/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• The Bagelguide has been updated • Anons are getting friendly with their local postman • user gets a leather handbag • Plenty of useful Gearbest coupons in here, even a neat little 3D printer • user buys a Nirvana shirt • user had to wait two months but is pleased with his new custom XL Mousepad • user gets a $24 rifle scope • user receives a JJRC H36 and Skimei digital watch • Comfy's Redmi Note 4 Pro/Prime has stopped working out of nowhere youtube.com/watch?v=vkSx7FUVMug
• user gets a battery pack for his Raspberry pi, a Mi Band 2 strap, some thermal stickers and double sided tape Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/All-metal-DIY-assembly-building-model-3-d-three-dimensional-puzzle-glue-The-ferris-wheel/32571072386.html
aliexpress.com/item/peen/32670477779.html?
goldway.aliexpress.com/store/311331
aliexpress.com/item/2017-comfy-recommended-headphones/32798938582.html
aliexpress.com/item/OneDio_Studio_HD2/32767384803.html
youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html
saudi.souq.com/sa-en/xiaomistore/p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Comfy's Redmi 4 Pro/Prime has stopped working out of nowhere**

What chinkshit will soothe the pain of my soul and help me to forget how much of an useless piece of shit i for letting everyone that ever loved me down

Yes

>user had to wait two months but is pleased with his new custom XL Mousepad
30x60 is not XL. It's one of the smaller ones chinks print on.

His keyboard and mouse fit on it so it still counts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>mousepadlets

when will they learn

what is the cheapest drone I can get to screw around with. Need it to be dirt cheap.

Amazon pays for all my online shopping, though.

Can you show me the path to freedom?

I'd consider just getting a tablet, since they're about as cheap anyway, but I want something that's comfortable to read on in the sun.

>reply to a dead thread
>copy the post numbers
>can't paste in the shitty android app
Being a fucking retard is tough sometime

Can I raid sharks together for the ultimate chink ssd

well, u know, chinky things

Yes, you just need pick related

Any good cheap headphones? Preferably on ear

Superlux

name?

ISK

Just search "Micro SD Raid" on aliexpress or eBay

Just keep buying everything that holds your attention for more than a few seconds. Something will eventually do it.

What's the de-facto recommendation for usb audio? The one I brought has a constant static in the background. Don't mind shelling out some money

is it actually worth it tho? in terms of speed, reliability compared to the common samsung ssd 850?

Orico or Ugreen

who /pre order/ here?

anyone know if buying metal models will give me cancer or something like that?

aliexpress.com/item/All-metal-DIY-assembly-building-model-3-d-three-dimensional-puzzle-glue-The-ferris-wheel/32571072386.html

>mediakek
no ty

Is there a survival guide available for cogworst?

only chink tetanus if you cut yourself
FUCK YOU

14$, i showed a pic of it last thread. Had some hard crashes with it and its perfectly fine after them, a larger drone would be a better learning drone tho.

Is the Oukitel K10000 Pro good? How is the real battery life on it and the K10000? Does it worth getting over a 4000mah battery phone?

>Does it worth getting over a 4000mah battery phone?
Not with Mediatek SoC.

If you want huge phone with huge battery, get Mi Max 2.

Any good first drones sub 100 $?

Not at all, no.

From UK but a good Android chink

No support for band 20 unfortunately, otherwise it would be a perfect phone for me

>reliability
>how reliable is a bunch of chinkshit microsd cards held by duct tape and memes compared to a popular ssd made by a known gook brand like samsung
you tell me

Whats a good price for 32/64 GB sd card and usb stick?

it will give you autism

>when you have ti make a tiny cone and the instructions are like "just roll it bro" and you're like fuck how the fuck can I roll 2mm square of metal into a cone ang it's like "haha just roll it though ha ha" and you're like FUCK YOU AAAAAAAGH

around $10 if you want good speeds and usb 3.0 support

for 32gb ones that is

samshit is awful tho

Will chink PicoPSU clone fry my motherboard?

i don't disagree but a raid of sharks would be 2x awful than samshit

Also whats wrong with mediatek?

Can confirm that I dropped it ~100 times and am still posting from it.

I paid $10 for my 64gb shark microsd about a year ago but prices have pretty much doubled since then, you're looking at around $20 for a decent 64gb usb drive / microsd

Eventually.

It's literally the worst SoC maker on the planet. All their chipsets sucks dick and become slow after some weeks.

>and become slow after some weeks
wat

I like mediakek if I'm honest. They're innovative. Their fundamentals lack a little but they do new things and that's exciting. They try and sometimes they fail but I respect them for trying.

