WWDC17 vs Google I/O 2017

Now that the dust has settled, who had a better developer conference? Which of the two was more exciting?

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/wwdc/live/#/watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither will ever throw themselves on their swords hard enough to appease the social justice types they're trying to appease. They will ALWAYS find some terrible social ill to whine about.

Google is doing much more interesting stuff but good fucking grief they need to coach their speakers. Not even high school students are as nervous on stage.

Show me one single non white subhuman on Apple's keynote.

is that the umm racist and sexist much girl in the middle?

That's why apple is so based. They don't promote fuckwits who think they're special snowflakes

Build was the best.

the pregnant bitch who made a joke about "gifs or jifs" and awkwardly waited for people to laugh and clap.

>being open about his autism

is that a man or a woman?

Neither.

This year apple won definitly.
Less sjw, better showed google home, APFS, and some nice iOS tweaks for ipads.

this
too bad companies are losing millions on a lost cause.

just check the latest github fiasco, where they suspended a conference because it was too many men, and the SJWs answer? "not good enough"

google... kek

Google sucks

My first thought is "lol tranny", but my second thought is where the fuck is its Adam's apple?

>had
>was

WWDC is still going on until the 9th, amigo. They're actually live streaming right now.

developer.apple.com/wwdc/live/#/watch/

good point. lots of good talk desu.

is that body acceptance at the end?

Google now also lets you set your own gender... aka type of mental illness you have.