Moving to China

I'm moving to China to live for a year soon.
Was thinking of keeping my Qubes OS, getting a few more Tails USBs ready in case of destruction and setting up zeronet and freenet for IRC.
Good idea or will I get thrown in jail and raped by chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

makerhub.coolermaster.com/custom-lighting/.
torguard.net/blog/torguard-now-accepts-100-gift-cards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck would anyone move to a commie country? literally all of them are oppressive

You will get raped. You can get a long ass sentence just for using a vpn. Can't imagine what the charges would be for using tor/tails.

Move to vancouver if you really want some chink puss puss.

Do you think it's worth it?
Is rotting away in a communist prison cell worth shitty access to memes

I've been studying Chinese for 3 years, I want to take the final step and become fluent...
I think it will become a smart move within the future hence they might have a big influence.

I'm pretty sure disk encryption is illegal and they check your electronics at the border. Install some kind of Debian without encryption.

Rip my full disc encryption then

China is fucking hell.
Somone post the "American businessman fluent in Chinese is forced to go trade in China" screencap.

No need to go to chinkland to talk chink.

> Learn Chinese culture
> Speak Chinese
> Scam Chinks
Besides I'd love to work within the field of Pen-testing, and I have a feeling that since they are what... 1/7th of the world it would benefit me

>China is fucking hell.

Chinese ex-pat here. Can confirm I will never, ever go back to that cesspool.
>I think it will become a smart move within the future hence they might have a big influence.

Everybody in China who is semi educated knows English. Anyone worth doing business with will know english.

mandarin is a dead, antiquated symbolic language that doesn't transfer to technology/coding nor business.

we know this. the first language we learn along with chinese is english.

that book is called "Poorly Made in CHina." a recommended read if you want to penetrate the eternal mystery of the mystelious olient

spoiler alert: chinks are greedy and clumsy

right here
OP, read this before making your decision

Leaving in 2 months a tad bit too late.
Besides I don't want to focus on marketing nor trading

>Qubes OS
pretty comfy desu, I use it too

Why dont you faggots stop trying to make someone not leave their house? If he hates it there then just go back. But you cant not go and do nothing for the rest of your life.

don't encrypt shit just by throwaway devices that you will only use there. that's what every company does when sending there employees to china

Spotted the monolingual white Sup Forumsesmoker.

I only currently work part time at a IT company..
I will quit when I move, only personal use.

>your only options in life are to move to a shithole or do nothing

what

Regarding that, I've been too lazy to look in to it, any way to move the clipboard in to another vm?
Currently I just make a Text document and use qvm-copy-to-vm on that txt file.

>major in a foreign language
>move there
>earn significantly less

Why do white people do this? You can't get a job here with your foreign language skills?

>Everybody in China who is semi educated knows English. Anyone worth doing business with will know english.

This.

If you want to learn an actual useful Language, learn German or Japanese where in those countries, you NEED to know local language to do business.

All chinese will do business with you in English, especially in tech companies where everything is english anyways.

Don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that all google services are blocked in chinkland, so you can't post on Sup Forums unless you buy a pass.

I dont know how much they hype up china being a shithole to you, but it sounds like Sup Forums heaven. No google botnet, cheap chinkshit, fast food everywhere.

Burly educational..
I don't really pay anything for it, hence I passed some test n' some shit so China's government will pay for most of it.

this is exactly what I do when i need to copy between vm's

I know how to Speak German, Danish & English

Yea I've been to China before... Everything related to google is blocked hence my ORIGINAL question regarding tails, zeronet & freenet

>Burly educational..
purely*

Just get a VPN then. Something that bypasses deep packet inspection like Torguard.

All the tinfoil is bullshit and I got nothing when I visited China last year.

Any recommendations?
I currently use private internet access, however I guess that's blocked in China

>less

it depends what you do

The thousands of western expats in Shanghai or Beijing aren't there for the "culture" or living standards I tell you that.

They're there for one thing; the money

Torguard nigga. They even accept subway cards as payment lol

Hello Chinkoid. I need your urgent aid in reading the annotations to this shitty chink SDK for my friend's gay keeb: makerhub.coolermaster.com/custom-lighting/. Please open in a C++ IDE and find the template that roughly tl's to "Single Key". Once you point it out, I'll just reverse engineer one of the parameters. Pls?

And they definitely have more set of skills than "speak chinese"

should have learned Cantonese and moved to Hong Kong

no

That's why 99% of people study business or teaching modules alongside

Either way Chinese is probably the language to learn as a westerner right now, yet people flock to german/french/japanese but this skill market is already flooded or in the case of Japanese actively dying.

Private translation wise also Chinese pays the best per word, at least outside of some extremely niche languages that there's not much reliable work for.

For western firms you stand out

A: because chinks in the US/UK or whatever can't read and write, they went through a western education system.

B: Any chink that was educated in China and can read/write can't be 100% trusted, especially with nationalized/government gigs

tl/dr Chinese is a solid choice and skill at university

Trump makes one wrong move, and your asshole will be stretched wider than the Pacific ocean. Tbqh I hope you actually go to jail so you learn why sucking a communist, oppressive, monstrous country's dick isn't such a good idea.

> assuming I'm from America and not from a Nordic country

holy shit user
>torguard.net/blog/torguard-now-accepts-100-gift-cards/

whoever owns it probably never pays for anything in stores.

This. As someone who moved to China for a year to help start up a company with their LE, mandarin is unnecessary although they do appreciate it.

You are depending way too much on your white card friendo

sirry amelican

u can tlust us

Op now on suicide watch

Always been

I work in a western country with my degree friendo

Doing just fine as is

Trying to weed out the competition I see

China doesn't seem that bad. Look up serpentza. What's this government education program you mentioned? I know epik but I'm not from a white English speaking country.

I wish the best for you. And do NOT try to use Disk Encryption, VPN and don't even think about using Tor! Not if you want to rot in a prison cell or labor camp.
Good luck

I'd inform myself if you are allowed to browse Sup Forums there. Their survilliance is superiour you won't bypass it. Not even Google is allowed so I don't think Sup Forums is either.

Looks like I live to see another day

t. posted from my fbi and nsa monitored device

> t. posted from my fbi and nsa monitored device

seems like I've been wrong, good for you

but captcha dont work. you will need a pass

Can I make them monitored by MI5 and MI6 instead?

What hardware do you use, and how is the performance?

he chinked himself

>china
>not botnet
kek

>No google botnet
enjoy 100x worse than google

Just get VPN. Nobody cares and they'll care even less when it's just some foreigner going to Facebook.

>cheap chinkshit
high price for good stuff

Ignore all the tinfoil hats. It's all from retards who've never been to China and buy into all the anti-China shilling, or are anti-China shills themselves.

just rent a vps and set up your own VPN on it.

You should have learned Russian and then take a trip to russia. Seriously, Russia is really nice.

What do you think of Japanese? I think is more helpful. And about that, I think that a VPN isn't illegal.

They don't care about westerners as long as you keep out of politics.
The only time it might be a bit different is if you are in the disputed regions.

You'll need to use an bridge if you want to access Tor. I ran an obfs4 bridge on a VPS and it worked fine when I was there (late 2015).
VPNs are variable in how well they work.

Connecting to foreign servers is incredibly slow.

unironically yes

>china
>communist

Nah. Just rent a HK VPS, use for vpn and screen sessions.

Actually a necessity if you go anywhere in asia - gooks can't into buying transit bw for shit - with the sole exception of nips and maybe koreans.

>russians
Why would anyone that is willing to live in a slav country choose the worst?

US niggers do it.

>swim in white pussy
>slav customs are nigger customs, nigger feels like at home