AirPods

What does Sup Forums think of them?

Aside from the obvious APPLEFAG etc.

I have a pair and after 3 months I've come to the conclusion that the sound quality isn't the best in the world or even maybe great, however the wireless capabilities and ease of use are unmatched with my iDevices.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Not really worth waiting 6 weeks for a pair, nor worth spending extra on a pair from a scalper.

Hey guys remember AirPods?
Yeah me neither

How much are these memes again? You can probably get great sounding headphones for the same money

I won't buy wireless earbuds until they guarantee 18hours of continuous play. I don't want to ever have to even THINK about battery life. I just want the capacity to listen to music all day long and then charge them while I sleep. Anything less is a burden and simply not worth it.

How is the sound quality compared to wired EarPods? I might pick up a pair of AirPods when I buy the iPhone 8, but what's the point if the included EarPods sound better?

The wireless idea is pretty sweet, I always get my wires tugging on things. A friend of mine has them, they look a little ridiculous because they're so chunky but I can see the appeal

better than EARIN

>included EarPods sound better
nope, the airpod actually has better base. It can't get as loud as the earpod tho

$159 I believe.
It's just the true wireless bullshit which makes them sell so well (still on a 6 week waiting list)

They're not about the ultimate in sound quality though. The draw of these is having decent truly wireless individual buds that don't have a 1.5 hour battery life and constant connection issues for $300 like Samshit's attempt.

The stalks serve 2 purposes, to house the battery and crucially, the antenna. Other companies don't seem to have realized that the reason their wireless earbuds have shit connections is because they're on average trying to pass signals though the brain which is very dense and full of liquid. The antenna is lower down on these and that enables them to connect to things below which are at angles and also to communicate with each other with little resistance.

Another thing which is one of the many things I like about them, the open ear design. I fucking hate silicon tip seals, how music sounds with them and also how they sound during calls. I hate hearing my own muffled throat vibrations bouncing around in my skull when I'm talking. The charging case is brilliant too. These weren't meant to be a pure sound product, they still sound decent enough, even EarPods sound good and these are at least that good.

Really wondering why the fuck they're taking so damn long to get into shops, they're STILL sold out all over the world. I check the stock almost every day and it barely gets any better. Six months after release and they're still unattainable, no idea what the fuck is going on.

have you got a pair? if not where are you from? I got mine from a company that wasn't apple and that might help you.

they fall out of ear too easy compared to old type
have some what better sound but still shitty cable

>cable
>airpod

????

You're confusing the AirPods in OP with the EarPods.

They you make you look like a douche

This. Seeing people wear them is a cringefest. No wonder people wear them so rarely.

convenient but shit quality and poor battery desu

applel still doesnt support the most modern bluetooth audio codecs, it's unfortunate but bluetooth audio on ios has stagnated for quite some time. It's annoying because you often see somewhat quality products missing that shit because they targeted iosfags when you can even find chink bluetooth devices dirt cheap that support the latest shit, not that the audio quality of a cheap piece of shit will be good because it supports a better codec.

>applel still doesnt support the most modern bluetooth audio codecs,
do you even know what a codec is

Great for the gym, awful for everything else

Aka Sup Forums should hate them because no one here is /fit/

I want to get one, but I'll wait until a second revision with:
>better battery life
>better quality
>lower price
The Earpods that come with the iPhones already service me well enough

>I've come to the conclusion that the sound quality isn't the best in the world or even maybe great
This should be a death sentence for audio equipment. You are deranged.

>but muh ease of use
Plugging headphones into a device is even easier. Hop off Tim Cook's cock and seek professional help.

overpriced trash

>buy headphones
>the sound quality isnt that great
>but omg they are so easy to use

Was plugging in too hard for you?

For when you are at home using the computer it really shouldn't matter, but when you are doing stuff with them on it makes a lot of difference. You never have the cords nagging on your ears while you walk or getting caught in stuff. You can lean on and not have the cords in the way. The idea is very good and useful.

>4 hour battery life
>$160
Fucking retarded, it'd be a better investment to use that money for tinder.

Just run the cord down your back instead of your chest. Tuck it under your shirt or something. It's not that hard to keep it out of the way.

Useful to identify people you can sell bridges to.

They'll fall out of your ears and break or get lost unless you're a douchebag.

How the fuck do you even have this problem?

Do you have a 10ft cable you just let hang lose?

Or you could get a tether