I've designed my own CPU architecture

I've designed my own CPU architecture.
How do I go about actually producing one so I can test?

>what is an FPGA

calling bullshit friendo troll oh fuck did i just sage something important fuck....

Idk how they works but I drew a diagram on paper that looks more organized then what i saw from Intel.
I want to know how to make it so I can put it in my motherboard and see if it's faster.

I have a diagram of some MIPS model, too, not anything fancy, just the basic stuff, exactly what you need for production.

Do you want to start a business together?

I'd like to buy 50,000 shares

NSA neck yourself

I'll design the logo.

What will it be called?

Remember to go with the Sup Forums naming scheme.
Something like
>Clover Core

>you realize that people born in 2003 are now able to write shit on the internet

wow make me feel old

More organized than 10x ringbuses? Impossible.

>He designed an x86 chip

Yup, complete bullshit.

he said he designed his own architecture, which implies it's not x86
"my motherboard" doesn't imply x86

My three year old niece posts Youtube comments. She's practically raised by Google's autoplay because her parents are too busy being fucking losers to do it.

>youtube commentors literally younger than the fappening

since you are the woz, can i be your steve?

>newfags are now referencing supposedly old events you don't even know

i've been called a newfag many a time for not being familiar with something that happened a month or two back on a different board
i've only been here since 2006, so i guess i am still pretty new

Yeah, like you I've been here since back when Sup Forums was still interesting, and even I know the best way to not be a newfag is just to not say anything.

I've made the logo

kek

Are you 8?

Newfags think knowing what "newfag" means makes them old. They think it's some kind of secret insider joke that only "le oldfag :))"'s will understand, like fingerboxes used to be before everyone and their dog caught on.
They've turned the word into some kind of universal insult with no actual meaning.
I fucking hate this website.

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>How do I go about actually producing one so I can test?
Get some sand and rub it in your hands.

i will assist in producing your product, if you name it 4core - Sup Forums

anyone saying "I have been here since X" is a faggot automatically, probably underage as fuck also (or just autistic)

>your niece is being groomed by pedophile mkultra videos of spiderman and elsa while her parents are blissfully unaware
understanding the internet should be a prerequisite to letting your kids on it

Sniff her neck

shit is fucked up