To this

to this

Rate my evenness, loser

To this

to this

>ywn never be a plane
I didn't ask for such suffering

...to this

What will happen to the FSF when Stallman dies?

that ugly bitch has no reason to laugh.

send it back and say the files are inside

Heil Hydra!

>messiah_preaching.jpg
bless

... To this

They will find a new guy who will be the face of the community, who I hope won't be a fat disgusting homeless looking guy with paranoia issues.

They should just get Stallman and force him to get a haircut, shave that godawful beard and dress himself properly at least when he's officially representing the FSF community. But since that won't ever happen, I hope he dies soon.

social justice jews

You can't help being ugly but there's no excuse for absolutely tasteless clothes and grooming. Ultimately he is worse off than her unless the cure for autism comes before the cure for butterface.

to this...

and her clothes aren't tasteless? yoga pants, that actually seem loose on her skinnyfat legs, plus some shitty washed out sports jacket/vest combo. she looks like a 15 year old or a suburbanite mom.

>using colon instead of comma
fUCKING DEGENERATE FILTH

I wonder if anyone ever tried sticking their dicks in there.

what did the airforce mean by this?

How could they not at least consider it?
That's gotta be at least 20 lbs of pussy and ass!

to this

At least post a picture user.

>HTC Vive
Nothing to worry about here, just autistic screaming in her face

desu even brazilians were not amused by this

;w;

>only medal national defense medal
How though

to this

I've seen enough Brazilian cartel beheadings, amputations and overall savagery videos on Sup Forums to not care about anything to do with those nutjobs.

this image's dimensions shrink every time I see it...

To this

Still better than Sonic tee and fedora.

HIGHLY debatable

One is socially acceptable even if tasteless, while the other outfit is a sign of autism.

to this

If you have no contrsct with the Person sending it, you don't have to send it vack, just keep it.

to this

>pussy

to this

i was lurking but I'm going to butt in here to say i think we can all agree that the male equivalent of that female isn't as bad as autismo-sonic

diversity > qualifications/expertise

literal sexism

He's a booter.

If I can be an attack helicopter, you can certainly be a plane! Don't give up on your true self! :^)

to this

4th guy here
/thread

onee-chan daisuki

daisuki, daisuki, daisuki desu!

That is because it is a jpg which uses lossy compression and loses bits over time due to rotational velocidensity

kek

source?

Not lazy enough.

some user in scandinavia who bought a old missile silo and has posted pictures