Your daily reminder this is $1000 and has 4GB of RAM

>your daily reminder this is $1000 and has 4GB of RAM

Why do we need daily reminder for this? No one is buying that.

I doubt enough people on Sup Forums are buying laptops at a rate that would warrant a daily reminder. You should do something else with the vast amount of free time you have.

poo in loos detected

>fabric keyboard
>literal fashion accessory running Vindaloos 10 S(picy)

Who are you quoting?

You only really need 2GB of ram. I use my thinkpad x60 with only an Intel core 2 duo and 2GB of ram and it runs fine.

>fabric keyboard
That seems like a bad idea. I can already see the posts
>how do I remove cumstains from my surface keyboard?

why are there so many RAMlet retards in this thread? The point is youre paying one thousand fucking dollars for a "laptop" that has 4GB of RAM

ONE. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. This is a laugh at M$ thread, not a "look at me and my thinkpad" thread, faggot

>best build quality of any Windows laptop
It's the Macbook of Windows laptops. You pay more than it's worth, but there's nothing to compare it to.

>It's the Macbook of Windows laptops.

Its not even that. It would need to be much, much more optimized and refined for the hardware to qualify for that. The only reason why Macs are good is because they're the only proper offering of totally tailored and optimized software for the given hardware.

ur mum

At least it's not a mac and installing windows 10 on this with a loader can't be that hard.

>The only reason why Macs are good is because they're the only proper offering of totally tailored and optimized software for the given hardware.
Dude, not even apple wants to use their own software lmao.

the 2015 MBP blows this out of the water

What does some shit about 1 job listing for a video guy from 2015 have to do with what I just said? Or what you even just said for that matter? What is your logic?

Hey, you know how you make them realize it's a stupid idea? By not buying it. See how simple it is?

Mac os and it's software made by apple is fucking dogshit. People are literally hacking them and installing windows 7/10 just to get basic functionality.

agreed, you idiot

thats why i havent bought one, obviously

dumbass.

>800MHz dual-core processor

Y'know, if it was socially acceptable I'd drape myself in Alcantara®.

Vindaloo is great

>This fucking mouthbreathing retard bought a 1000€ 4gb and now has buyer's remorse

test

i have a shitty old HP laptop, user

your pic made me lol tho thanks

Np, always pleased to make someone laugh by being a dick

Whoops, already preordered mine with a student discount.

If the software is designed for the hardware then 4Gb might be enough. It's a laptop, not a render farm or a games machine. You pleb.

see

When is MS going to liquidate stock and sell this for 200$, like google did with the v1 chromebook pixel?

The underpowered overpriced "high end" hardware meme (see also MacBook and Dell XPS 2-in-1) is quite useful - no one is going to want their $1000-2000 device to be useless any time soon, so it holds the software vendors back from bloating as heavily as they used to do (I was sure they were in cahoots with hardware manufacturers until recently, i.e. making software more demanding to help them sell new hardware), making the more decent hardware good for like 7-10 years instead of the 4-5 it was before.

MacOS is actually good as fuck and very comfortable to use. Also no one is hacking their Mac install windows since Mac OS comes with fucking BOOT CAMP that lets you install windows easily. You're obviously just poor.

Soon™

mac os has been on a steady decline over the years, nobody wants that shit. Not even macfags.

The OS is basically UNIX for toddlers.

>t. shill
OP is a faggot

Check'd

Oh and I'm also buying it :^)

This might come as a surprise to you but some people use their computers for more things than shitposting on Sup Forums and watching aniu

I have a special place of hate in my heart for products that needlessly feature """"NEW"""" """""""INNOVATIONS""""""" to act cutting edge and forward.

>muh fabric whoa so progressive and different! microsoft is really ahead of the curve on this one! genius~!!!!!

At least they offer it, with MacBook you can only do higher tier options