downgraded back to 8.1, as thats what could be best stripped down to keep most free memory. (my t100 has 2GB).

Just run rtorrent for fucks sake.

I don't think I got any errors, but there was just no sound output (and I needed to disable/blacklist the HDMI audio driver, because PulseAudio would just crash after start with it).
If I manage to get GRUB working again I'll look at it, but sadly I don't think it will do a much better job than Botnet 10 with performance.

Do you use 32 or 64 bit on it?

A botnet? A succulent Chinese botnet?