New Macbook pro with Kaby Lake

Perfect laptop doesn't exis-

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=aebUNgMhQV4
gartner.com/newsroom/id/3676117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope you get penis cancer so you can't use it on your boyfriend

>gay
b-but I'm not an android user.

but anyway, there isn't a single PC laptop that even comes close to new MBP in terms of looks, performance and screen.

Not so fast.

>surface
lmao... complete fucking garbage. it's bushleague.

Nice argument

Enjoy your nasty dirty felt palm rests 2 months from now.

They didn't even adopt USB-C

Also it comes with a shit version of Windows

>now with new premium apple throttling technology that will let you run at max turbo for 2 mins!

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Step aside niglets.

The Macbook is a better laptop.
But personally the SP5 is the best laptop, it's a drawing tablet that isn't bulky as shit and has very decent performance.

You having a stroke bruh? Dial 911.

Unless you're literally splashing in the mud you're not getting the alcantara dirty.
>inb4 posts that disgusting chink's typecover

>USB-C

Remember when everyone was yelling at Apple for adopting USB-C so early?

No, are you?

Where do technology illiterate mactoddler subhumans get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

>16:9

I had my Surface 3 for 2 years and use it as a daily netbook, the Type cover is still pristine and it isn't even the new Alcantara.

>Remember when everyone was yelling at Apple for adopting USB-C so early?

the problem wasnt adopting usb-c too early, but completely dropping support for regular usb.

That hasn't changed

Had some girl yell at me because I was using my Lenovo ThinkPad during class. Yelled at me because of how scruffy it was and how "dated" it looked. (Shes using a fucking Macbook mind you)

This new apple keyboard pisses me off, the trackpad does, the touchbar, everything that apple could have done to make last years macbook a steaming pile of shit, they did so.

AND IT WAS ALL TO MAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING THING 1% THINNER THAN LAST YEARS. (well, almost all of it.)
You should never sacrifice things like keyboards and usb ports for fucking THINNESS. Especially when the damn thing is THIN ENOUGH ALREADY

>that guy with the annoyingly loud laptop fan in lectures

If you're going to get a gimped notebook, might as well get something that's the cheapest and the most portable. Macbook is the least retarded choice if you're stupid enough to even consider a mac in the first place.

>Also it comes with a shit version of Windows

What current version of windows is not shit?

but it is.

>complains about gimped hardware
Even relunctantly recommends Mac.

AHAHAHA

works on my machine

>DELL shit
kek'd hard. It's fucking garbage user. Unlike IBM's ThinkPad division, Dell has NEVER produced a good laptop. NEVER! All they make is mediocre garbage.

>least retarded choice
>macshit

>tfw you called someone was going to post that picture

Here's another type cover after 6 months of constant use

At least wash your fucking hands after wiping your shit mactoddler.

Fake news.

Yeah, I'm not wasting my time arguing with sperglords still spewing the thinkpad memes 24/7. You've got your own thread where you can compare your irrelevant aging heavy and dated pieces of nostalgia.
Dell, on the other hand, has indeed make a name with the latitude notebooks, used for people that have real jobs.

Please don't get mad.

That type cover has such a gross color?
Black masterrace here.

All for the reasonably low price of $1799.

Dell has been on a roll lately. Their XPS 13 has great reviews by literally every reviewer out there.
It's also the official laptop of Sup Forums, so fuck off with your cumstained plastic piece of shit.

The black type cover is nice but I prefer the texture of the alcantara covers

>dont buy something gimped
>get a macbook instead
>core M
>not gimped

fucking lel shit is more like a tablet than an actual laptop

thats brand new. alcanthera is fucking garbage.

it fals apart after few months and ends up a stiff piece of rubber.

only a retarded company full of pajeets would put that shit on a laptop. can't even run a lysol wipe over it.

horrible.

WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=aebUNgMhQV4

Surface Pro has no fucking resale value!

$1299
Gets you 128GB SSD and 4GB RAM on the MBP with fucked USB-c compatibility
or
$1299
For 8GB RAM and 256GB on the MB.
The choice is fucking obvious.

But the XPS 13 blows both out of the water.

Nice pasta poorfag lmao

Nice to see how you have to cherry pick rare cases to make MS look bad. Talk about damage control.

>no resale value
Check pic related

>iphone
kys icuck

Dude. Fabric on a keyboard sucks balls.
You know that.

t. Someone who's never used a current gen surface typecover

Works fine for me!™

At least it doesn't corrode to shit like Mac palmrests.

More

you're a moron.

More

You can wipe it off you slob. You know what that would look like if you had fake suede leather on it???? It would look 100x worse than this

I used it. It doesn't look nor feel premium.

I don't own a macbook, as a matter of fact I own a '13 barebone that's heavier that a buick. Had i had the money I'd get an XPS. Just stop being a fanboy and watch / read some reviews.

I told people these anti apple posters were fucking ms pajeet shills. But no, people think I'm paranoid.

Look at this

I had my Surface 3 for 2 years. The keyboard is pristine.
I'm not trusting reviews that obviously deliberately sabotage a product. Nobody uses a tiny 12" tablet with both palms resting on it.

>I used it.
No you haven't.

So, you're telling me that all the reviwers got paid by Dell to talk shit about Microsoft? Tinfoil much?

Whatever keeps you warm in bed buddy.

