Are any of you else "naturally nocturnal" ?

are any of you else "naturally nocturnal" ?

>>/soc/

Just go to sleep at night you fag

How else do you avoid basics?

melatonin inhibiting blue light from screens

7am here, cheers

I can only code at night when everyone else is asleep. Its impossible for me to focus during the day, it has to be pitch black for me get something done.

If you have trouble sleeping do the following:
- Eat dinner 3 hours or more before you go to bed
- Avoid caffeine
- avoid eating fast food
- lose weight you unhealthy fat fuck
- take quick 10 minutes showers every morning

I do those things and now I can finally go to bed at 22:00, wake up at 07:00 and feel refreshed as fuck every morning.

How is this thread not deleted yet? I've made threads just slightly off topic and gotten banned for it, but this shit doesn't even slightly relate to tech

>he doesn't work at night
Lol wagecuck

how should i know ? it's not like anyone here ever lifts / opens the window shades or curtains.

>eat dinner 3 horus before bed
What am I some kind of starvation victem?
>avoid caffeine
Takes sip of orange soda with vodka in it

umm sweetie no

>avoid eating fast food

Don't know how to cook

>lose weight

nah average belly for me

>Take quick 10 minute showers every morning

MORNING BAH

i used to be but then i realized that sleeping all day and staying up all night makes it impossible to function as an actual human being, makes you feel like shit all the time and that the only reason i liked doing it was for the darkness/silence until the birds start chirping so now i just wake up at 4AM. grandpa hours = best of both worlds

>What am I some kind of starvation victem?
When you eat too close to bedtime your body makes it uncomfortable and/or bloated to go to sleep because you still got food being processed in your stomach.

>Takes sip of orange soda with vodka in it
>umm sweetie no
Caffeine fucks with your body's ability to put you to sleep. The alcohol kills your brain cells so you should consider getting rid of that shit too.

>Don't know how to cook
Then learn. Even a dumbass can cook spaghetti with meat sauce after watching a few youtube cooking guides.

>nah average belly for me
oh ok

>>Take quick 10 minute showers every morning
>MORNING BAH
It will make you want to get shit done during the day and you'll feel cleaner and less uncomfortable during the day and when you go to bed.

Just take pills to knock you out. Works for me. Only, now I can't sleep without them...

You could try resetting your circardian rhythm by fasting on water for 16 hours before your next breakfast (assuming you want to wake up in the morning)

Don't. They start causing short and long term memory loss.

If left alone like on holiday or vacation i automaticly switch to sleeping from morning to noon and feel great about it.

My dream is to ditch the job and go freelance but it doesnt seem to fly just yet

Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep.
— Catherine O'Hara

Same, but still feel like death. No amount of broscience can cure this.

Have you tried just being yourself?

What if I told you I don't wanna