ITT:

ITT:
Post your keyboards

I don't game much so I use this one for work

Fancy straightedge. Do you craft furniture?

No

Oh, I see. It's for scraping the old grill off.

Exacly

Logitech fanboy?

Is there such a thing?

cheapo mechanical I got because I didn't have the money for a proper one. turns out it's pretty good, other than the cringy name. the branding has all but rubbed off (thankfully) and it's not just an all black keyboard. if you don't turn on the RGB it looks nice.

This shit right here. I love it and I hate the fuck out of it.

not even the good one

Mine lacks the notepad and it's a pain really to now have the screenshot button but it'ls smaller and looks really nice so I suppose I can give up on that

Besides the sound what makes mechanical keyboards so special?

I like that you can bind F16-F19 to anything really.

you got some good taste right there, this shit is comfy af, never felt a keyboard as great as this

What model / price is it?

The feel when you press the key. And I don't use that noisy clicky switches so it quieter than generic rubber dome if I don't bottomed out hard.

They actually feel better to type.

this triggers me cause she looks nothing like Elsa

good mid range Blue Switch keyboard

comfy red switches

it works

How can you stand to use that piece of shit?

Could anyone recommend me a "mechanical" keyboard that has a normal font on its keys?

I don't want anything like the Razer Deathstalker.

holy fuck those andre the giant-esque hands

CHERRY MX (G80-3850LSBEU-2)

Don't know what "normal" mean but how about this one ?

This GOAT

OP here the keyboard just broke

Why the fuck are you using a CRT monitor? Wasting so much deskspace.

CRT masterrace here LCD fags can't even compete just look at this buttery smooth video.

Razer Green switches

Aren't CRTs basically equivalent to 120Hz or so?

t. 144Hz LCD fag

Fake Hz nerd.

1/2 work

2/2 home

It has the springs the springs that buckle.

wat

I'm using a chiclet laptop keyboard with squeaky keys because of juice

I want to die

I dug mine out of a dumpster.

LCD manufacturers advertise the display refresh rate as opposed to the homogeneous refresh rate. It's analogous to HDD manufacturers referring to their drive sizes in GB when they mean GiB.

For reference HRR:DRR is 1:1.614 on most monitors with some variation depending on panel technology.

How do you live with yourself

Pic related with a soft rim trackpoint.
>actually using the alumishit keyboards
Even the A1048 (its predecessor) is better

The feel, and that's all there is to it. All my rubberdomes have gotten mushy overtime, while my model M still feels nice and crisp

I like it

Wait, so if I play a game with vsync and it runs at 144FPS, does that not mean my display is showing an entirely new image 144 times every second?

Not if it's an LCD. To get your /true/ FPS divide by 1.455 if it's IPS, 1.614 if it's TN or 1.991 if PLS. VA is actually quite good in this regard due to rotational velocidensity at a mere 1:1.22. Of course CRT displays have a natural 1:1 HRR:DRR.

i feel for this meme.

i like it though.

>rotational velocidensity
Ok, you had me going good there.

I use a white pok3r with blue cherry switches.

I was thinking about making furniture.
Start off with a desk.

Has anyone ever bought one of these? I'm thinking of getting one or a unicomp PC122.
I'd think the buttons can be made into hotkeys with autohotkey right?

Arent those rubber domes?

Yes, but its weird and under $60 so i want one.

no. they're keyboards/mice you buy when you don't give a shit. it's neutral ground

Kinda nice (had a gateron red before).

See nothing wrong with em

I bet that the rubber domes and/or the membrane are too old to respond well.

Cheap mech with Outemo blues that surprisingly feel much better than Cherry MX blues...

Also bought blank keycaps because fuck it.

This combo. No LEDs, no mechanical keys, no shit. To be honest, I don't like big keyboards and my space is limited.

Nice GF poster, m8. Original or repro?

Repro. There is this German website that has HQ versions of most lucasarts game posters, GF, Monkey Island, etc.

I try.

>that trailer trash mudshark thinks she looks anything like elsa
lmao

This glorious fucker with cherry mx green switches.

I use this, it's a nice entry-level mechanical keyboard (G610 Orion with mx Reds)

anne pro uwu

Ducky One with cheap honeywell knockoffs made using WASD

>when not at home so can't post my matias, my k70, and my new YELLOW led black gateron kb

uwu

Same bro, but I use the G810.

Is that a clone, or just an old version? Mine has different labels and a nicer/whiter cable.

>entry level
nice meme
there is cheaper and better

normies...

god those suck
used one, feels so bad

Got this keyboard for my birthday, and I must say it's quite nice. Tesoro Durandal Ultimate with Cherry MX Blues.