/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Considerable hype building up in anticipation of the KZ ZS5 • user disassembles a $1 mouse places duct-tape over the LED • user got these AK47 and Beretta metal puzzles • user is being a cunt to this eBay seller • user received a couple interior led lights for his VW Golf 4 • This replacement Mi Band 2 strap is giving user a rash • user gets a spinner that doesn't spin so good • user is still struggling to get the money back from his faulty Redmi Note 4 (sold new, was actually refurbished.) • user receives a Christmas themed Shark card from Mixza tests it using a USB2 card reader • user gets a phone mount for his car • First shipment of Gongtian meme fans are starting to show up this one's sold on Gearbest and has every marking needed for it to be genuine • user posts packages of what appears to be a bunch of Yo-yo's and a pen with ink refills?

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.aliexpress.com/item/USB-C-to-C/32548242781.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/CHOETECH/32809675806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WJrO9VYEoGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0MVZJtWbqsU
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCAv5o99dxQmD0ezJ6kC-f1A
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
aliexpress.com/item/OULM-2015-Men-Quartz-Watch-Rectangular-Military-Design-Compass-Sub-dial-Japan-Movement-2-Time-Zone/32360102796.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Lenovo-Vibe-Z2-4G-FDD-LTE-Android-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-MSM8916-Quad-core-Dual-SIM/32757285910.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hmOuvh0I0ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR VICKY

do you have any chinkshit decorating your room?

I'm getting chinked. They sent me a pair of KZ ED9 without a mic and they will only give me a dolla for my trouble. I need that God damned mic you chink

Aye

ED9 vs ATE?

My ATE broke after a year, didn't like how bulky they looked. They sounded good tho but I'm not really an audiophile. We'll see how the ED9 perform

its time for a new meme

where are the oversized (gigantic) fidget spinners?

How come there are no Type-C cable that support the quick charge 3 specs? Most cable seem to be advertised with max. 2A, a few ones even go up to 2.4/2.5A. How can that be?

Pic rel. "fast charger cable"

is that some kind of ghost busting charm

pt.aliexpress.com/item/USB-C-to-C/32548242781.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/CHOETECH/32809675806.html
5V/3A.

Does the K10000Pro has 3 or 4 Gb RAM?

It has 10000GB ram

good and cheap micro sd card 64gb that can be formated to fat16/fat32

Mixza

Chink them back

Where can I download the stock Ruizu X02 firmware? I like it much better than AGPtek's since I can change the volume w/o having to switch back to the currently playing song and the track list doesn't show the mp3 filenames but the actual song titles. I don't wanna have to rename all my mp3 files so I can read what they're called.

B-but I don't want to be rude...

Anyone listened to the Memt X5?

stop being a pushover, they'll get over it

it's chink or be chinked in this doggy dog world lad

I'm actually thinking about getting this. I need a pen that isn't cheap disposable bullshit. How is it?

Fuck you that gave me a hearty giggle. I want a full refund but I don't want to ask it straight away, that's why I offered to send it back knowing the shipping cost would be greater than the earphones themselves

You can't format anything over 4gb to fat16, you will lose 60gb

Any cheap midi boards or should I just stick with conventional retailers?

Piezoelectrics + arduino.
You're welcome

That's actually pretty cool, thanks man

youtube.com/watch?v=WJrO9VYEoGQ

Take a look, you can make a premium drum kit for less than $100

Whats a decent phone for around £200 to $250?

and a video of an arduino midi usb project
youtube.com/watch?v=0MVZJtWbqsU

and if you want to dig further, there are mods for putting midi connections

in that vid he explains that lol, my bad

Do you not see the issue with this question?

Redmi note 4

PLS help

Pajeets on youtube say 3GB.

3 GB and MediaKek processor, save your money

Where can I print a sheet of small vinyl stickers akin to that chink website that prints custom mouspads for $1?

>MediaKek processor
I wonder if MediaTek gets bullied by the other manufacturers during trade shows.

Lenovo P2 is £200 from Three

But every review i read said 4, fucking fucks

I woukd get a Mi Max2 or abZte Axon 7 Max right now if they would support Band fucking 20

And what is this?

Why, it's knock off Ray Bans!

These were $10.

This case is exceptionally cheap feeling.

That box has seen some shit.

