twitch /templeos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA
templeos.org/Family1_58-78/
templeos.org/Family2_78-86/
templeos.org/Family3_86-99/
templeos.org/Family4_99
ufile.io/oziuk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:TempleOS#MISSING:_Terrence_Andrew_Davis.2C_Terry_A._Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=xXNCJiDzhWs
templeos.org/videos/026CopBop.MP4
templeos.org/
lexity.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been on the internet for quite a number of years, but I can't stand watching Terry's videos or streams. It makes me really uncomfortable for some reason.

terry shut it down

why he shut it down tho ?

twitch is too mainstream for him. hell get banned quick

pretty much this

Twitch is a fall from grace

t. CIA nigger

lmao twitch
good luck staying active for a week

and JewTube isn't?

youll learn one day.

twitch is far worse. you can get banned if you say nigger

Good

Good on Terry for deleting that. I'm considering getting rid of mine. If I could only find a way to stream videos without Twitch, I would be set.

What's he doing about the stream now then? I have been looking around for him and the internet is a lot quieter, weirdly, without him around. Like I don't even think I have spambots anymore.

nigger

Where did he go?

Lynch all niggers, starting with Merkel.

>Clicks homepage
>Pic related

Sup Forums unironically worships this welfare queen

What happened to his website? Almost nothing on there any more. And most of the hosted videos are gone.

Please update me, I have been busy for a week.

In his website's hosted videos he said he was redoing his website. He's going for the minimal approach as he did not like all the files on his website.

WHERE IS THE STREAM REEEEEEEEEE

He has been currently renewing daily the large homepage image and then adding videos under the video link that is highlighted in blue. The Temple OS iso is under Files highlighted in blue.

mfw he's a liberal atheist and trolls you niggers for giggles

And wayback doesn't have any old versions. Sad.

Most of Sup Forums are GPL commies anyway.

He's already banned kek

t

i find it funny he has white supremacists rants on his website about mexicans stealing jobs but he's on neetbux

god is perfectly JUST

What's funny about that? It proves his point, he doesn't have a job because Mexicans stole them all.

He has a new YouTube channel called "Terry Davis Archive". Been up for a few weeks, already tons of videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA

Lmfao

>youtube.com/channel/UCEPEqMr199q3iRTwToIotVA

That isn't run by Terry Davis himself

nigger

Maybe he could try Dailymotion? They've got livestream support.

Why doesn't he use hitbox
Hitbix still exists, right?

It's called Smashcast now.

>inb4 trashcast

Guess what he took down...
wget -m templeos.org/Family1_58-78/ && wget -m templeos.org/Family2_78-86/ && wget -m templeos.org/Family3_86-99/ && templeos.org/Family4_99 ; notify-send "Done"

What is it?

Looks like family pictures

post pics pls

>Terry is live

Well, post the URL, dipwad

it's in the fucking post you golem

his family documented xmas, vacations, births and first paychecks religiously.

his mother also made lots of cut-up cakes. terry has many sisters and a younger brother. the sisters married and had kids.

terry likes swimming pools. his old place had one in the back yard.

they also think they are related to jefferson davis.

He's also distantly related to one of my buddies lmao.

it didnt work

kek

top wordplay user

my friend did a wget backup few months ago, I uploaded it to some shit free service so it will be up only for 30 days

ufile.io/oziuk

because he deleted it

>021HairCut.MP4
>feels.jpg

Thanks for this, got it.

Will he ever livestream again?

no problem, I knew this day would come and that backup will be useful thing to have

he said something like streaming is the devil and he should have never came back.

Why is he on twitch now?

He isn't, his channel is closed

nigger detected

I WROTE A FUCKEN COMPILER

>Terry arrested
Free Terry!

What is this "t." Thing?

Supporting GPL in this time has nothing to do with being a commie.

You can't fight corporations with BSD.

>t. normalfag

Oh no!!! They think they can remove the new prophet!! CIA NIGGER!

why would you want to fight them? it's literally retarded to expect corporations to write free software because as much as stallmans Jew ass will say its not about price because of infinite copyability its effectively free. bsd has it right, do your own open source shit on the side but just accept that companies who require to turn a profit cant fund labor at a loss like you can when you write as a hobby.

Have you seen the talk page of TempleOS on Wikipedia?
This was added today:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:TempleOS#MISSING:_Terrence_Andrew_Davis.2C_Terry_A._Davis

what a fucking tool. he's been putting out new videos every day. i bet that was some pleb from Sup Forums.

new pic today

Geolocation puts the IP address in Netherlands.

#godselfie

lookin' good Terry!

When's the next stream?

The most vicious of shitposters.

Terry is uploading a new video right now,
030Callout

His last one was a call to arms and violence, what do you think this will be?

Was this email real, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xXNCJiDzhWs

never, now fuck off back to iceposeidons twitch chat

What happened to his channel? Is he in jail?

He doesn't like nigger kids

I miss Terry and I miss his website before he deleted everything. Fuck youtube. Who's the fucking jew that reported him and got him banned? That's what caused all this chaos and me not being able to chill and watch my bro Terry dunk on some CIA niggers.

Terry's camera is gonna die soon, he's uploaded 6 videos with a 7th on the way today

Banning the channel of a schizophrenic really shows Youtube's devotion to diversity and inclusion, doesn't it?

I know right? The guy is schizo and doesn't have as much control of the shit that comes out of his mouth compared to you or me. They banned him for something he can't control and it's fucking horseshit.

Real tolerance would be recognizing that this man has serious issues and making an exception to the rules. That'd be some admirable tolerance from twitch/youtube/anyone else.

But it's current year, and "tolerance" means something completely twisted.

templeos.org/videos/026CopBop.MP4

scitzoid or not this guy really is a genius i am impressed with his OS and have downloaded and used several beta versions of it its comfy it reminds me of computer and GUI's from the old days

Wow it was interesting seeing how he can switch into acting normal for a couple of minutes and then revert into crazyness

What does the script do at the bottom of Terry's HTML code for templeos.org?

view-source:templeos.org/

lexity.com/
Ads?

>He had some kind of Indian nigger name so I told him "Use a white man name" so he called himself Alec Murphy.
I don't even know anymore.

So I just found this guy.. I'm learning web development at the moment so I have no idea how smart he is as a programmer because all I can do is write basic HTML/CSS and JS. But is he really good as far as a programmer goes? I'm watching a Youtube video of him now and really confused.

So is he smart? Did he just go crazy all of a sudden? Is he autistic? I'm so confused please someone smarter than me explain who this guy is and if he is good or just a nutty script kiddy?

Writing an operating system from scratch is an amazing feat. He may be a loony but definitely a talented man.

He has schizophrenia, but is still really smart and knows what he's doing. He wrote his own dialect of C (HolyC) and a compiler for it, as well as his own operating system (TempleOS). TempleOS doesn't have any kind of feature parity with Windows, Mac, or Linux, but it's a pared down OS that's really fast and has a lot of interesting ideas.

Some aspects of the OS are limited by commandments Terry has received from God (who is the one who told Terry to build TempleOS in the first place). God says that TempleOS must be 16 color 640x480 resolution and cannot have a network connection iirc.

He also believes the CIA is tracking him and often refers to "CIA niggers" and "space aliens", along with a lot of other crazy shit. For this reason, he was banned a while ago from Twitter, and recently from YouTube, where he posted videos and streamed for a while. (I think he might also have been banned from HackerNews)

Overall, he's entertaining to watch based on his technical talk, as well as his crazy rants.

also i'm pretty sure he wasn't suffering from schizophrenia earlier in his life, and was holding down a good job for ticketmaster as a programmer.