What could I automate for profit?

What could I automate for profit?

what is mining bitcoins....

Auschwitz

cucking.

coffee delivery to the classroom in colleges

Nothing, everything has been done already.

Automate your life.

>If it was real $10, someone else would've already taken it.

shitposting.

sucking dick

Everything. Leave white collar workers jobless. Destroy the cities. Bring civilization to its heels. Then you'll see what happens when everyone, rural or otherwise, are truly equal.

Everything.

gentoo installation.

>Then you'll see what happens when everyone, rural or otherwise, are truly equal.
There's a theory actually that small agrarian societies are the only kind of utopia achievable by humans.

Automating things for profit.

start assembling affordable grow room automation using sbc and off the shelf components. Sell pre-configured and offer tech support. Market it in the legal recreational/medical cannabis states.
profit

>When you clone jews solely to send them to the ovens.

Finally, a quality post.

male masturbation
hydroponic nutrient mixing or water ph automation

dropshipping

Possibly.

free heat energy to power our generators

Frogposting.

Autism

Cause food is free right?

Fast food. I'm serious. I think automating the cooking will be a bit too costly to be profitable at the current time but you can replace all your cashiers with computers. Just turn the screen around and let the customers dial in what they want. Then have them insert the money. Customers orders will never get messed up (at least not by the computer anyway) and they will always get back correct change. After that one of the cooks can call their order or bring it over to them. You can cut half of your staff easily.

suicide

damn that sounds legit, make a kickstarter.

I went to a McDonalds here in Australia that already has exactly that. It was pretty cool except for having to use a public touchscreen right before eating your finger food.

what is washing your hands you filthy mink

Homework

The trick is getting everyone in an urban containment zone before that happens.

Why don't you automate automation? Why not make advanced automation automatic?

Eww.

What do?

That's a shitty theory. If you're going to count that as a Utopia (which is super subjective regardless), you might as well count today's society. People die of disease, hunger, murder, war, etc in agrarian societies just like in ours. If your crops fail and your stores spoil, you can either die, or get your whole village together to rob some other village. This famine and war.

And it's unsustainable too, as long as people come up with some notion of land ownership. Ie, your Grandpa made the farm productive, passed it onto you. It's productive enough that you can give some of your excess food to the refugees from the village over who were robbed, or who's crops failed, in exchange for them farming your land. Now that you've got other people doing the farming for you, you can expand the farm and get even more surplus. And you can use that surplus to pay people to do things other than farming, etc etc until you've got specialization and cities and empires.

underrated post

Your sex life.

>Why not make advanced automation automatic?
>what could go wrong

More like covfefe, right?

Backups and restores, deployment & rollback, build systems & testing, etc etc

People get paid to automate this stuff over and over again for companies with very slightly different requirements.

If only you could automate automating all this stuff, then you'd have a real money maker.

>for profit

Make a machine that hobbiests can use to make their own brass cases for firearms
You'll be a millionaire

>not feeding jews with other jews

very nice

aaa
lll
eee
lll
aaa
aaa
ccc

Fapping, shitposting and playing games.

When you automate that, you'll have time to do productive things for profit.

Cleaning Fleshlights

Make an app that charges your bank account every time you open your fridge or pantry.

>do productive things for profit
That's exactly what I want to leverage with automation.

Human fleshlight or sucking dick.