Aaand they're shit.
Logo is noticeably bad. There's some fuzz jammed into the frame. The little stickers and shit are quality but you throw those away so who cares.

Also, these were advertised as polarized and absolutely aren't. Wish me luck in my dispute! The seller is no longer on AliExpress.

I have a pair of chinkbans in that exact case, but the lenses were actually polarized and even the frame wasn't that bad. Got them at a local market though, no idea where you'd get them.

is there any chink shop that prints custom designs and logos submitted by users?

That just means that you'll get your money no matter what.

iOffer has better RayBan reps

what are the top youtube csg related channels

are the mixza tohaoll good enough for v0 mp3 files?

Point me to them, please. iOffer has me kind of freaked of getting chinked.

In no particular order

Dirty Reviews
Comfy Reviews
Awful Reviews
Hypertonic
Unbiased Tech Reviews

What keyboard?

Just go with sellers that accept paypal, if it arrives broken or isn't up to your liking you can always count on them to have your back.

thanks user

IBM Model M

Had one absolutely brilliant phone. Superb battery and the amoled screen was good too. Just a shame I smashed it on a night out

Any Oukitel K10000 owners here? Whats your experience with the phone

Just got a Redmi 4x today lads in Black. Pic related. I got the cheapest 3/16Gb variant for £108 off Aliexpress. Have to say for the price I'm blown away. 1080p screen, expandable storage and a 4100mah battery. Can't fault it.

It's 720 though.

are the redragon K551B and K552 of the (reasonably) same quality? i see the K552 is recommended but i currently only have access to the K551B

What screen protector do I get for a redmi note 4?

Any mouth fedora users here?

thinking of getting pico 75w

For the lazy

Dirty Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Comfy Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Hypertonic
youtube.com/channel/UCAv5o99dxQmD0ezJ6kC-f1A

Unbiased Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Ray Ban cases have pretty cheap leather.

I've had a legit pair of Ray bans for a year the case has already come apart.

Need elp finding digitizer and other mobile phone repair apps. starting my own fag store , fags

how much PUSS will this thing get me

wtf is that

Does anyone has experience with Orange Pi Zero boards? i want one to use it as a tor proxy/pihole.

Don't buy chink vapes.

rad as fuck, that's what it is.

How much does that thing cost, user?

You ever had genuine ray bans? they are shit too.

all vapes are chink

Do you really want a lithium bomb in your mouth?

10 1112'''''''
-------------:
`...,30,....'

lel

YOLO faggot

Thats why you should use korean 18650s in the chink vape. Samsung have a history of safety and reliability when it comes to batteries. I think. Maybe.

>phones blow up
>fridges stop working
>washing machines drums fly out
>implying I am trusting their batteries with my teeth

All fridges stop working bro

Yes, but a $2,300 appliance is supposed to last a little over two years I think.

Capitalism son

Dude planned obscolence lmao

then get some sony
aliexpress.com/item/OULM-2015-Men-Quartz-Watch-Rectangular-Military-Design-Compass-Sub-dial-Japan-Movement-2-Time-Zone/32360102796.html

The pic says redmi note 4, so I don't what's happening anymore, I've lost track user.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Lenovo-Vibe-Z2-4G-FDD-LTE-Android-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-MSM8916-Quad-core-Dual-SIM/32757285910.html

I'm looking for a decent, cheap smartphone, is this a good buy? I'm in Canada.

I've mine for 6 years and they're perfect other than a few scratches.

This is total shit design, user

clean them subhuman

wow I'll take back my comment of being all cheap. I did get a cheap costco pair ,so who knows?

What's the problem with mediatek chips? You're just memeing right?

No custom ROM support so you'll be stuck using the bloated chink botnet.

That's what you get for not buying from AOOKO.
His fakes are top notch, it's triple what you paid but worth it. I posted pics here a couple months ago, I'll see if I still have them.

Yeah it was the note 4x

This But this can change soon(tm), their performance started being great since Helio X20 and maybe their price range/performance gets devs over time.

Mostly just posters, i get em all off chinksites

Who's Vicky?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmOuvh0I0ZE

Planned obscolance is real

Stop using the.racial epithet chi*** in these threads please. I understand it's meant as a troll/joke but it is still offensive and this is not Sup Forums thank you