Whats the recommended store to buy xiaomi phones on Aliexpress? Can't find the HKgold or whatever through a search although it showed up sometime ago.

are there good models holders for phones that you clip to, say, your ps3 or ps4 controllers? the ones that I've found look rather flimsy and I think they'll just pop with the weight of my phone.

why would you want such a thing

aliexpress.com/item/peen/32670477779.html?
I don't know if this is a good one...
Because I keep missing the buttons when playing Patapon.

goldway.aliexpress.com/store/311331
HK Goldway on AliExpress
IBuyGou (csg has exclusive coupons there, check the Discord hot-deals section for those)
Giztop is also fast
Honorbuy (has a EU warehouse so you don't have to worry about customs if you're EU)
Gearbest and Banggood are decent but have installed chinky vendor roms on Xiaomi and ZUK phones in the past.

Anyone know if the XP Star 05 drawing tablet is worth getting over the Star 03 if the wireless won't be used?

>Giztop is also fast
Forgot to add that their return/warrany options are vague with them stating they will send you a used phone.

>It's literally the worst SoC maker on the planet
t. never heard of Allwinner

refusal to release source code cripples pajeet aftermarket rom development leading to botnet allegations

Eh, lack of custom roms doesnt bother me

I'm looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker for around 20$. Has anyone a recomendation?

What are good any comfy headphones that'll block sound from my neighbors

OneOdio Studio Headphones $38

chink MSA Sordin knockoffs

aliexpress.com/item/2017-comfy-recommended-headphones/32798938582.html

Will it block out the mocking laughter as well?

also: aliexpress.com/item/OneDio_Studio_HD2/32767384803.html

the laughter is in your heart

Somebody gift me a phone :( pls

Get a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow

My job is fucking your mom faggot

Summer is here, isn't it

when you look this good you can be sure they're laughing with you, not at you

well maybe you should try getting better at it if you want that phone uh fuckboy

oh my ~
what a stud

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_621648.html
Or
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_345599.html

has anyone bought any musical instruments from these chink sites

I couldn't find any chinese kindle ripoffs on the wiki. anyone know of any?

I haven't but I bought a pajeet kalimba off amazon. Not a good idea.

After having looked a bit on ali I'd only suggest the following instruments: Hulusi, plastic simple woodwind instruments (recorder, flute, horn or trombone at most complexity), melodica, stylophone or not too good sounding ukelele. Alternatively an erhu but those seem to be far from cheap. Anything you can tune yourself could work. Anything you can't is probably not a good idea.

Has anyone from /csg/ tried out the new KZ ZS5 yet? They're starting to ship now from Ali but if you buy from Banggood, they're currently cheaper than elsewhere.

Are there any chink automatic male masturbators or do I have to make my own with dragonskin and pulleys/belts?

>Anyone know if the XP Star 05 drawing tablet is worth getting over the Star 03 if the wireless won't be used?
Nope, but I'd like to know as well.

>four drivers
what the fuck

Can anyone recommend me a decent chink smartwatch? It's literally just for telling the time, and controlling the music from my phone while I'm working.

Can we change the name of this general already? It's 2017. What's wrong with "Chinese Budget Merchandise General"?

what's wrong with chinese budgets you racist fuck
it should be called east asian alternative markets general

what about "Dr Granpda Huan Chinkshit Extravagance"

is anyone in or from the mid east area who has tried ordering from souq.com
there's a Xiaomi store, but I'm not sure whether devices are original or refurbished
saudi.souq.com/sa-en/xiaomistore/p/

HK Goldway ships here but the duration is between 30 and 40 days, this site ships instantly (2 to 3 days)

>“Fulfilled by SOUQ” initiative offers consumers the benefit of a superior shopping experience with fast and prioritized delivery and products dispatched safely to their doorsteps. A systematic and rigorous quality control process from pick-up to shipment ensures that 100% genuine and high quality product from trusted sellers are packed with secure packaging. Additionally, consumers benefit from faster pick-up on returns and enjoy excellent customer service for the orders.

all the items on the Xiaomi store have the fulfilled badge, but there's no black Redmi N4 ;(

Oriental Child Labor General

>supporting islamic terrorism

Oukitel A28/A58. A58 is current flagship.

Bought this $1 mouse a year ago.

Thanks. I remember someone mentioning the A58 in another thread but I forgot the exact name.

Its constantly color-alternating LEDs are starting to annoy me, so I took it apart. Inside has a whole lot of strings of hot glue.

I put duct-tape over the LEDs. Obviously I can't completely black out the middle one, since it's the optical movement sensor, but it makes a huge difference. Like this, there's no light coming out when it's not moving, and even then it only comes out the sides a little.

are those replaceable cables?

Pic of the top shell. It's weighted.

Airsoft Sniper Scope Guy.

Poat pics of your airaoft wrapins.

yeah you can replace them with any cable for the ZS3/ZS5 but not the ZST cables