Is there even a laptop worth buying?

>coil whine intensifies

Where the fuck did you get Dell from? Really makes me suspicious about your posts now.

Also look at the hand marks on , the way the Type cover hangs makes it physically impossible to rest your hands like that if you're using it on a desk or your lap. You'd notice that if your brain isn't a size of a peanut.

Because when they get accused of being a shill, they just slam someone else to deflect.

Seriously who the fuck mentioned and is defending surface in this thread?

yeah, a MBP

imagine what it would look like if apple actually used aircraft grade aluminum?

>2006-2015
> Posting old pasta on topic he knows nothing about
There are so many things wrong with this old pasta that it just makes you look dumb for continuing to post it.

>wiping off that
Further proof that macfucks are literally brainlets.

that's better than aircraft grade aluminum (which doesn't even exist) you retard.

(you)

I think it's controlled opposition by the Apple shills. They are attempting to make haters look retarded in a pathetic attempt to make macs look a little bit better.
It's not working though since ishit and mac sales has slumped really bad the past 2 years.

Mac people are literally the smartest people on planet.

Peter Norvig, Director of Google Research = Mac user
Brian W Kernighan, major UNIX figure, Mac user.
Demis Hassabis, DeepMind creator = Mac user
Jeff Dean, Google's most valuable engineer = Mac user...

list goes on and on.

All the smartest and most powerful people in the world use Macs.

Stay mad low-IQ POOJEET!

Opinion discarded.
>wiping off that

Lmfao
>better than something that doesn't exist
?????

>source: my ass
You sure told us iPajeet! Back to the iShitting streets you go!

Apple fucking annihilated their keyboards in the past years. That flimsy tiny butterfly bullshit isn't usable for work at all.

Nah you're giving MS too much credit. It's just their retarded pajeets.

The fact it's surface being discussed is the evidence. The thing is a literal macbook clone and came out recently, naturally they get some pajeets somewhere to bash the mac all day to try and get people interested in the new surface. If Apple was reverse mac shilling I'm sure
1. they'd do it better than this and
2. they wouldn't bring up the surface.

Yes I am a macfag.

Really? because Gartner reports mac sales up 4.5 over last year.
gartner.com/newsroom/id/3676117

Are you sure about that?

Lolno Pajeet.....just no. That's just plain fucking sad

>Dell
>Wangblows 10 cuck edition
>Le Lincucks Developer edition

What a piece of shit

They're desperate to be accepted, just like regular cock sucking fags.

Nice pasta. Glad to know you keep a folder ofthat shit just to post to threads.

Sup Forums has become a giant shillhouse.

>BABYLAKE

laughingzepplincores.jpg

Nice to see how all the paid shills ignore a post with an actual source like the plague.

That wasn't literally the only poster that mentioned Apple's sales. Everyone knows iSheep eat up Apple products like hot cakes

I can't fucking wait for my laptop and desktop to sell. I'm gonna get the new 12" MacBook because fanless designs make my dick hard. Then the iPhone 8, then an Apple watch 2. Then I'm gonna troll the everyloving shit out of Sup Forums and trigger their autistic fits till they have a fucking stroke. Shit's gonna be cash

*was

AMD better not fuck up raven ridge. I want an APU with HBM on a laptop STAT.

Yeah it's funny as shit.

>REEEEEEE!!!!! they showed me facts that go against my neckbeard ideals!

>I'm gonna blow my money on retarded homosexual jewelry to make strangers on the internet mad
Have fun.

windows 10 ltsb

>implying that's my only reason for getting superior autism triggering hardware
>posting underage smug anime girl
>being a neckbeard faggot

How hard do your parents cry every night?

lol u mad

>I desperately need to validate my purchases with stranger on the internet
>My ego can't survive without their replies and an Apple logo that tells everyone how much I love cock
It's cool man, we get it. Enjoy your purchases.

>spending $6000 on a tech equivalent of a cock ring
>makes others mad
HAAHAHAHAHA

not sure about looks, since that's subjective, but i traded in my macbook pro 15 (2014) for a alienware 13r3. it has a gtx 1060, 1440p display that's OLED- way more colors and more accurate than the macbook pro, and way more power. the only thing it's lacking would be battery life, but I am fine paying that price to get more performance. i have never really needed more than the 5 hours of battery life i get out of it.

>iOS and Mac OS have ~8% market share
>average rate of the gays is 8-10%

What's wrong, user? Don't you have a job?

The IPS 1080p version has pretty good colors already. Should've got that since it gets 7-8 hours battery life easily.
OLED might display a lot of colors, but it's nowhere as accurate as the 1080p version which is closer to sRGB spec.

Learn to argue like a pro, boi

Really, because just claimed that Mac sales slumped bad for the past two years. But now, "everyone knows iSheep eat up Apple products"

Which argument is it? is the claim now that apple users just decided to buy more macs because they are "stupid" and nobody swapped over? Or would you like to stick with the original shill's reply that sales or slumping?

Since everyone seems to just be talking shit, I think you may both be wrong.

Samefagging this hard with faggy anime shit. And bitch I aint even mad. Just laughing at you and your epic le pcmasterrace le ganoo/lincucks Le XDDDDD!!!! bullshit

Holy shit it all makes sense now

Nigga just buy your Apple shit no one really cares. We'll call you a faggot no matter what.

>Actually gay
>Own a mbp