MISSED BITCOIN GET RICH SCHEME

daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/opinion-the-5-worst-investment-calls-of-this-century-2016-02-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you could tell the future you'd be rich
Wow

Every time when i think about that I literally wanna kill myself.

BUY HIGH LOL.

Saddest part is that back when it was worth pennies and regularly discussed on Sup Forums I was all set up to start mining, but I posponed it because I wanted to play Starcraft. I got so fucking angry at the game I just shut down my PC and completely forgot about the Bitcoin thing until months later. I just deleted everything and moved on.

if we had bought it at that time most of us would have probably sold it the moment it was worth $1000 to buy an exploding gpu burning down our houses and waifus

I didn't miss anything because I bought DCR which will be the next BTC , as it solves BTC's major structural flaw if you're not a brainlet you'll figure this one out and thank me later.

>wow if you bought x and waited y amount of years you'd be rich!

If you bought $5 on the winning Powerball ticket, you'd have $370 million today.

>was on Sup Forums in 2009 when it was getting shilled and literally had a $100 Visa pre-paid card (I was 14 at the time) to buy in but ultimately spent it on a Steam sale instead
I literally want to kill myself every time I see the Bitcoin price. Thanks OP.

You could easily mine it yourself, even on shit hardware, back when it started being discussed on Sup Forums
Literally zero investment and hundreds of thousands of dollars in return.

>if you said yes instead of no you would now live a happy life

T___T

Reminder, There are similar things probably happening now

same

Daily reminder that crypto currency threads belong in that biz board.

>he didn't invest in fidget spinners before they became a thing
wow. the fidget spinner market is going through the roof!

All we did was talk about it though, it seems nobody got rich from it on here.

because you need suckers that will actually buy into your pyramid scheme and truly believe that it "will absolutely replace money"

Seven years ago I didn't know jack shit about computers and still had to use the family pc that was already 3 years old
Even if I was in a position where I could have done something about it, I would have just waiting until the trump election and bet everything I had on it rather than crypto currency

I'd imagine anyone who mined it back then when it was worth pennies would have sold it when it hit around 10 bucks or something.
I doubt any of the early Sup Forums miners held on to their coins until the 1k peak, let alone the current.

Whoever invents a fidget spinner that doesn't make you look super autisic will make a fortune

I wonder how many hundreds of millions of bitcoin moot is sitting on

Don't miss the ETH train, it's about to go to the fucking moon.

marketwatch.com/story/opinion-the-5-worst-investment-calls-of-this-century-2016-02-11

t. ethereum developer/investor

I was about to invest in around 2010/11 until I saw someone make a joke about "buttcoins".

Then I decided to keep those hard earned minimum wag dollars. Fucks sake...

Are the mods sleep?

Nope, just very lenient on shitposts now

>muh mactoddlers

>muh DAO

Unless they're desktop threads. DON'T post desktop threads or face janny's wrath.

Yet another life rekt by video games

I mined them on a raspberry pi, before ASICs, right when they came out I managed to get 2 of them before I cashed out when they first hit $1000

Anyone on Sup Forums who got rich off bitcoin probably doesn't browse Sup Forums anymore

IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU'D REALIZE YOU COULD TAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH THE DEVICE YOU'RE USING INSTEAD OF TAKING A FUCKING PICTURE OF YOUR SCREEN

Guess I fucked up, huh?

Except you wouldn't.

If you bought $100 of Bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd probably have lost it in one of the constant Bitcoin wallet hacks that were happening on a daily basis back then

I had a friend that bought $100 worth of bitcoins back in 2013. How rich does that make him?

tfw lost at least 20 Million of nowadays buttcoins due to MtGox scammer shit

bitcoin's price is dropping rn

Good luck cashing out millions of dollars worth of bitcoin. Even if you found a way, you'd probably be raided by the feds and have all your assets seized anyways.

Can you imagine the number of lost bitcoin, the number of sad people out there staring at non-functional USB backups, broken hard drives, trying to remember old passwords? The further back, the more lost, the more valuable. Seems funny to me, maybe I'm jealous.

>friend tells me about bitcoin when it was 30 cents a coin
>tells me to dump all my money into it right away
>have a shitload of savings
>could have easily bout 1k worth of bitcoin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, no.

Bitcoins are nearly useless for "real" cash because every exchange now cannot convert it into USD (Which is the world currency). It is only good as a media for exchange for its own eco-system and non-USD currencies that it can you still convert it into.